Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWar of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_voting_barWar of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWar of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_voting_barWar of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

War of the Worlds: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:10 pm

"If you say it, then you meant it. Somewhere deep inside if not on the surface. I will not have you apologize for speaking your mind, though I still need some time to soak it in." Misery said simply, her eyes cold and facing straight ahead of her. The cold was clearly only there to mask a soft layer of hurt beneath.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:14 pm

Jason sighed. "sorry again princess. if i was in my right mind i wouldn't have been so rude" he said. even though he knew her name he always called her princess.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:22 pm

"I'm not a princess here, so don't call me one. You know my name." She said, pain in her words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:33 pm

Jason almost flinched at her words. "sorry. since i was born they forced it into my head to always adress people by their rank. i'll try to get out of that habit though....misery" he said as if it hurt him to go out of habit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:39 pm

"My name is as painful as my title..." She sighed, her ship now coming up on the horizon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:48 pm

"then i'll just call you M" he said. "put the pain of your past behind you. there is no reason for you to let itplague your present.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:53 pm

"There is no pain in my past." She said firmly, though the words tasted a lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:07 am

Jason's yellow eye blinked red. "you didn't know this eye functioned as a lie detector did you?" He asked looking at her. "you don't need to lie to me."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:16 am

"I don't need to tell you the truth either." She said as she climbed into the ship, "Raven, you still here?" She called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:25 am

Jason followed her onto the ship. he knew he had probably pushed her pretty darn far away with how he had acted before.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:27 am

"Raven?" She called again, "You can find yourself a place to rest if you like." She offered quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:27 pm

"Damn" luna muttered in a deep growing tone as her comrades, some even her friends, were taken down by a sniper, obviously martian by his skill. She sighed and got down on all fours, charging foreward. A single human stood ahead of them and was soon engulfed by her comrades. She nodded sadly at the apparent instant death of the creature and barreled past, aiming for the sniper. She was knoched aside when a shockwave of bodies slammed out from the human's proxemity. "S***" she growled, it was a venusian. Her comrades in arms were just mismatched troops put together from various planets and stood no chance against this advanced pair. Luna rejoyced momentarily when someone shot the female, but her hopes were dashed when she regenerated. Obviously the girl was an abnormality like her. "Retreat!" she roared, knowing she would be punished by The Nine for such an order. Then a small overlooked detail caught her eye... "Underneath the blood and gore, it was the venusian princess! perhaps that would softed the blows of her apparent punishment. Luna steathlily morphed human and crept after the couple, who walked off after the retreat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Jason shook his head. his mechanical eye rolling back into the socket. "we are being followed' he said simply without turning around. he started to scan the creature throu the back of his skull.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:54 pm

"I'm here..." Raven said as she felt her voice cracking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:57 pm

Misery clamored over to where Raven's voice was from, "Why didn't you answer me?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:59 pm

"I...I couldn't talk...not yet anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:10 pm

Misery looked confused, "Why couldn't you talk?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:14 pm

"I was.......scared. Of him..." Raven raised her hand and pointed at (Insert Kaido's character's name here cuz I'm lazy)".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:20 pm

Saix smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:31 pm

Jason faced out the door, looking towards the creature that had been following. he knew misery could handle things inside.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:41 pm

Misery glared at Saix, "What did you do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:16 pm

Luna tried to look timid and afraid as she stuck to the shadows. her choppy black hair blew in the wind, obscuring her vision. They were keeping humans!
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:02 pm

R.I.P.
January 17th, 2009-April 27th, 2009
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Worlds: R.I.P.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5