Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:34 pm

Jason nodded. "yeah i know..." he said softly watching her. he hugged her tightly. "just don't let yourself get hurt" he said softly as he slowly let go of her so she could help.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:36 pm

Bella smiled and round-house kicked one of the creatures into another one, knocking both of them out of the building and onto the street below.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:47 pm

Jason smiled at her and kept blowing them up from the inside. he made sure that any that were about to get bella blew up first.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:48 pm

Bella found a frying pan in Kyira's kitchen and began wielding it as a weapon. She was right, Bella was stronger than she looked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:00 pm

Jason couldn't help but chuckled as he saw bella with the frying pan. it reminded him of cartoons when he was a kid. except this was a whole lot more life threatening.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:03 pm

Bella eventually had hit so many creatures with the frying pan with her full force, that it eventually broke off the handle and she had to resort to kicking and punching again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:08 pm

"how many are left" Jason called to her as he exploded a few more. he was also keeping them from getting behind bella.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:41 pm

Bella did a quick sweep of the room, "About five or six, I suppose." She socked another one in the mouth, causing the creature to spit out a few teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:43 pm

Jason kept blowing them up until just one remained he felt himself getting dizzy from using so much power
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:43 pm

Kyira sat on the counter of the kitchen with Vann and watched the two as they fought the creatures.
"Well then..." mumbled Kyira.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:49 pm

Bella picked up the handle to the frying pan and stabbed it through the creature's head, letting it writhe in agony while she went over to Jason, "Are you ok?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:06 pm

"yeah just tired" he said panting. he looked a mess he was so exhausted. "used a bit too much power" he said smiling faintly at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:16 am

"Then we need to find you a place to sit." She said worriedly and began tossing pieces of rubble off the couch to make space for him, "Come on, now. Here you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:31 pm

Jason slowlly moved toward the couch and sat in the space she cleared. he gently pulled bella to his lap and held her close to him. letting her fight had scared the daylights out of him.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:19 pm

Kyira sighed as she hopped off the counter. She and Vann walked into the living room where Bella and Jason had gone. She lifted the recliner over and dumped the junk out of it.
"I hope you know, after the creature attack I'm going to have to go house hunting. It's going to get colder tonight."
Kyira said as she sat down. Vann sat on the arm and nodded.
"I feel the temperature lowering right now..." Vann commented.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:34 pm

Bella nodded, "I'm sorry, Kyira. It was coming down anyway, if it's any consolation." she blushed sheepishly, knowing that if it had been entirely her fault, Kyira would tie her down and repeat the "Tokio Hotel" concert do.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:35 pm

"It's fine. This is the third house I've had since the world ended. So I'm not mad. Plus, this means I get to move into that huge condo across the street."
Kyira clapped and squealed in delight.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:49 pm

Bella smiled, glad she was off the hook. At that moment, Marcello come in, his hair pressed flat on one side where he had slept on it, "Wow... What happened here?" he asked groggily.
Bella burst into laughter, unable to contain herself any longer.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:56 pm

Kyira looked at Marcello with shock on her face. She jumped up and fixed his hair in 15 seconds.
"There you shag bag..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:50 pm

Jason was too exhausted to laugh at marcello's bad hair day. he was asleep now, his head resting gently on bella's shoulder as he held tightly to her in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:06 pm

Bella laughed as well. She hadn't noticed that Jason had fallen asleep yet, so she had her hand over his as he held to her.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:07 pm

"M, what in the world am I going to do with you boy?"
Kyira sighed, then laughed. She hugged Marcello.
"You're lucky you're like a brother or else I'd cut your hair off."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:15 pm

Marcello smiled, "That's all fine and dandy, but what happened to your living room?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:20 pm

"Bella and Jason decided to play with a few creatures from hell."
After she said that a small piece of rubble fell and hit Marcello on the head.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:24 pm

"wow..." Marcello rubbed his head and looked at the used-to-be-ceiling.
Bella giggled and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.
Page 32 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next