Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 I_voting_barMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 I_voting_barMadness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:43 pm

A man was calling something outside. "We are gathered here today as witness to the execution of a man charged with countless charges of piracy. Jason Amaroq is guilty of these charges and is hereby sentenced to death by hanging" this proclaimation came in through their open window. Jason was being led up to the gallows, his head lowered, and his body bound with enough chains to restrain a dozen men. The man who spoke before started to speak again, when a soft sound met his ear. it was Jason's voice, singing quietly to himself. gradually he grew louder. Nobody had heard him sing before, but those around him were amazed at his voice. as the lyrics became discernable, some women weeped for him. it was now at a volume where the woman who broke his heart could hear it:
What can you say
When your heart breaks
What do you say
As you pick up the pieces
What do you do
As they walk away

What words can be said
When no one will listen
What words do you use
When they find someone new
What do you do
When they say goodbye

What can you say
What can you do
When no words you say get through
How can you survive
When she says goodbye

Even the man who had been announcing his charges was dumbstruck. this pirate had the voice of an angel! No one spoke at all as they listened to the first half of his slow, heartbroken song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:51 pm

Morgan laughed slightly at Calico "Come now. I have to ask you a favor."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:47 pm

Calico put her hand under her chin looking up at Morgan, "And what favor would that be? I'm not agreeing to do anything until I know what you want."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:51 pm

"Never mind. Now is not the time to ask. I ask later. Go back to sleep. Join downstairs soon though" Morgan went downstairs and caught Arianna cleaning tables. "'Ello, love."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Arianna waved, "Morning to you as well, Morgan. Have fun last night? There's supposed to be some sort of hanging today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:08 pm

"Meh. nothing new. Fool was dumb enough to get caught. I have the joy of being a privateer. And yes, last night was..." morgan to a second to find the right word. "Quite enjoyable. So how was your day?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:13 pm

"Buffing tables, cleaning up after drunks, nothing new here either." She smiled, wiping her forhead at the thought of what was to come once everyone was awake. Pirates in, drunk pirates out.
Calico came down the stairs, fully dressed in the same thing she had been wearing the day before, though looking fresh as though it was a brand new set of cothes. "Morning, Arianna."
"Morning, Miss Cash."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:56 am

"Well. I think today will be a lovely day. Ms. Cash. I do have a few questions to ask you." Morgan pointed to a near by table in a gentlemanly fashion. Once seated across from Calico is leaned inward, as if telling a secret. "I want to know everything you know about Jeff Spade."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:23 pm

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 3665
Sinbad
Sex: Male
Bio: Sinbad, King of Pirates and Prince of Thieves! Sinbad is, arguably, one of the most famous pirates, right up there with Blackbeard and Jack Rackham. Sinbad is always out on some wild and usually dangerous adventure to find riches and wealth, which has brought him to the Caribean, and the surrounding islands and other landmasses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:55 pm

((How do you tie in with our story? Do we find you at the bar? What?))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:14 pm

((Uhm, why the interrogation of Kaido? He just wanted to join this RP. -_-))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Uh, no idea. Yet. I was just going to make it up as I went.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:38 pm

((I wasn't interrogating. I was just asking how he might tie in. Sorry if my tone was bad. I didn't for it to be.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:18 pm

((Still, no idea. I was going to wait to see if I was accepted then read through the last few pages, and figure it out from there.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:40 pm

((Jeff just likes for everything to make sense, Kyria. Let him alone. Kaido: accepted.))
Calico rested her head on her palm, letting her elbow rest against the table, "Everything, or just the stuff that would most likely intrest you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:22 pm

"I want to know everything."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:30 pm

Calico smiled, "Alright. Well, he seemed a bit of a coward at times, but these days one must run away to stay alive. And, if you must know everything, then I'll have to tell you that he was great in bed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:31 pm

*raises eyebrows* "Better than me?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:32 pm

Calico shook her head, "Not that good, but almost."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:35 pm

Morgan leaned back in his chain."That's nice to hear. But anyway. Tell me about him."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:50 pm

((Kaido: Mind if I make a suggestion? Can you change your character to someone a little less well-known? Like, someone who no one has ever heard of to make it more realistic. I also thought it might be a good idea if your character were related to Calico. Like, they were cousins or something.))
"Sort of cowardly, but he could fight when he had no other options. Blunt. Very blunt. If you wanted brutal honesty, you went to Jeff." Calico frowned, "Why exactly do you want to know about him so bad?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:47 pm

((Sure. Would bro work? They're in Tortuga, right? I could say that he was visiting his dad's death place(which is reletivly close I think), which would be were Jack Rackham (Calico Jack) was hung. I think it was somewhere in the Carribean.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:24 am

((That could work. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:46 am

"That is my own business. Where might he be now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:29 pm

"Smiling" Jack Rackham
Sex: Male
Bio: Shortly before Calico Jack left Calico's mother, he had knocked up yet another woman, Mary Read, one of the few female pirates. She gave birth to Jack II on his fathers ship, where he served on the crew (sort of). When Jack II was about nine, his father and his crew were caught and taken to Port Royal, Jamaica. There, Jack I was hung and Jack II was spared since he was a child. Since then, Jack has begun his own spree of piracy. He recieved the name "Smiling Jack" because of the sadistic smile he always wears in battle.
Appearance: Jack usually wears a dark red duster coat and a black tricorne, with a sabre and four-barreled combination gun (Two rifle barrels and two shotgun barrels) across his back in an "x" shape. He doesn't wear a shirt, which leaves his tattoo of the Ouroboros (snake/dragon eating its tail) with Calico Jack's Jolly Roger (Skull with two cutlasses under it) in the center of the circle visible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]   Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madness Never Ends[R.I.P.]
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next