Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_voting_barWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_voting_barWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Isaiah got back up and kicked him in the stomach, suddenly forgetting her act and just trying to protect herself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:21 pm

what the hell??? i should have just busted his nuts... wait.... i didn't feel anything under my boot when it landed.. does that mean....
he griped his stomach for a second before lunging at herand tackling her to the ground, pinning her by the chest. he made an unnoticeable light squeeze.
he is... he's really a girl in disguise...
now jason knew, but he wouldn't tell. he needed her marksmanshp skills.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:23 pm

Isaiah slid underneath of him, then shoved him stomach down on the ground with her foot, still oblivious to the fact that he had noticed he was a she.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:25 pm

Jason rolled under her foot, tripping her and slamming her face first on the ground. He sat on her back this time. "as you can see, isaiah is a pretty good fighter. just needs to work on his first strike and follow through" he said staying seated on her back.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:26 pm

Isaiah took a few deep breaths, then swallowed, "Uncle?" She smiled lightly. She had an older brother who used to pull her after all of his friends. She had to be a good fighter if she wanted to stay alive with his crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:28 pm

"you guys can go in for lunch now" he said watching them go from his perch. he looked down at her once everyone was gone. "why are you here?" he asked looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:18 pm

Isaiah seemed surprised that he was talking to her, but answered anyway, "I'm here to protect my family, Sergent Amaroq." oblivious to what he really meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:20 pm

Jason sighed. "i mean why are you here when it's against the law for women to serve?" he asked looking at the back of her head since he was, after all, sitting on her back.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:23 pm

Isaiah swallowed. He knew she was a girl. That was her worst fear here: being discovered. Her voice got higher as she was using it how it usually sounded, "My brother is Isaiah. My name is Isabella. He signed up to serve, but then got really sick. I'm here so he can stay home and try to recover."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:25 pm

Jason nodded. "i see... well i won't give your secret away. just keep yourself out of trouble" he said still sitting on her back. he could understand trying to help her brother out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:26 pm

"Thank you, Sergent." She said with an honest gratefulness, then paused for a second, "Can I get up now, Sergent?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:29 pm

Jason laughed. "oh i don't know. i'm rather comfortable here" he said playing around. "if you could do a pushup like this i'll get off" he said to see if she could do it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:05 pm

Isaiah sighed, then put her hands on either side of herself and pushed herself up. She couldn't hold it too long, though, and once she was back on her stomach, "There you are, Sergent."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:26 pm

jason smiled and stood up off of her. he picked her up and set her back down on her feet. "very nice. now go eat with the rest of our squad" he said turning her towards the mess hall. "and don't worry i will take that secret of yours to my grave"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:06 pm

"Yes. Thank you, Sergent." She said quickly, then ran off to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:36 pm

Jason walked after her. He had no need to rush. after unch they would get to try rapellling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:59 pm

Isaiah sat with the two boys from earlier again. "Hey." she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:37 pm

both carlos and monroe said 'hi' in return at the same time. "do you have anymore of that spice stuff?" carlos asked hopefully. he was clearly the more hyper one of the two
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:24 pm

Isaiah laughed. Men truly did think with their stomach, "Yah." she tossed him one, trusting that he could catch petty well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:56 pm

carlos, having a bit mouth, had small hands that didn't catch very well. the spice bounced off his head, but luckily monroe caught it before any spilled. "pardon my friend the only thing he's good at catching is frisbees" he said laughing and adding the spice to their food before returning it to her. "thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:00 pm

Isaiah smiled, "No problem. I came from a family of all women, so I learned a lot about food. It's nice to have a use for that here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Carlos raised an eyebrow. "all women you say? are any of them single?" he asked to which monroe konked him on the head with a fist. "hush boy you don't go after another soldier's siblings" he said though he was just as curious.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:04 pm

Isaiah laughed, "Actually, I have two younger sisters. Identical twins." She took a bite of her food, "Isadora and Isabella."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:06 pm

carlos and monroe both almost needed a shovel to dig their jaws out of the ground. "any chance you could introduce us?" carlos asked quickly. he was clearly the most outspoken of the two almost brothers. monroe was more quiet and was better at the DO part of the equation.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:12 pm

Isaiah laughed, "Well, Isadora said she would come by before we left for the field. And if you know what she looks like, you know what Isabella looks like." Thankfully, with her hair short like it was, it was impossible to tell that she was the twin. Isadora also had more 'grown woman' features where Bella's could pass as 'young boy'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: