Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 I_vote_lcapMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 I_voting_barMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 I_vote_lcapMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 I_voting_barMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:54 pm

"I've got nothing else to do..." She sighed, "Will you're crew not mind a woman aboard the ship?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:56 pm

He smiled. "Well, when you find them you can ask them. But right now I have more pressing matters than find that ship full of treacherous b*******."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:59 pm

"Oh. Mutiney, eh?" Calico asked, "Guess it runs in the family."
Arianna laughed, "Is that what happened to you're ship?"
"The Fleur? Yes. Left me at port."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:03 pm

"Kind of... I got on land to see something, and they ditched me. Haven't seen my ship since then." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:07 pm

"Me either. But, I haven't been out at sea to see them. Been stuck at this blasted port after I left the Plague." Calico sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:09 pm

"Oh, I've been at sea plenty. I think they might have sailed off the edge of the earth." He said with a shrug. "Its a shame too. The Iron Maiden was a fine ship indeed."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:13 pm

"I'll show you iron maiden..." Calico muttered, standing up. "Well, I don't know about you two, but it's probably hotter inside than it is outside today, so I'm going where it's cooler before I pass out from the heat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:14 pm

"So does that mean you're coming with us?" Jack asked as he began to walk outside.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:15 pm

"Yes." Calico sighed, "When I say 'I'm going outside', that means I'm going to get something done. Who's up for comandeering a ship?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:17 pm

"Sounds perfect to me. I saw this beautiful sloop out in the docks."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:18 pm

"Good. How many men would you say there had been aboard?" Calico asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:21 pm

"Eight or nine. It was a small ship. But they were docked, so there might be more."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:24 pm

"Snap..." Calico muttered, "There are three of us, and we'd still need more people to get the ship moving anyway. Once we're sailing, we could keep going, but we'd need help getting shoved off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:27 pm

"Its in the docks. All you need to do is cut the ropes. Unless you want to look for a crew."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:31 pm

"We'd need more people. Trust me." She sighed, "I've always been placed as the helmswoman, you, with your ego would want captain, Arianna might not be good for anything... no offence."
"None taken." She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:34 pm

He laughed a bit. "You know me too well." He said before turning to the bar of sailors. "So, which one of you sorry sons of a b**** wants to comendeer a ship and go kick some pompous Navy a**?!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:53 pm

Three men all cheered a response, the others either too chicken or too drunk to join in.
((Shall I make two and you make one, or shall we both just sort of take over them whenever?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:13 pm

((Take them over, if you wouldn't mind. I was going to send them to their deaths afterwards anyway.))
"Great! Now get your drunken hides to the docks!" He called back.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:16 pm

"You know how to recruit..." Calico muttered as the three boys ran over loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:17 pm

He shrugged. "They're just cannon fodder." He said, following the three.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:27 pm

"Great. I'll bet I rank with them, too." Calico muttered, kicked one out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:30 pm

"Nah, family's a knot higher." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Calico grinned, "I didn't think you had ever cared for me, Jack."
When they got to the docks, Calico nodded toward the ships, "Which was the one you were interested in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:48 pm

"Nah, I love yah, sis. I'd trade you for a pint of booze in a heartbeat, though, so don't think I'm going soft." He said as he pointed to a small sloop.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:56 pm

"Depending on the one your giving me to, I might not object." Calico muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next