Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 I_vote_lcapMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 I_voting_barMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 I_vote_lcapMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 I_voting_barMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:12 pm

"I take it he's a friend of yours, Sis?" Jack asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:14 pm

"You could say that.' She mused, handing him the bloody bullet she had just spat out.
((Speaking of bloody bullets, what do you think of the pic I put at the beginning of IWWTD?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:19 pm

"i guess i shouldn't expect some harlot to remember anything" he said pulling out his gun. "so three more lives on you, so i could kill you once if i wanted to, and you'd get right back up" he said simply as he examined his gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:20 pm

((Oh yeah, I was going to say something about that yesterday btu I forgot. Its awesome. Nice 'n bloody.))
Jack stared at the bullet for a moment before dropping it ad whiping his hand on his duster. "Ew...."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:22 pm

"Take all three if it suits you." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:24 pm

"Hey, Mr... well, whatever your name is, I don't mind if you insult my sister, but if you harm her, you're messing with the family. That is not a wise move, my pirate friend." Jack said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:27 pm

Jason laughed. "oh i have considered that, but it would only be fair if i made it as painfull as possible" he said giving her a smirk. "maybe i can see if you really have a heart somewhere in there" he said pulling out a knife. she had cut him deep when she betrayed him. and now that she was pretending it never happened, she just pushed him farther away. he glanced at her brother. "oh i'm not afraid of you. i'm just about dead as it is." He said grinning sadistically.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Calico smiled, "Go ahead. Let him. He's entitled to kill me at least once."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Jason glanced at her. "oh? what led you to that realization?" he asked crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:30 pm

"Once, Sis, but afterwards, I want to know about this 'Nine lives' thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Jason smirked. "i need to plan this out. got to make it hurt as much as possible after all" he said sitting against the mast and thinking. perhaps deep down, he still cared for her, but she didn't share the feelings, to the point she would have let him be killed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:32 pm

"A combination of things." Calico shrugged, "And don't worry, I'll explain everything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:36 pm

Jason smirked as he thought about it. "maybe i can cut your chest open" he said thinking. he wondered if she did have a heart. she never acted like it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:24 pm

"Go for it." Calico shrugged, "You don't have to tell me. I already told you that you could kill me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:33 pm

Jason sighed mostly to himself. "yes i could. easily. but what good would it do me? waste munitions. not to mention i would get blood everwhere and i don't feel like cleaning anything" he said closing his eyes in thought.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Calico shrugged, "Whatever. Either way, it's OK when you decide to kill me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:59 pm

"i''ll keep that in mind. i still don't get why you're so generous with your last few lives." he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:56 pm

"Maybe I'm anxious to get out of here, and maybe I'm just a lot nicer than you think I am." Calico shrugged, "I haven't quite decided myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:09 pm

"if you would have said that three days ago i would have believed you. I hope you don't mind if i find it hard to believe anythign that passes through thy tainted lips" he said being a bit poetic. he crossed his arms and leaned against the mast.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:12 pm

"I don't mind at all. Can't blame you, actually. I've never been known for honesty." She chuckled, remembering the first time she had served under Jeff Spade. She had joined the ship under her brother's name and would have never been caught if it weren't for the heat of one particular summer day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:21 pm

"on that note i agree with you. i question whether or not you've ever been honest in any thing you've ever said to me" he said watching her with cold eyes. he did't realy seem to have emotion now, aside from pain.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:34 pm

"Sometimes, yes." Calico nodded, "I was honest when I said I cared about you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:36 pm

Jason watched her, his eyes showing the faintest hint of emotion. "if that's the case then why did you hurt me at every chance, and leave me to hang?" he asked, the little emotion in his eyes vanishing once more.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:40 pm

"To what?" Calico raised an eyebrow, genuine confusion in her eyes, "When did I ever leave you to hang? And I had objectives with Jeff and Morgan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:43 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. "yeah you were too busy sleeping with those two to notice i was being held on trial. one of my charges was withholding information. what i didn't tell them was where you were." He said icily. he had been willing to die to keep her safe... "even when i was singing what i thought were my last words, right outside your window you didn't hear me" he murmured looking away from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next