Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 I_vote_lcapI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 I_voting_barI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 I_vote_lcapI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 I_voting_barI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:23 pm

"You mean this isn't new?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:25 pm

Ayden laughed, "No! The man that I learned everything from has been working with them for thirty years."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:26 pm

"Ah... whatever." Ryan said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:10 pm

"And don't forget, Ryan, Estelle could help hold you down while I let Fido here chew on your intestines." Artcia said, ruffling Fido's hair playfully. He grunted in reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:09 pm

Jason stayed behind his table. he didn't like the idea of keeping a zombie as a pet, but he didn't want to argue. so far he had no strikes, and he would rather keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:33 pm

"True." Estelle noted, "I wonder if he's hold still long enough for me to touch him, or if he only doesn't eat you." She wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:18 pm

"Uh-huh. That thing's not getting near me. I'll show myself out before that." Ryan said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:43 am

"Whatever you say,' Articia laughed, shaking her head as she led Fido to her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:07 pm

(I whanted you to make an exception because I had always whanted to make a midevil ghost character.would you possibly allow it.I just made my human character as close to ghost as possible.bye the way I have a good bio thought up that connects to the storyline if you do allow the ghost idea to)
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:18 pm

Estelle couldn't help but laugh, "I think I'll call you Kitten." she pointed at Ryan, "All you have is your precious weapon. Other than that, you are as harmless as a kitten."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:46 pm

((I highly doubt this is the time for medieval ghosts, so wtf are you doing? this is a zombie role play. A ZOMBIE role play. And the "all human" rule was made because of my character, and what would that rule be for if there were exceptions? If you want to be in this rp, you should come up with a better human. Right, Kaido?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:58 pm

"Yes, because before about a month ago, I was just a happy-go-lucky party crazed college kid. What do you expect from me? A Bruce Lee slash Chris Redfield clone? And its weapons." He pointed out.

((Sorry Night, but this is a modern zombie RP. A ghost character would be better suited to one of the other RP's, like the "Vampire Diary" RP's or the "Behind the Mask" RP.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:44 pm

"oh so you were a party boy?" jason asked poking his head out from behind the table. "I was one too but then i joined the military, glad i did now" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:40 pm

"Well," Estelle frowned, "For one, you could lighten up. Give a few people a little bit of trust. In case you haven't noticed, you aren't alone anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:05 pm

"Yeah, well, if I wanted to fight for this screwy country I would have signed up too." He retorted to Jason, then he looked at Estelle. "I trusted my friends. Well, when I was sober at least. But have you heard the song "All my Friends are Dead" by Turbonegro? I'm living that dream."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:19 pm

"AH! I love that song!" Articia called as she bounced back into the room after having chained Fido to her bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:26 pm

"Heh. How suprising." Ryan said, chuckling a bit under his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:58 pm

"But how can you stand there and complain that all your friends are dead, like you were the only one who lost anything when all this started! I lost my parents, my pets, my house, and my brother!" Articia said, her voice raising in volume.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:07 pm

"I'm not. I haven't said anything about it 'til everyone started talking to me. I know other people have lost their friends and loved ones too. Rambo there probably lost his whole platoon, and... well, I don't know anything about you or Estelle, except she's a cyborg and you're a zed. And that wasn't an insult to either of you, so don't get all nit-picky." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:27 pm

Jason looked at him. "well you're right about me" he said shrugging. he tried not to think about that though. he shook his head to throw the images back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:13 am

"If you haven't noticed, I'm still at least a little bit human. And I would appreciate it if you didn't always stereotype me as the most ridiculous nickname for a zombie." Articia said, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:52 am

when she crossed her arms jason ducked back behind the table. "word to the wise, when in a woman's home, don't make them mad" he said to ryan from his place. he would rather not get on Articia's nerves, and he was trying to keep ryan from making that mistake. Jason had seen enough bloodshed for one lifetime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 am

"Yeah, uh, how exactly did you end up like that anyway?" Ryan asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:59 am

Articia sighed and shook her head. "It's a long story that involves some apparently weak antidotes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:03 am

"Antidotes? There's a cure?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: