Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAll Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 I_voting_barAll Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAll Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 I_voting_barAll Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

All Roads Lead to Ruin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:43 pm

Layla frowned, "I thought I did good... Or okay at least..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:58 pm

"Everyone starts somewhere, kid. Come on, I'll show you the ropes." He said stepping out of the camper and motioning for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 10:00 pm

Layla pulled her top back on, climbing down out of the camper and trudging along behind him. For someone with a car, they did a lot of walking.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 1:22 am

Seth put his hands in his pocket, walking along with Layla in tow. "Whenever someone tells you something, you gotta fact-check. If you don't, you can get sloppy. Miss things, jump to conclusions. That's no good... not for anyone." He said to her. As they neared the funeral home, he shook his head, tsking. "Definitely no crematorium. Look at the roof. There's no vents, or anything. But, I'm gonna make sure. Wait here." He said before casually walking up to the building, then going behind it. A few moments later, he jogged back up to Layla, looking back over his shoulder with his brow furrowed. "Yeah... no body-burners. Or a basement. I don't think they keep many bodies there. It's... creepy, in there. I don't like it." He said, stuffing his hands back into his jacket pockets. His stomach growled, and he frowned a bit as he looked down at his abdomen. "You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 1:24 am

She nodded, "A little... though if it has anything to do with bodies, I think I'll manage."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 1:28 am

He huffed slightly, shaking his head. "I was thinking more like a burger and a milkshake." He said, nodding towards another street and stepping its way.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 1:39 am

She nodded along, "That works."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 1:49 am

Seth walked wordlessly with her towards a small diner, before he pushed open its door and went to sit at a booth along a window. When she sat across from him, looked up at her. "Order whatever. It's fine." He said, before looking down at the menu. He ordered himself the most caffeinated beverage, and a burger and fries. "So... do you, uh. Do you really plan on just sticking with me from here on out?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 1:50 am

Layla ordered a coke, burger, and fries, and hugged her knees to her chest, "I mean, as far as I've thought, yeah. It doesn't feel like there's anything left for me."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 1:56 am

He shrugged. "How far have you thought? And, you could go with foster homes 'til you can look after yourself. I'm not gonna lie, living in a car sucks dick. Its dirty and gross and grimy. I don't eat for shit, barely get any sleep. Probably not the best direction to go. Come on kid; you really shouldn't do all this."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 1:57 am

"I've been through enough being shouted at." she shrugged, "It might be sucky, but it's my choice. That's what I want. To be able to choose."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:13 am

He grimaced a bit. "I can respect that. Just...," He leaned in a little, speaking a little softer. "after a certain point, you can't choose. You... you see what's out there, what's really out there, and you're too afraid to do anything but grab a gun and run or hunker down." He continued. "You don't go back from that... its like PTSD. It messes with your head."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:15 am

"And you think I'm just gonna recover and be fine after seeing my parents' bodies all dead and mangled like that?" she shook her head, "You might sleep like a rock, but I can't."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:26 am

He tilted his head back and forth slightly, as if weighing her answer. "All right. Your choice. If you're sticking with it..." He mused, picking up a small gold-painted trinket in the shape of a bull from the windowsill, offering it out to her. "There's too much shit like this around. Bull stuff. It's... weird. And in lieu of crematoriums, have you noticed what else this town doesn't have?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:32 am

Layla took the bull from his hand and held it up to the light, "No, I haven't."
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:46 am

"Graveyards. Not a single one. Which weirded me out. But, in my pursuit to find a graveyard, I come across another strange fact- there are no graveyards, and no churches. Small town like this? On average at least five churches. They've usually been around for a while, and tend to have family grave plots. But, uh... not here. Nothing." He said, looking up to acknowledge the waitress as she brought them their food. "Except..." He pulled a small tour brochure of the town, sliding it across the table to her. A few miles out of town on the map, there was a small plot labeled "Harrodsburg Historic Cemetery." It was circled in red ink.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:49 am

"So that's where we're going?" She asked curiosly.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 3:22 am

He nodded his head, taking a bite out of his burger. "I figure its the best place to start. We'll check it out tonight." He said, wiping his mouth with the back of his sleeve, before drinking a good quarter of his soda through the straw. He ate like someone would come take his food away.

He paused his binge, looking up at her for a moment before nodding at her food. "Eat up."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 10:18 am

She paused a second, then slowly ate.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 11:07 am

Hours later...

Seth nudged Layla's arm from where she slept on the bunk, swinging a bag over his shoulder. He whistled once, loudly, then shook her lightly again. "Get up. We gotta get going." He said, nodding his head back at the door.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 11:39 am

She grunted nearly falling out of her bunk as she rolled over, brain still not functioning as her body pulled on pants and tossed her hair back. "Where- what- huh?"
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 11:52 am

"Graceyard, ghosts, c'mon." He said, stepping out of the camper and walking around to the drivers side, closing the door behind him. When Layla made it to the passengers door, he already had a cigarette in his lips, the map in his lap. When she got in, he looked over at her, grabbing a cold, unopened energy drink from the cupholder. "Amp?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 12:01 pm

She didn't think twice before popping the top and chugging half of what was in the can, "Thanks..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Archiwedes

Archiwedes

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 12:26 pm

He watched her chug the drink from the corner of his eye, one side of his lips perking up in a half smile as he cranked the engine and turned the car in reverse, pulling out from the abandoned building's back lot and towards the country road.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 12:32 pm

Layla still managed to nearly nod off in the rattling car on a few occasions, the frail thinness of her body scarcely enough to keep it running. Her skin and nipples puckered with the cold air from the air conditioning, but it wasn't enough to keep her awake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Roads Lead to Ruin   All Roads Lead to Ruin - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Roads Lead to Ruin
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: One-on-One Role Play-
Jump to: