Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:56 pm

Adrian lunged forward, pulling and tugging at the restraints.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:35 am

Jason growled, his eyes starting to glow red. "just wait till I get my hands on you" he growled. his body started to shake more.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:08 pm

Cirque brushed Jason off, "I'm so frightened." she chuckled, taking her hands off of Janzelle's head as her body collapsed on the ground.
She took a step back, letting Janzelle have space. She didn't move.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:03 pm

Jason looked from Janzelle to Cirque. He growled and tried to get at her, managing to start moving a small bit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:18 pm

Cirque held up her finger, Jason's body shoving itself back to where it was.
Janzelle's body quivered, then pulled up, jerking against the chains and crying out like a trapped animal, the odd, wild look in her eyes when they had first found her returned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:23 pm

Jason watched her. He wished he could get to her and help her. but right now he had to figure out how to move. He closed his eyes and breathed. he started to meditate, to see if he could figure out what gave Cirque control, and how he could break it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:27 pm

There was no way into Cirque's mind... No way to tell anything about her. She smirked at Jason, then blew him a kiss, "Eat your heart out. Just face it: you can't beat me."
She faced Zane, "So, have you had enough, or do you want to see Bella?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 pm

"I will beat you one way or another." He said calmly. He tried to sense where the power was. what force gave her control.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:31 pm

Kyira turned to look at Zane, hoping Bella was still alive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:35 pm

Zane looked pained, both mentally and physically. He didn't want anything bad to happen to Bella, but he wanted to know what Cirque had done to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:37 pm

Jason was still meditating. He was still trying to locate the link that gave Cirque control over him. He was determined to break free.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:42 pm

There was nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:43 pm

He sighed. he stopped searching but he was still determined to find some way to free himself.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:41 am

Kalvin locked eyes with Cirque, "What have you done to Bella?"
Cirque smiled, "I thought you'd never ask."
A demon came out, pulling Janzelle out by the chain around her neck. She grabbed him by the throat, twisting his head off and throwing his body to her sides, looking up at the sky and screaming, letting his blood drip down her arms as more demons struggled to pull her away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:02 am

Jason smiled a bit as he watched Janzelle. He wished he could do the same.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Kyira clenched her fist and pulled forward a bit. She was scared now, not so obviously and definitely not for herself, but for Bella and where she was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:31 pm

As Cirque waited, leaning on her walking cane as she smirked victoriously at the group.
Kalvin spoke up, "What did you do to Janzelle?" he asked.
Cirque smiled, "You of all people should know; it was a simple mind worm."
Kalvin sighed, "Should have known. A mind worm is a relatively simple process, where you find what someone is most afraid of, like a mental crack, and you use it to shatter the mind almost beyond repair."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:54 am

Jason chuckled. "I wonder why she didn't try that on me" he remarked. He wasn't scared of what she would do to him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:47 pm

"Because it was so easy with her." Cirque explained, "She's afraid of so much... The fear inside her is so ingrained... So deep a part of her past... To push her to that point is simple." Cirque shrugged, "Not to mention I can just tell you what to do anyways."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:12 pm

Jason laughed. "oh I think it's more to it than that." he said smirking. "you probably just know there isn't a thing you can do to get me to that state." he said shrugging with that same better-than-thou- smirk
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:19 pm

Cirque smiled, "You've given me a brilliant idea."
The demons pushed a box into the center ring. Cirque held up a finger, a signal to wait, then stepped through the box walls. The walls fell around them, Bella sitting inside, a confused expression on her face. Her eyes were whited out and she looked as though she couldn't see anything.
"She can't hear you, either." She beamed proudly, "But now, Jason, I want you to attack her. Don't kill her, but I want you to come very close to it."
Jason's body stood on it's own and walked toward Bella, unable to do any different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Jason closed his eyes. He didn't have to look for his body to move on his own. It was all he could do to keep his claws back.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:30 pm

Weather he saw it or not, he could tell it was happening. There were points where she was screaming, or crying, or groaning. When his body stopped moving and he opened his eyes, Bella was laying on the ground, bloody nose, blood dripping from the corners of her mouth, claw marks down her back, her chest moving in quick, sudden bursts as though she were either crying or struggling to breathe.
Cirque clicked her tongue, "Now hold still while I think of something else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:36 pm

Jason felt his body shake. He vowed to make her pay for this..
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:39 pm

Cirque snapped her fingers, starting to speak, then grimaced and looked over at Kalvin, "You..."
Kalvin nodded, "That was me. You have to stop now."
Cirque shook her head, "Just for that; Jason, kill her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic   Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diary Ch 6: Cirque Demonic
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next