Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 I_voting_barThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 I_voting_barThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:21 pm

Jason looked around. he had only known her about two seconds alive so he couldn't say anything. he was hoping someone would, almost as much as bella II was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:39 am

Adrian sighed and scratched the back of his head a little. He thought he should at least say something since no one was speaking up. "I... I uh... I never really knew Bella well, but, from what I saw... she was a good person... she always was looking on the bright side... and she would always lend a helping hand. If you needed a friend, or someone to talk to you could always go to her. God bless her, and may she rest in peace...." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:31 pm

Kyira stood, her eyes glazed a bit.
"Bella...she was my best friend, for a long time in fact. We'd been close...told each other everything and done what we could to stay close. She always had everyone's best interests in mind, always cared and always believed people were good. She never saw bad things, not until they proved to her they were bad. She was a great person...the best I knew..." Kyira trailed off into a whisper as the wind blew and sent an eerie whistle through the group.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:32 pm

Bella closed her eyes, feeling a little at rest knowing her mother had been such a good person and had such an impact on these people. She said nothing, but silently let a tear roll down her cheek as she was lowered into the hole.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Jason sat on the ground, his body aching a lot, but he didn't let it show at all on his face.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:03 pm

((Finally have a cover for the Diary. Made it myself, so don't be to hard on it. ^^'))
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Diarycover
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:07 am

Jason looked up at zane. "do we need to cover it now?" he asked. he wasn't sure how this was supposed to go.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Zane nodded, picking up a shovel. "Yah. Now that everyone is done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Jason nodded and cracked his knuckles, going over to the dirt pile he had made digging and started to push it back into the hole in a much more orderly mannner than he had dug it out with.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Zane shoveled dirt back on in silence, small tears in the corners of his eyes that he tried not to show. He didn't want to show the others any weakness, despite that he had not only lost his brother, but now his best friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:26 pm

Jason soon had it covered. he was covered in dirt from head to toe, hsi muscles were stiff as a board, yet still he didn't complain. he knew zane well enough to know how bad he was hurting. he wasn't about to make zane feel worse.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:38 pm

Zane smiled at Jason, "Thanks." He mouthed softly, so no one else saw it.
Bella flipped between two pages of the diary quickly looking up in surprise, "There's a page missing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:20 pm

Jason looked at her panting. his tongue was lolling out like a dog's. hey he had every right to be tired.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:23 pm

Bella walked over to Zane showing him the book, running her fingers along the edge of the ripped page, "See?" She said innocently.
Zane looked at it closely, pointing to something. "You see that?"
Bella looked at where he was pointing, "That's Dianne's name... In my mom's handwriting."
"Dianne will know where the missing page is." Zane concluded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:34 pm

Jason was only half listening. without warning he just fell over. at first he looked dead but then the almost buzzsaw that was him snoring broke what silence there was. Zane knew well enough that when jason over worked himself this sort of thing hapened.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:47 pm

Zane smirked lightly, "We'll wait until in the morning, then we'll go to her castle if she hasn't shown up yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:52 pm

Jason just kept right on snoring like a buzzsaw. he almost looked lke a living rock, considering there was hardly an inch of his body untouched by dirt.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Zane smiled lightly at Jason, "Everyone inside. We'll all rest up." He lifted Jason onto his shoulders, laying him on the couch where he could sleep peacefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Jason seemed comfortable laying on the couch. then, as if his sleeping clutzfullness could not be denied, he rolled off the couch and faceplanted on the floor, his snoring now slightly muffled. in his sleep he turned into a small silver wolf puppy, though his fur was coated in dirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:23 pm

Adrian nodded and walked back inside.
Nathan stayed outside and leaned against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:23 pm

Zane smiled. He would have Jason take a bath in the morning, but for now, he would let sleeping dogs lie. No pun intended.
Bella crossed the threshold wearily, lightly stepping over Jason and past Zane into the hall.
"'Night!" Zane whispered loud enough for her to hear it, trying to show some sort of affection towards her to make her feel at home, but Bella meerely grunted a reply before she shut the door to her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:26 pm

Jason just lay there, dog tired, no pun intended. it was hard to imagine that this little puppy was such a hard worker. he looked so darn lazy...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:34 pm

Morning rose, the pink sunrise bathing a worried Zane's tired face. He hadn't slept at all that night, waiting for Dianne to show. However, Dianne did not come. Bella was still sleeping soundly in her room, no other sound that that of her stedy breathing exiting the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:40 pm

As the sun shined across Adrian's face he woke up and rubbed his eyes. He had fallen asleep in a chair. "She still not here yet?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Zane shook his head, "I'm starting to worry. I think we should go to her Castle and make sure everything is alright. Dianne's not known to miss anything without at least telling you she won't be in attendance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next