Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWar of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_voting_barWar of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWar of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_voting_barWar of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

War of the Worlds: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:22 pm

Name: Jason Amaroq
Origin: Mars
Bio: The Romans of Earth were wize to name this planet after their god of war, for it has been emerced in a civil war for as long as recorded history on earth. Only very recently has it attained peace, and refuses to take part in the war against earth, since the population is critically unstable from the war. Jason, a veteran from the side of the war that fought for Freedom and Justice, decided to travel to earth, to help the humans. They are in the same position his people had been in for a long time amonst themselves, so he pities them and their plight. He is a master of Martian Martial arts as well as one hell of a shot with his plasma rifle. His right eye is gold, his left, a deep blue. the left eye is real, the right is a fake. he lost his right eye during the war, and had it replaced with a bionic eye that acts as binoculars, gun scope, data processor, Xray, projector, and camera. his skin is normally as Red as the Martian landscape, but he uses a cloaking device to turn his skin to good human tan so he can go undescovered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:44 pm

Luna marched over the horizon with the rest of the soldiers. The object of the mission was simple: kill everyone found. No survivors, for what could they possibly learn from taking this race hostage? She sighed as she morphed. Her once human flesh streached and became onyx black her new form stood 10 feet tall and was hard as diamonds, which her eyes glittered like. Scythe-like silver spikes cut through her flesh at the forehead, elbows, heels, which were raised like many of earths mammals. this part hurt a bit, but resulted in foot long, razor-sharp weapons. Sh groaned as a ridge burst through her back, covering it in needle like spines along her backbone. Finally, saw-like claws emarged from her fingers and toes. She was a horror to behold, and ready for what barely deserved to be called a battle. It was more like a slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:25 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:32 pm

Three red laser shots pierced the flesh of those near luna and brought them to the ground dead. yet no assailant was anywhere near in sight. on a building that stood up a bit, a speck was firing at them. Jason was picking them off one by one. his golden eye held a black dot on it as he kept picking off luna's people. he was going to defend these humans. they needed at least one person to fight for them.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:33 pm

Misery looked Raven in the eye, "Don't leave here. Trust me, it's safe."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:41 pm

Raven nodded and slid down the wall slowly, her tears flowing like they did when Misery first saw her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Saix grunted and followed Raven with his eyes before looking back to Misery. "So, why are you helping these meatbags?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:50 pm

"Because we don't need to rid the galaxy of another species."
Misery hated leaving her like this, but she had to try and rescue some more people. She ran into the city, sighing when she saw the army invading. She looked up at Jason, recognizing the Martian. He was fighting against the warriors? It was almost too good to be true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:51 pm

Saix chuckled a little bit and glared menicingly at Raven with a smirk. "Well, earth girl, looks like its just you and me."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:54 pm

Raven's face didn't look any better than before. Her eyes were blood red and her face was tear stained, badly. She pulled out he only defense, a small switch blade, knowing it would do no good, but still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:56 pm

He laughed a little. "You know that won't do you any good, right? Do you need me to explain the system of the Nine? Oh, the Nine are the different races of this solar system."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:58 pm

Jason kept opening fire on the approatching forces, not noticing misery below him. the army was barely within sight, much less shooting distance for anyone without his bionic eye. "f*** this isn't looking good.. there's more than i would have liked..." he muttered as he kept picking them off with his plasma rifle.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:59 pm

"I don't give a high holy f*** about the system of the Nine, just stay the hell away from me!" Raven screamed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:00 am

Saix laughed a little. "Princess said I could't kill you, but she said nothing about scarring the living s*** out of you." He said as he stood up and started wallking towards Raven.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:08 am

Raven slid farther down into her ball, seeming so small and innocent it could make any human feel like s*** for even thinking about hurting her. But Raven knew that would never work on a cold, heartless alien.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:11 am

Saix laughed and crouched down a few inches from her. "Awe, how cute, you're cowering." He said, his breath seeming like it came straight from the inside of an oven. It was easily over one hundred degres.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:14 am

Raven gasped and hid her face.
"Stay away from ME!" She screamed even louder than before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:16 am

Saix laughed more. All that time in Area 51 made his quite the sadist. "Or what?" He sneered, inching closer.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:18 am

Raven didn't know what to say, but right now she just wanted Misery to come back or someone else to come and save her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:20 am

Saix just laughed a little more and stood up. He walked to the side a little and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:40 am

Misery climbed up the side of the building, standing next to him. The wind whipped her long pale blonde hair back out of her face, "How many are there?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:45 am

Jasno didn't even look at her. "i'd say about a thousand but i should have that number down to half before they get to close combat." he said picking more off. "mind telling me who you are and what your purpose is here?" he asked still picking them off one by one.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:48 am

"My name is Misery De Lune. I am the princess of Venus." She said formally, "But I'm here against orders to protect as many humans as I can." she watched him carefully, knowing that she could help, but waiting for him to tell her to go for it. He seemed more of a military commander than she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:55 am

"go back home princess" he said simply. "i doubt there's much you can do" he said picking them off still. he had two things on his side that looked like gloves, but where lazer swords. he kept picking off luna's people. "before you go, know that my name is Jason Amaroq. I am a lifetime vetran of the Martian Civil War. I can handle this, you just get your butt home" he said. years of war had made his words harsh and his tone cruel.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:57 am

Misery nodded her head, making it look like she had every intention of returning home, but then stood right in the middle of the battlefield, holding her hands out as if to welcome the oncoming army.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Worlds: R.I.P.   War of the Worlds: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Worlds: R.I.P.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next