Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 I_vote_lcapMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 I_voting_barMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 I_vote_lcapMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 I_voting_barMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Jack smiled. "So you forget things that easilly? Or was I just that distracting?" He teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:22 pm

As Morgan continued his conversation with Calico Arianna came down stairs. "Ahh, there you are. What were you doing up there. You're boss'll get angry that you were gone."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:35 pm

Arianna smiled, "Both, actually." She looked over at Morgan as he spoke, "I'm quitting anyway."
As she finished saying this, Jack came down the stairs behind her.
"S***..." Callico muttered, "F***ing s***."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:17 pm

Jack smiled slightly. "Nothing like the chime in a pirate lass's words." He said somewhat sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:06 pm

Morgan gave a confused look. "Do you two know each other?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:32 pm

"Yes...." Calico muttered, hiding her face, "God, Jack, why didn't you just stay home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:21 am

"You know I can't stay in one place too long, Sissy." Jack said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:41 am

Calico frowned, groaning audibly, "Yes. I remember." She said sarcastically. She paused, and sighed, "So what ever happened with you're little quest to find dad? Never found him, I'm supposing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:15 pm

"Did to," He replied. "He's just not the liveliest person any more. He was hanged. The Navy got him. After he was dead, they tarred him and put him in a hanging cage on a cay outside of Jamaica.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:35 pm

Calico winced, "Bet that was a lovely sight to behold. You sure it was him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:51 pm

"I would think so. I was with him, and mum, when it happened and they call the place Rackham's Cay." Jack said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:59 pm

Calico raised an eyebrow, "I'd rather not discuss mum."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:18 pm

Jack nodded. "I know. So, what have you been up to since I last saw you, Sissy?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:35 am

"Here there and everywhere. Vanishing Isle, Tortuga, Port Royal, and I thought I might go back to Port Muerte just to check up with home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Jack smiled. "Wow, you've been busy, Sis."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:15 pm

"I've had nothing better to do." She half-smiled, half-snarled.
Arianna chuckled, "It would appear as though Morgan got what he was looking for."
Morgan had gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:35 pm

He laughed a bit. "Sounds exciting." He said sarcasticly. "But where's your friend off to?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:25 pm

"Morgan got what he wanted." Arianna chuckled, "Sex and the location of Jeff Spade."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:30 pm

Jack laughed. "All a guywants. Except maybe the Jeff Spade part. Who's he?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:41 pm

"A pirate captain who I sailed under for a while." Calico muttred, "And if that son of a b**** ever comes back here, I'm going to give him what for and then some."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:44 pm

He smiled. "Sounds like he really ticked you off, Sis."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:47 pm

"Both of them." Calico frowned, "Morgan and Jeff. Though I might be able to forgive Morgan after a while..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:48 pm

He laughed again. "Sorry to hear that. Any particular reasons?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:50 pm

"Just tired of getting screwed over." She muttered, "God, I need to get out of here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:51 pm

"Well, you're free to come with me and see daddy-dearest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next