Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 I_voting_barThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:29 pm

Adrian laighed. "You are. If you went in public today and just said the word 'chivilry,' a feminist would castrate you on the spot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:35 pm

Jason laughed. "oh geeze i guess i was lucky. i've been holding open doors and everything since i escaped. so far i just get smiles and winks. an occasional kiss on the cheek too. so where exactly is considered public?" he asked wondering where he should avoid that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:27 pm

Adrian smirked slightly. "Trust me, you'll know. Try holding the door for Bella, or pulling out a chair for her. She'll most likely show you."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:36 am

"If she's as much like Adrian as I think, then she most definitely will." Zane nodded.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Jason laughed. "oh no worries there. I wouldn't do that for her anyways." he said resting his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:27 pm

Zane chuckled lightly. For some reason or another, this conflict amused him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:32 pm

"Dude, give it up. You tricked her and she cleaned your clock, so to speak. Let it go." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:02 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. "i wasn't trying to trick her. i was trying to be a friend since she seems to feel really out of place" he said. "now drop it before i clean your clock" he said seemingly easily annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:05 pm

"Oh, I'm shaking in my boots." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:08 pm

Bella came out of her room, "So are we going after Dianne or not? You guys can clean your watches together for all I care. Make a date of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:10 pm

Adrian flicked Bella off but made no other notice of the comment.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:14 pm

Bella smiled, "You're welcome."
Zane nodded, "You are right, Bella. I think Riot and Kalvin are outside. I'll bring them in and we'll set off."
Riot and Kalvin entered together, "You wanted us?" Kalvin asked.
"When do they not?" Riot chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:16 pm

Jason was getting more than a little annoyed with bella. he didn't understand why she acted this way. her mom had seemed so nice it was unreal.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:17 pm

"Her mom had been so nice it was unreal." Kalvin smiled, reading Jason's mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:18 pm

"Shut it princess." Adrian said with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:19 pm

Bella chuckled, "Me or Kalvin?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:22 pm

"Both" He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:24 pm

Jason shook his head. "kalvin get out of my head before you find something unpleasant" he said forcing hsi memories of his time in capture to the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:26 pm

Kalvin raised his hands, "I can't help but here what you are thinking of. I can tune you a little lower, but I'll still hear you." He looked over at Bella, "And if I were you, I would keep that one to myself."
Bella blushed, "Do what Adrian said and shut it."
"Where's Nathan?" Zane asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Json rolled his eyes. "fine but seriously, don't delve too deep. it's not something you'd want to see" he said crossing his arms and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:29 pm

"Chasing his tail, probably. Just whistle and he'll come. Maybe bring out a box of Milk Bones." He then looked at Kalvin. "Is princess #1 having dirty thoughts, princess #2?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:33 pm

"Sort of. You'd be interested, I'll say that much." kalvin chuckled.
Bella blushed deeper, "Shut it."
"Will do."
Zane coughed, "Nathan? Where are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:35 pm

Adrian smirked. "Dirty thoughts about me? Oh, Bella, I'm flattered." He said.
Nathan walked through the front door. "You called?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:37 pm

Jason opened one eye and looked at adrian. he seemed rather annoying. he glanced over at nathan. "i guess we're all here" he said mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:55 pm

"He never said it was you." Bella snapped.
"All but Kyira." Zane corrected, ignoring Bella.
"And actually, Bella just thinks your really hot when act sarcastic." Kalvin corrected.
"Do you know when to keep your mouth shut? God, why don't you keep your nose where it belongs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next