Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 I_vote_lcapMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 I_voting_barMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 I_vote_lcapMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 I_voting_barMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:58 pm

He laughed. "Wow, you haven't changed much since I last saw you."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:02 pm

"I've never really been one for change." She confessed absentmindedly. She looked out at the ship, "Alright. I see three, and I'm guessing there are two below deck as well as the usual guard. Arianna, how much would it take to get you to distract them while we sneak over?"
"Just ask nicely." Arianna grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:05 pm

"Arianna, would you be kind enough to distract the poor, whitless sailors?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:10 pm

Arianna giggled, "It would be my pleasure." She said, kissing Jack's cheek and pulling the side of her top over her shoulder. She walked over to the docks and began speaking to the sailors. Calico couldn't hear what she was saying, but she more than had their attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:12 pm

He smirked and watched. "And when should we make our appearance?" He asked.
((Well, I have to go. See yah.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:15 pm

"Now." Calico smiled, sneaking past the crowd of people and around the dock, slipping into the water and swimming to the side of the ship, using her daggers to help her scale the side of the ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:26 pm

Jack shrugged and followed after Calico. "Who gets first strike?" He asked.
((Navermind, my mom's calling others now.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:29 pm

"You do, Captain." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Jack smirked. "I like the sound of that." He said as he swung above deck, shot one sailor through the torso with his shotgun, and swatted anothers head with the butt of the gun.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Calico jumped on deck and shot two with her pistol, standing in surprise to find that Arianna had taken two of the guards.
Her hands shook, "Well, that was unexpected..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:37 pm

"What did you expect?" Jack asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:43 pm

"I had no idea it would be that quick." Arianna half-smiled.
Calico fired again, taking out another one, "The boys below heard the fun above."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:44 pm

He laughed a little. "Well, we couldn't have done it without you." He then turned to Calico. "Any more down there?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:47 pm

"Yes. Five more." She frowned, shooting again, "Care to help? I've only got a pistol."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:49 pm

Jack ducked below beck and fired the three remaining shots in his combonation gun, taking one out with each shot.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:56 pm

Calico sighed, "That's i-" she stopped suddenly as a gunshot rang out. Her stomach started bleeding as she collapsed onto the deck.
Arianna fired at the guard who had shot Calico.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:28 pm

Arianna ran over to Calico, laying her hand on the piratess's shoulder, "Calico, are you OK?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:29 pm

"cats supposedly have nine lives. i doubt you have to worry" came a voice from the mast. at the top of the mast was jason. his eyes were like ice. he was just different. even his voice was cold. "she wouldn't care at all if you died, so why do you care about her?' he asked simply as he leaned against the mast.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:34 pm

Calico limped up, "God, it's you again." She muttered, "And I'm fine, thanks for the concern. I still have three lives left."
Arianna looked between the two, "What do you mean 'lives'?"
"I took this sword from the Vanishing Isle." She said patting her side and spitting out a bullet, "Now, I have what's known as the Black Cat's curse. I have nine lives, but my luck is beyond horrendous."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:42 pm

Jason scoffed. "what would you know about concern?" He asked icily. "i always thought you had to have a heart in order to understand that sort of thing" he said watching the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:49 pm

"It was sarcasm." Calico explained quickly, "It would seem as though you've come to embrace the side of yourself that favors such speech."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:54 pm

"i guess I have." he said crossing his arms. "it's a good side better than actually giving a f***" he muttered as he looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:00 pm

"It's a lot less painful." Calico agreed. "What persuaded you to join the dark side, I must ask?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:05 pm

"i don't know, maybe the fact i stuck my neck out for someone countless times and they would have let me get it chopped off iif my executioners hadn't liked my voice" he said giving her an ice cold stare. "sound familiar?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:09 pm

"Not ringing a bell, I have to say." Calico shrugged, "But I'll let you know as soon as it comes to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next