Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 I_vote_lcapMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 I_voting_barMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 I_vote_lcapMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 I_voting_barMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:42 pm

(('ello mate. Bella is on a family outing and wont be on for the time being.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:33 pm

((Wish I could say the same, but I'm still stuck in boring old middle o' nowhere. Thanks for the heads up, though.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:30 pm

((Thanks, Jeff. Well, I'm back now and that's good Kaido!))
Calico shrugged, "Last I heard, he was heading to Jamacia to pick up some supplies. I never really got the impression that he trusted me too much."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:37 pm

((Glad you liked, and welcome back. I'd post an entrance, but I'm about to be booted off, so, see yah.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:53 pm

Jack stepped off the boarding plank of The Hydra, a passenger ship that had just dropped anchor in Tortuga. "Finally! I don't think I could have taken another second of that blasted ship." He muttered as he began to walk off of the docks and towards a tavern. He walked through the doorway and looked around. "Ah, sweet, sweet civilation. Serving wench?" He called, asking for a waitress.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:57 pm

Arianna looked behind her, "Duty calls." she muttered, walking over to the man, who looked strangly familiar, "May I help you, sir?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:00 pm

"Yeah," He began. "some reall food and the strongest drink you've got, please." He said, looking around. Jack had been living off of ship food since he had left for Port Royal.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:02 pm

Arianna took him to a seat and nodded, "I'll be right back with it, sir. Make yourself comfortable."
She returned momentarily with some tasty-looking meat and some drink that was so strong, one would have to wonder if you could get drunk off of the smell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:06 pm

Jack sat down when Arianna led him to a seat, and took a whiff of the drink she brought him. It made his eyes water a little. "Thank you much, ma'am." He said as he took a swig, letting the familiar burn seep down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:08 pm

"You're welcome, lad. Hope you enjoy it." She smiled, "Let me know if you need anything else." She said with a wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:11 pm

He smiled a bit. "Well, a room would be nice too. The next ship bound for Port Royal isn't setting sail 'til tommorow, so I'm going to have to wait it out here." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:15 pm

Arianna smiled, "That I can do, sir. And Port Royal? Why ye be headding that a-way? Didn't you hear that the Royal Navy be building a stronghold there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:20 pm

"I'm going to see what's left of my dad at Rackham's Cay. I've done it every year since he died. It's somewhat of a very tedious vacation I do anually."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:25 pm

Arianna nodded, "Ah... I see. Well, be careful out there, we've already had one hanging this week and I'd rather not hear about another one. Especially about so nice a fellow as yourself. Tell me, what be your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:27 pm

"Thanks for your concern, miss, but I'll be fine. I'm pretty good at avoiding the Navy. But, anyway, the name's Jack. And you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:35 pm

"Arianna Del Torro, sir. And not to worry about the Spanish blood in me, sir. I have no loyalty to them or any other one of them pompus countries across the sea."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:39 pm

He laughed little bit. "Spaniards aren't that bad. But it's a pleasure to meet you Miss Arianna." He said
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Arianna nodded her head, "And you, too, Mr. Jack. Though there is no need for the 'Miss'. I have done nothing to earn the title."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:43 pm

((I had that song (Mr. Jack) stuck in my head a day or two ago xD ))
"All right then, Arianna. What's there to do around this port?" Jack asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:47 pm

Arianna laughed, "Depends on you're creativity, Mr. Jack. But, anything you want to do is either in the port or at The Faithful Bride."
((The Faithful Bride is the name of the tavern.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:49 pm

Jack shrugged a little bit then. "I guess I'm screwed then." He said.
((That seems like an ironic name for a tavern....))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:54 pm

((I know, but it's what they used in POTC.))
Arianna laughed, "Well, there's always a whore or two who needs a little extra cash, or a girl who just needs to take her mind off the world. I'm sure if you stay long enough, you can find one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:57 pm

He looked a little confused for a moment then facepalmed himself and laughed. "That's not what I meant." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:59 pm

"Then what did you mean, Mr. Jack?" Arianna asked curiously, a small sliver of playfulness in her dark eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:02 pm

He smiled a little bit. "I meant I'm not very creative. I used all that up in my childhood."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next