Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 I_vote_lcapI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 I_voting_barI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 I_vote_lcapI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 I_voting_barI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:07 am

"It's not a cure. The antidotes just slow down the effects of whatever it is that reanimates corpses."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:08 am

"So you're just like a time bomb, just waiting to detonate into a mindless ze-... undead? Or is it permanantly haulted?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:13 am

"I'm guessing in my case it's permanently stopped, because I've been like this for a few years..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:34 pm

"Huh...." Ryan mused.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:51 pm

"Can it, both of you." Estelle sighed, "Please? That's the closest thing to asking nicely you are going to get from me, too." she frowned, one hand on her hip, "Now, if anyone wants food, I suggest they speak up because I'm getting ready to cook."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:21 pm

"Hey, we were actually getting along... somewhat. At least we weren't at each other's throats... I should choose better wording next time... but, anyway, yah, I'll have something if you're cooking... please?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:27 pm

Estelle smiled, putting her hands on her hips, "That'll do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:33 pm

"no need to feed me. i got some MRE's still" he said he pulled one of the field food packs out of his bag and opened it and ate slowly. it wasn't exactly the best food, but he didn't want to take their food.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:35 pm

Estelle made a face, "I hardly call that food. I have tons of food here. And if you guys don't eat it, it'll go bad. Articia doesn't eat it, and I can only eat so much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:42 pm

Jason almost gave back the MRE. "okay if you wouldn't mind your food sounds a whole lot better" he said sliding the MRE into a garbage can.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:44 pm

"It is." Estelle laughed, "That looks like a concrete block."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:49 pm

"yeah and it tastes worse" he said trying to hold it down. "I wish they would find something better for us to eat" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Estelle laughed, "Even my uncooked ramen tastes better than that looks."
((Actually, uncooked ramen is delicious.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:59 pm

Jason laughed. "that actually sounds really good, especially compared to this vomit inducing junk" he said pushing the garbage can away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:00 pm

((I'd beg to differ about the ramen.... But I've had a few MRE's before they're not that bad.))
"Uh... thanks." Ryan said. "Now, ramen is something I'm used to." He said, recalling his college kid meal budget.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:03 pm

"Personally, I'm in the mood for tacos." Estelle noted, walking into the other room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:05 pm

Jason sighed relieved. he picked up the metal arm with surprizing ease and set it back on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:23 pm

"Now that you mention it, I'm getting kind of hungry," Articia said. "And I'm sure Fido is, too."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:24 pm

Estelle peeked out, "I'd get it, but the door is blocked by you're third cousins."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:26 pm

"I'll just sit here in a corner and make sure nothing gets near me...." Ryan said as he sat in the corner and held his Browning in his hand, though not aimed at anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:27 pm

Articia rolled her eyes. "It's not the Godzilla twins, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:30 pm

"Yep." She laughed, "Those two."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Jason started touching up the metal arm. with his luck he would need it eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:37 pm

Articia sighed. She went into her room and got Fido, leading him past the humans and out the door. Seeing her cousins, the Godzilla twins as she calls them, she pushed them both down and stomped the taller ones head, his rotting brain squishing under her shoes. She grabbed the smaller one by the hair and slammed its head into the brick wall of the building, splattering is brains and blood all over.
"Finally you two will shut your mouths, for once." She said, natter of factly. "Come on Fido." She said, tugging Fido towards the cemetery. Fido looked a t the bloody scene with a look of confusion and awe on his rotting face.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:52 pm

Estelle poked her head out the window, "You didn't make a mess on the front porch, did you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: