Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:04 pm

((More than one line, please. And I have enough characters to deal with. If you don't want to use her anymore, then get her killed. Just ask if you want her eaten by a creature.))
One of the creatures snapped at Marcello's feet. He jumped back and kicked it back. It shook its head in surprise.
"We don't have time for this. Just kill the girl now!"
Marcello held Bella tighter, "Over my dead body!"
"That can be arranged..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:39 pm

Kyira ran down the steps and out the door. She hadn't run long before she saw Marcello surrounded by these ugly little creature things.
"What the hell M?!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:44 pm

"I don't know!" Marcello shouted, "But these things could kill Bella! They talk!" He kicked another one, "And they are trying to get her. Bella passed out again and I don't have room to take off!" Bella was still asleep on Marcello's back.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:48 pm

"Geeze..." Kyira muttered.
She used her telepathy and lifted the creatures in the air, keeping them immobile.
"Can you run far enough from here till you have enough room to spread your wings?" Kyira asked through shallow breaths.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:53 pm

"yah." Marcello nodded and ran as far away as he could. He moved Bella to his chest as his wings burst forth. He took off into the air, clutching the sleeping Bella close to him. He flew to Kyira's rooftop, then handed her to Zane. "If you know what's good for us all, you'll hold onto her." He said, then took off back toward Kyira. He wasn't about to let those things kill her.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:55 pm

Kyira struggled to keep them up in the air, they felt like they weighed tons.
"Geeze, what do you things eat? Rocks..." Kyira huffed.
She threw one into a wall, since it tried to bite her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:59 pm

Marcello flew by and lifted one, "Hm... about four hundred pounds each, I'd say." Marcello smiled as he flung it into the water a few hundred miles away, "Wonder if they can swim."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:03 pm

"Let's hope not." Kyira replied with a crooked smile.
"Wonder if I can throw them as far as I can hold them up..."
Kyira lifted one and spun it around a few times before she flung it the opposite direction of her house. As it flew, it spun and let out a screech of surprise.
"Looks like we have a new sport.."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:11 pm

"Creature toss." Marcello grinned, "Now that Bella is safe, I'm willing to have some fun."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zane sat Bella down on the roof, "Hm... wonder what happened to her this time." She was still asleep, peacefully laying there. No sooner had Marcello gone out of sight, had six more of the blue snake things shown up.
"Get the little one! She is who we came for!"
Zane reconized immidiately who 'the little one' was. Bella was the same height as these things, though she was much better looking. And Bella didn't smell like rancid meat. Zane made a face, "Bella... we need you to wake up..." then he realized that since these creatures were intellegent, they could kill Bella if they wanted to. "uh oh..." He breathed.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:19 pm

"Is that the last one?
Kyira looked around, expecting more to show up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:21 pm

Jason stood alone, his little camp was incinerated, as were the carcasses of two of the blue snakes. "these things may be smart enough to talk, but they aren't smart enough to keep their yapps shut" he muttered. Like all the others, these had blabbed about who they were after. Jason sniffed the air. he had always had a good sense of smell. he ran towards where Bella was, hoping he wouldn't be to late to keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:32 pm

Zane lifted Bella back up, "Adrian, go inside now" He opened the door and kissed her cheek, "I just don't want you hurt." He led her in and shut the door. If he put Bella inside with Adrian, then they might try to get the door down while others overwhelmed him. They didn't look to strong, but they had numbers on their side. It was better if Bella was where he could keep an eye on her. I need some backup...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marcello shook his head, "Nope. Look." More were coming out of the inside of the building in swarms. "These things are everywhere!" He shouted, picking one up and throwing it into the water.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:34 pm

Kyira groaned and lifted at least 10 up and threw them miles away.
"M, you throw the big ones, let me get rid of as many small ones as I can. We need to hurry and get back to the others in case they get attacked by these things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:48 pm

Name: Gavin Masterson
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 180 lbs.
Bio: Gavin was the child of billionaires Arora and Nathan Masterson. He had everything any child could ever want untill his entire family was killed by the fireballs. Now, he still has the typical rich-boy snob attitude. He is cocky and smug, but incredibly attractive.
Power: Reincarnates as something new everytime he is killed.
Apperance: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Fastfacts_robert
User: The Nameless One
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:49 pm

((Accepted, oh Nameless One.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:50 pm

Jason let flames engluf his arms. he held them back and shot red flame from his hands, using it as a boost to let him fly. if he didn't get there soon... he didn't want to think about it. He HAD to make it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:10 pm

Marcello nodded, "Agreed." He threw another creature into the water. "If there are this many here, I wouldn't be surprised if one or two had followed me to Zane."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zane let his wings open again and flew up, trying to find a place to set Bella that was guarded on three sides, at least. Nothing. At least Adrian is safe inside. Bella stirred a little, but the slipped back into her sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:16 pm

Gavin ran through the empty streets. At least I don't have to worry about cars anymore. he thought. Stupid blue snake... he cursed under his breath. They move faster than you'd think they would. No, he wasn't runningfrom them, he was running to them. He had just killed a pack of about twenty five of them with his shotgun -which was now in his right hand, loaded and ready to shoot when he got a clear shot- and now a few stragglers were running from him. "Shoulda brought the machine gun." he muttered, then ran around a corner to catch up to them. "Stupid two-legged snakes..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:20 pm

Jason saw zane rising into the sky a ways in front of him. the flames in his arms roared and he shot off, faster then before. he saw bella in his arms and knew she was safe, but also saw the snake things. he felt his eyes turn blood red with rage. he shook his head. not yet.... keep control...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:23 pm

Zane saw Jason coming towrd them, "Thank heavens! Jason, I need to get Bella out of the way. They are after her!" Bella stirred a little.
"Hm... Hu-what?" She opened her eyes, "Zane?" she looked over and saw Jason, "Jason! Your back!" Her face lit up in a smile. She didn't even seem to notice the giant blue snake-things below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:26 pm

Jason was quite litterally level with the ground with the flames jetting out behind him. "keep her safe, ill take care of these things" he called up to Zane. He held his arms out sideways, the flames forming blades. his momentum carried him right into the beasts and he used his fireblade-arms to hack down a good majority of the beasts before skidding to a halt. He stood up and glared at them. "You picked the wrong people to mess with" he said before putting his hand on the ground, seeming to just sit there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:27 pm

Gavin saw the creature scale the side of a building, "Dang it..." he gritted his teeth and followed it up. There was a boy with huge black feathery angel wings holding a small blonde girl. There was also a wolfy looking boy with flames on his arms with them. Who cares? I just wanna kill these snakes. Besides, I've seen weirder. Gavin shot five of them right between the eyes, then ducked so he could reload his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:29 pm

Bella saw the creatures, "What the heck are those?!" She shouted, "And what do you mean keep me safe they can't-"
"The girl is awake! Kill her quickly!"
Bella's eyes widened when she realized "These things could kill me..." she whispered before shoving out of Zane's arms and to the ground. Then, she saw the boy with the gun, "Gavin?!" She shouted in disbelief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:32 pm

Jason closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. his arm again became enflamed and from the ground jets of fire errupted forth and engulfed each of the snakes one by one beforer they knew what was happening. Jason breathed heavily. crap I think I over did it again... He felt his body start to give out on him but he forced himself to stay conscous lest more of the snakes show up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:33 pm

Gavin turned when he heard someone shout his name. "Of course. Why didn't I see it was you earlier? Of course it would be Isabella Strauss at the center of this commotion. You always were able to find the most dangerous things. And somehow, you stayed alive, too. I'll make sure to squeeze an explanation out of you later. But, as for now..." He stopped talking and shot a snake between the eyes, "I'm going to kick some snakes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.
Page 10 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 42  Next