Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:26 pm

Jason smiled. "that one is big enough for two" he said smiling with a wink. he rumaged through the cabinets for a few assorted spices and a frying pan. he held the pan and set the steak in it and heated the pan with his powers. he tossed spices into the mix and looked like a real professional chef. the smell was soon encompassion the whole place.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:38 pm

Marcello nodded, "Well, when she wakes up, remind me to ask her."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella was watching him intently, trying to remember everything he did so she could try to duplicate it later. "Wow... it smells incredible."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:41 pm

after ten minutes of intense cooking, jason flipped the steak through the air and took out two knives and set down a plate. as the steak fell he cut it up, so it landed in perfect cubes on the plate. He smiled and held it up to her taking a cube for himself. "trust me it is very filling. they used this recipe for the world's biggest stomach contest and no one could finish more then one." he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:43 pm

Vann laughed lightly.
"Oh I will. But I doubt she'll be up anytime soon, she's breathing quite heavily."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:47 pm

Marcello laughed, "Well, I don't know about you, but it's getting cold. Wanna come inside?" he sniffed the air, "Something smells really good." he noted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella laughed, "I might be able to. I eat a lot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:49 pm

Jason laughed. "don't try. each of these fills you up the equivalent of an extra large pizza" he said. "and that's each cube" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:53 pm

"Yeah I am too. If I could I'd make it a lovely 70 degrees, but I'm not that strong yet."
Vann smiled a crooked smile and walked in.
"Mmmm...that does smell good."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:55 pm

Bella smiled and tossed one in her mouth, "Delicious." She laughed and took the plate of food from him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marcello nodded, "Bella will probably have it eaten by the time we get to even get into the same room as her."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:57 pm

"Ha, probably. I'll bet Bella will like these slushies Kyira made though, from how she talked about that summer day..."
Vann shifted his position and moved the drink box from one hand to the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:02 pm

Jason smiled. 'glad you like it. don't eat too fast. if you do you may get sick because it takes a minute for the effect to kick in" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:06 pm

"Alright. I'll watch it." Bella grinned and stuck three in her mouth at once, taking a second to savor it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marcello nodded, "Bella and Kyira used to have all kinds of fun. That was before all this, though."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:13 pm

"I'm just curious...but how exactly did you and Zane play into their lives?"
Vann felt a bit odd for asking, but he was curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:15 pm

Jason laughed and took one for himself. "don't choke now" he said smiling as he kissed her cheek. "so after we eat what should we do?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:18 pm

"Long story." Marcello said quickly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella smiled, "Eat some more." She laughed, "Actually, I'm not sure. It's late and I'm sure you are tired. I could probably sleep some more myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:19 pm

Jason smiled and nodded. "sleep sounds good. just remember i have to sleep with you" he said smiling as he took another cube and ate it. he was already feeling full from it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:20 pm

"I do indeed remember." Bella smiled and stuck four in her mouth this time. She grinned. "Geeze, I'm starving!"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:27 pm

Sore subject I'm guessing...
Vann nodded and walked towards the room he heard breathing coming from.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyira rolled over and landed in the floor with a loud thud.
"Ouch!!!"
She rubbed her butt and sat up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:28 pm

Jason smirked. "three...two...one" he muttered and he knew she would be feeling the full force ot the dish and would feel full now that it was kicking in. he just hoped it wouldn't make her sick.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:30 pm

Bella paused, "Hm... that's better." She stuck another one in her mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marcello paused, "Might want to check on her. She's up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:33 pm

Jason took the plate and set it aside. "i think that's enough for you. i know that you're almost full and that last piece is pushing it." he said laughing. he hugged her. "nap time i presume?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:35 pm

"Almost." Bella reached across him and took another piece. She ate it and grinned, "Still hungry." She paused, "If you are tired, then you can go on and go to sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:38 pm

"well i would but i don't want you to get sick off my food" he said smiling as he hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:42 pm

"I won't get sick." Bella retorted and ate another piece. "Hm... almost gone." She held another one in her hand while she chewed the other one.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:43 pm

"And it sounded like she fell out of the bed."
Vann laughed and walked down the hallway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyira stopped for a second and sniffed the air. She smelled...food cooking...
"Ahh...crap!!! Someone's cooking my food!"
Kyira jumped up and sprinted out of the room and down the hall where she smacked right into Vann and fell backwards.
"Damn it! Vann...what in the world?"
Vann blushed as he looked down at Kyira.
"Marcello was right, you are up."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:53 pm

"Of course I'm right." Marcello smiled and came into the living room where Bella, Jason, Adrian, and Zane were. "You all doing OK?" He asked, pulling his shirt over his head. He had it off while he was flying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.
Page 22 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next