Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 I_voting_barI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 I_voting_barI Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:50 pm

"honstly i won't touch anything. i don't want to lose my other arm's usefullness" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:55 pm

Estelle laughed, "That's a problem easily mended." She chuckled, jumping out of the tree fort, "Follow me."
She led them to a Chapel right next to a graveyard. She pushed open the wooden doors, where the main service room was decorated to remotely resemble a living room, "It's not much," She sighed, "but it's home."
She took the glove off of her left hand, but not her right, and removed her jacket. The left side had no sleeve, but the left side covered her entire arm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:57 pm

Jason looked around. "nicer than what i've been living in." he said looking around. "barracks kinda suck. very cramped"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:02 pm

"If there's one thing I have," Estelle smiled, "It's space. I'll see if I can find something for you guys to sleep on." She said, going into the other room, leaving the two human boys to themselves as Articia followed Estelle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:04 pm

"don't worry about me" he called after her. he was used to sleeping on the hard ground, so as long as he was warm he would survive.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:06 pm

Estelle came back in a minute later, "Well, I found three spare beds from the old gravedigger who used to live here, so we're all taken care of. Articia and I already had our ow rooms, and I have plenty of blankets, so I'll set up one of the rooms for the two of you. And don't worry about me." She smiled, "I can handle myself. She pulled down on the sleeve on her right arm, as if she were trying to keep it covered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:08 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow. "what are you trying to hide on your arm?" He asked curiously as he looked at her for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Ryan eyed Art as he held his shotgun. He didn't like the idea of being around a zed.
((Reminds me of D. Gray Man))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:25 pm

"I'll show you guys in a sec." Estell shrugged, "It's starting to hurt, and I'd need Articia's help anyway." She said as she walked into the other room to fix the beds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:29 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow curiously wondering what the problem must be for her to hide it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:25 pm

Articia stuck her tongue out and made a face at Ryan as she followed Estelle into the other room.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Estelle pulled up her sleeve, now out of Ryan and Jason's view. Her entire arm was mechanical, made of something that looked like steel. Articia had seen it a thousand times before, so it wouldn't surprise her. Articia would also know that if it was left on for too long, it hurt her shoulder, but where it was quite literally bolted onto her body, she would have to have Articia help her get it off. "Should I take it off back here, or let them see?" She asked, "They need to know what to do if they get bitten by a zombie." Articia knew the story of how Estelle lost her arm; she chopped it off herself when she was bitten by a zombie to keep from turning into one herself. Her left leg was the same way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:18 pm

"I know what to do if a zed gets me: shoot it, then shoot myself." He said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:40 pm

Articia sighed. "They have to find out at some point." she said. "Might as well get it over with. But I don't see why you guys are all hell bent on not becoming a zombie. It's not all that bad, but I can't guarantee that you'll retain most of your humanly functions..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:03 pm

Estelle nodded and walked into the other room, her metallic arm exposed, not a word coming from her lips as she took off her glove, her metal fingers clinking together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Jason blinked and looked at the metal arm. "prosthetic limbs? I didn't know that exsisted outside of movies and comic books" he said more curious than shocked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:36 pm

"Cybernetics, actually." Estelle said offhandedly. "I lost it to a zombie. Bit into my arm and I had to take it off myself." She pushed her hair back, "My left leg is the same way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:53 pm

"so if you cut off the infected limb you can still survive?" He asked. he had been told it was hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:56 pm

"I'm here, aren't I?" Estelle raised one eyebrow. Her metal arm moved just as naturally as her other one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:59 pm

"So now you guys only have to worry if I decide to bite your head, or something else you need to live." Articia said, half-joking, half wanting to see if they wold take her seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Ryan checked his shotgun for shells and stepped back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:04 pm

Articia rolled her eyes and sighed. "Why are you so paranoid?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:05 pm

Jason hadn't even flinched at the zombies jest. "normally that would scare me but i know you don't find my blood appealing so i figure i'm safe while i'm still alive" he said looking back towards the metal armed girl. "so how did you make that?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:08 pm

"'Cuz, you're a zed, and zeds eat people like me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:13 pm

"Ew, no. You're gross and warm. I won't eat someone until they've been dead so long that they're cold. And who in the hell came up with 'zed'?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.   I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Walk With the Dead- R.I.P.
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: