Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:13 pm

Marcello nodded at Kyira and pulled her up in the air with himself and flew to the rooftop where Bella and Zane were. Everything around them was singed, except for a circular area right in the middle. Bella was sitting by a pile of ash, Zane only a few feet away, trying to console her from a distance. Marcello landed on the edge of the roof, setting Kyira down a few feet away. "What happened here?" he asked solemnly.
Zane looked up, his face painted with a look of sorrow, "Jason, that boy Bella found... he's dead."
Just mentioning it sent a fresh wave of tears to Bella's dark green eyes. Marcello's face was frozen for a long while in a look of shock. Dead? How could he be dead? I mean, Bella wouldn't let him die... She wouldn't let anyone die if it was in her power.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:20 pm

Kyira looked around swiftly. Everything that hadn't been protected was burnt.
"Bella...are you okay...?"
Kyira moved towards Bella with a look of deep concern on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:28 pm

Bella couldn't hardly speak. She had been crying so hard that it had practically destroyed her voice, "I-I don't know, Kyira." She said in between sobs, "I-It was h-hard enough w-when A-aayla died..."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:30 pm

Kyira lifted Bella into her arms and held her closely.
"It'll be okay Bells, it'll be okay."
Kyira gave Marcello and Zane looks that said help me sooth her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:35 pm

As Bella's blood from her injuries mixed with Jason's ashes, it began to glow and turn silver. the mixture grew larger and the pool seemed now to be the silhouette of a human form, a rather tall one at that too. this was not a normal occurance either.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:52 pm

Bella was still clutched onto Kyira, sobbing softly. She hadn't seemed to notice what was going on with the ashes. Marcello tapped Kyira's shoulder, his eyes transfixed on what was happening before them. Zane didn't move a muscle.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:55 pm

Kyira turned and looked, with her eyes wide open and mouth open.
"Bella!! Look"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:57 pm

Bella lifted her head weakly, her face soaking wet with tears. She followed everyone's eyes to the pile of ashes, then said softly, "What is happening?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:58 pm

The blood bubbled upwards now, growing into now a full human form, still glowing silver. slowly, the form grew more defined, and began looking more like jason. it began to glow brighter, becomming almost like a becon that was rather hard not to miss.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:04 pm

Bella had to shield her eyes, as did Zane and Marcello. "Jason..." She breathed the word just before collapsing on the cold hard ground again from blood loss in her leg. Marcello came around to her side and lifted her head into his lap, wondring what all had happened in his absence. Zane has a lot of explaining to do.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:07 pm

"M, you take care of her, I need to do something."
Kyira grabbed Zane's ear and dragged him to a far corner of the roof.
"Spill, what happened to Bella and what happened to him?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:09 pm

Zane looked over his shoulder, "Ok, so big snakey dude showed up and pretty much impaled him. Jason's power kinda went wild and torched 'em all, but by that time, he was just a pile of ash. Now, we are caught up."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:11 pm

"Bella too Mr."
Kyira slowly grew impatient and felt a burning feeling go up her throat. If he didn't answer her soon, he'd go flying just like the lizards.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:13 pm

"Bella got bit by one of them." Zane said quickly, "Since these things can be considered 'intelligent life', then they could kill her if they wanted." He put a lot of emphasis on kill. He knew Kyira seemed to have quite an attachment to Bella.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:17 pm

Kyira grabbed Zane's shirt and held it firmly.
"Zane, if one of these things would have killed her...so help me, I would have ripped your head off. We've been friends for a long time and of course I love you just as much as M or Bells, but I would have."
Kyira let go and shook her head, fighting back tears.
"I'm lucky Jason were here...if Bella would have died...I don't what I would have done..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:19 pm

Zane nodded, "I know. I was trying to keep her back but..." He chuckled, "She likes to wriggle. Squirmy little thing, isn't she?" he looked over at Bella. She was like the younger sister he always wanted. So what if she was older than him? It felt like she was the baby of their group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:20 pm

when the blinding flash was done, Jason's body lay where the blood had. his heart beat faintly and his breathing was just as faint. But the main point was, he was alive. As for how... well that would be rather confusing to explain.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:23 pm

Zane lifted Jason up, bringing him into a standing position while using Zane as a crutch. At the same time, Marcello and Zane's wings went back into their backs. Bella was still unconscious on Marcello's lap. Her forehead was hot with a fever and her entire face was a bright shade of red. Her cheeks were still glistening wet with tears.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:24 pm

"I have to go away from here for a bit, I can't stand seeing Bella like this, knowing I could have prevented at least that leg wound..."
Kyira slowly walked off the edge of the building and fell a few feet before she started floating and landed on her feet. She walked into the building's lobby and sat on one of the couches, putting her head in her hands and cried softly. She could have lost her best friend today. If it had not had been for Jason, she might have. To her, she owed him her life.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:27 pm

Zane nodded at Kyira, understanding that this was the way she did things. She had to go off by herself in order to think right. Zane paused, then asked Marcello, "Where's that dude Kyira was with earlier?"
Marcello shrugged, "I don't know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:29 pm

Jason opened his eyes slowly and looked at zane. "thanks" he said quietly. "what the hell happened?" he asked. "i thought i was dead" he muttered closing his eyes trying to get his thoughts in line.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:31 pm

Kyira was sitting in the lobby when she felt someone's arm go around her shoulders. She jerked her head up and saw Vann sitting their looking at her with sad eyes.
"Hey...you okay?"
"Yeah...I just...I just need to think..." Kyira replied with a cracked voice.
Kyira turned her head into his shoulder and sobbed softly as he pulled her close and held her while she cried.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:31 pm

"So did we." Zane smiled half-heartedly. "I think it might have had something to do with Bella bleeding all over the place." Zane nodded toward the sleeping Bella in Marcello's lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:35 pm

Jason nodded. "that's probably the case" he said quietly. he slowly pulled away from zane and stood on his own. "crap i feel as weak as a newborn" he muttered being very wobbly on his legs.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:37 pm

"You want to sit down for a second?" Zane asked.
"Zane, I hate to dampen the mood, but I'm a little worried about Bella." Marcello said softly.
Bella's entire face was bright red, her skin was warm to the touch as well. Her cheeks still had a light shine on them from her tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.
Page 12 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next