Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWar of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_voting_barWar of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWar of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_voting_barWar of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

War of the Worlds: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:04 am

Jason glared at her. "that little b****" he muttered. he shot at the ground near her feet as a warning before picking off more of the oncomming army. he would have to deal with her later.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Misery ignored the shot. If it hit her, so what? She could heal back up anyway. The army seemed to run her over, and she vanished beneath the waves of troops. A few seconds passed, then the spot where she was seemed to expolde with the bodies of the aliens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:51 pm

Jason shouldered his rifle. "time for close combat" he muttered as he shoved his hands into the glove like things on his hips. when he pulled them up they became long lazer swords. He lept down at them and proceeded to cut through their ranks. even their tough hide was sliced like butter. Martians had the most advanced weapons in the galaxy.... a millenia of civil war had seen to that.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:20 pm

When Jason came down where Misery was, she was coated in blood, both that of the other solders and her own, but she didn't have any injuries. She half smiled, "Welcome back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:39 pm

"what the hell was that explosion?" he asked over his shoulder as he started hacking down more of the invading aliens. right now the aliens were surrounding him and misery, since they were the ones fighting. the humans could wait after all.. they weren't fast enough to get anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:49 pm

"Um... I thought you would know that Venusians were very strong." She said simply, "That was me and my fist." She hit one of the aliens in the gut, splattering it's insides all behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:53 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow. "well sorry but i tend to forget in battles" he said. Venusians were the strongest of the planets in hand to hand strength, and martians were relatively the smartest and best fighters with weapons. they were very strong but with some races they needed to rely more on their special martial arts to over come them. instead of brute force they used smarts and quick attacks.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:00 am

Misery punched another one in the head, knocking it off and hitting another soldier. "It's alright." she smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:05 am

Jason was soon back to back with her. "well this seems to be a bit of a nuisense. they won't stop trying to attack" he said back to back with her. "maybe we should try a little martian trick" he said. " are your legs as strong as your fists?" he asked glancing back att her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:07 am

"Every bit." She said firmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:10 am

Jason deactivated his swords and pressed back against her back, locking his arms with hers. "just keep kicking" he said as he leaned forward, so her legs were up as the alien army advanced. he started to spin in circles to keep the wave off. this would make things to much faster.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:17 am

Misery did as she was told, able to take out more than one soldier with each kick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:23 am

jason set her back down. now the opposing numbers were more down to size. "now we should have little trouble" he said smirking back at her as he reignited the gloveswords and cut down more alien soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:26 am

Misery roundhouse kicked a few soldiers in the face, leaving only a few people standing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:30 am

Jason smirked at her. "i got to hand it to you, i had severely underestimated your fighting skills" he said looking at the few dozen alien soldiers who remained.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:34 am

Misery bowed, "Thank you." a bullet hit her in the shoulder, knocking her down. A few seconds passed, then she got up, rotated her shoulder, and punched the guy who hit her in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:38 am

Jason blinked once at her. "so the venusians have healing powers too? or is that just you?" he asked watching her. if she had healing powers he wondered if it was at all possible to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:40 am

"Just me." She said, "I can't die. But, you can put something here," she pointed to the back of her neck, "And I'll stay under the appearance of death until it's removed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:43 am

Jason nodded. "very interesting" he said. "well i won't try that on you unless yu try to kill me" he said. he looked at the other alien's who were hesitating. "so what should we do after we're done here?".
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:20 pm

"I've been hiding humans in my old ship. It isn't much by my standards, but they are safe there." Misery said, staring them down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. "well considering you're a princess it would take a whole lot more than what could fit on one ship to fit your standards" he said a bit harshly. for him, having fought for so long. anything softer than the ground for a bed and a jacket for a blanket was good. his planet was still rebuilding, so beds were still not commonplace on mars. that was why he had come here in fact, at least originally.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:49 pm

Misery frowned, "I see I've found a real jolly one." She said with sharp, piercing sarcasm and left Jason to deal with the few remaining soldiers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:56 pm

"sorry princess. sympathy for "standards" isn't something i've got. come back after you've fought in a war from the day you were able to handle a gun and then we can talk about standards" he called after her. the soldiers were still hesitating. now they started to retreat, the few that were left not wanting to fight against jason.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:00 pm

Misery flipped him the bird, and continued walking, slow enough that he could follow if he wanted, but still quick enough to show that she was irritated. He didn't know the first thing about her life. And she wasn't planning on telling him either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:02 pm

Jason shouldered his rifle and followed her, walking silently beside her. "sorry about that.. war has made my tone harsh, and my words cruel. i apologize for my rudeness" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Worlds: R.I.P.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next