Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 I_vote_lcapAll Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 I_voting_barAll Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 I_vote_lcapAll Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 I_voting_barAll Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

All Roads Lead to Ruin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:16 am

When she got back, Seth had drifted back to sleep, his arms crossed on the table and head leaning into the crook they made.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:18 am

Layla gingerly set the coffees down on the counter, finding the nearest heavy object she could silently, and dropped it onto the floor to startle the man awake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:22 am

Seth scrambled up immediately, in a very ungraceful mix of flailing and falling before ending up half crouched, hand half pulling what looked like a revolver from a drawer before his eyes settled on her and he relaxed slightly. "You cannot do that."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:26 am

"Or what, you'll shoot me?" she sighed, handing him coffee, "Win-win situation there, if you recall."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:40 am

He shook his head, taking the hot drink and sipping at it. "I'd be pissed at myself if you died. I still don't get why I don't kick you out the back of the camper and jet."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:43 am

"Because I'd follow you anyways." she shrugged, handing him a foil wrapped breakfast burrito and his wallet.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:48 am

He grimaced, eyes falling from her to the burrito, which he unwrapped and bit into, dropping his wallet on the table. "She an'thing weird?" He asked, mouth half full as he flipped open a decrepit map of the area.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:50 am

"There was a funny fountain with a bull killing a wolf." she shrugged, looking up and glaring at him, "And the cashier who looked at me like satan incarnate when old condoms fell out of your wallet."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:55 am

He half smiled, chuckling slightly as he shook his head. "Yeah, well..." He mumbled before sipping at his coffee. "Bull and a wolf, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:57 am

She nodded, "Yeah, it was this big fountain, kids were playing around it like it wasn't creepy..." she mused.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:05 am

He shrugged. "Its probably been there their whole life." He said before angling the map at her, tapping on a picture above a tourist trap column. The picture was a similar bull, painted- or cast from- gold. "Like this?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:07 am

She looked at the picture, "Kinda, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:12 am

"Huh." He said before eyeing the map for a few moments, squinting strangely at it. Finally, he stood, stretching a bit. "All right, well. Time to do a little recon." He said, guzzling the last of the scalding coffee and walking towards the door with a third of a burrito left.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:15 am

Layla looked at her food, barely touched, "Not gonna wait up?"
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:19 am

"Burritos are mobile. C'mon. This parts safe, tag along." He replied to her. He stopped, looking back at her. "Unless you wanted to sit down and talk over breakfast like the big happy family we are."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:25 am

She rolled her eyes, taking her burrito with her and following, "I'm just saying, sitting down to eat isn't a huge luxury..."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:32 am

"Luxuries make you soft. Not to sound like some played out badass or anything." He said, walking down the street with her as he finished his food. As they passed a barbershop he dropped a few quarters in a newspaper stand to get a copy of the local paper.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:33 am

She rolled her eyes, "Like you don't get off on feeling superior." she muttered, watching the kids play as she ate.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:41 am

He shrugged. "I am superior." He stated matter-of-factly, starting to thumb through the pages of the paper.

Last edited by Archiwedes on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:42 am

Layla sighed, still watching the kids play, one of them looking straight at them while he swung. "You know, my birthday is coming up."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:48 am

"Oh, yeah? What do you want?" He asked absently, eyes tracing through the various sections.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:49 am

She shrugged, not really sure, simply musing aloud as she watched the kid on the swing watch them, "I'll be legal."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:54 am

Seth flipped the paper down slightly, it crinkling in the middle as his brows furrowed and he looked over at her, mouth slightly open. "Oh yeah?" He replied after a pause, following her gaze to the child on the swings. "So what, you want kids?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:56 am

She blinked, looking up at him, "Huh? No! Oh god!" she shook her head, "I meant that if you wanted me to go then, I could! God, what on earth is on your mind..." she shook her head, "The kid does kinda creep me out though."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:00 am

He pursed his lips slightly. "So you're telling me that you're sticking with me because you're not of age? Did I somehow get passed the torch of your legal guardianship? Love I've been by myself since I was fifteen, age is just a number." He said before folding the paper, looking at the obituaries. After she mentioned the bit about the kid, he grimaced a bit, looking over at it. "Yeah. Kids creep me out too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Roads Lead to Ruin
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: One-on-One Role Play-
Jump to: