Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 I_vote_lcapI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 I_voting_barI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 I_vote_lcapI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 I_voting_barI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:50 am

Articia just smiled devilishly at Estelle.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:59 am

Estelle laughed, "Good girl."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:45 pm

Dead Chat
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:24 am

Estelle looked around the house, seeing all the confused faces. "What? Like you've never seen someone kill a zombie before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:39 pm

"not that i've just never seen a zombie kill other zombies" jason pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:13 pm

"Well, now you have." Estelle shrugged, "It's not any different than you killing a zombie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:52 pm

Jason nodded. "yeah i guess you're right" he admitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:35 pm

Articia returned a half hour later, with blood dripping from her face and shirt. Fido was ferociously gnawing at a human thigh bone.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:50 pm

"I take it that went well?" Estelle commented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:43 pm

"No, we just got lucky." Articia said as she tied Fido;s leash to a cahir and flopped down in it. The pet sat obediently beside her, still chewing on the bone.
"It's harder than hell to find a body that won't get up and stumble away from you these days," She sighted, rubbing her temples exasperatedly, smearing blood on them.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:10 pm

Estelle handed Articia a baby wipe, "Here. You've got a little..." she trailed off, pointing to her temples and her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:53 pm

Jason sighed. "i wonder how llong it will be before i'm killed" He mused out loud. it was a question that had often plagued him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:13 pm

"Depends on how fast you can run." Estelle said simply, "Or how good of a shot you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:18 pm

Jason chuckled a bit. "that doesn't really matter when you think about it. i've seen faster guys killed, and ive seen sharpshooters killed before me..." he said leaning into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:22 pm

"Then your timing was better." Estelle said simply, "It's a combination of factors that attribute to who gets killed and who doesn't."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:25 pm

"yeah i figured as much" he said. "i kinda wish i was already dead sometimes... so that way i wouldn't have to remember...." He said trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:27 pm

"Well, if you want to die that bad, you could always take Fido's bone and watch what happens." Estelle shrugged lightly, as if she didn't really care too much. However, it was just the way she was. She did care, she just didn't know how to show it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:32 pm

Jason shoook his head. "no thanks... i'd rather die quick and be buried, not eaten alive" He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:34 pm

"Then there is a gun in the desk drawer." Estelle said simply, "Though I really don't recommend that route."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:36 pm

"any reason why? aside from those two eating me once i'm gone?" He asked motioning towards the zombie and her pet.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:48 pm

"They won't eat you if you express a wish for them to do otherwise. Stop discriminating." Estelle said quickly, "And it's just not the right way to go, in my opinion."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:51 pm

"oh i see. and sorry i wasn't discriminating, but they had said before they would only eat me if i died" He said
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:52 pm

"Not unless you specifically say, 'I don't want to be eaten by zombies after I die'." Estelle said simply. "And that wasn't from me, Art, you can eat me after I go. I don't care."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Jason sighed and looked up at the cieling. "i wonder if we're all that's left in this world...." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 pm

"Doubt it. There can't be that many zombies." Estelle said simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: