» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Sat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Tue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril

Kyira

Linas

Archiwedes

Xaldalneir

Beetz

Faith_

Princess Myra

Sovuru

Mistress Lani

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:33 am

Share | 

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:26 pm

"once you have been shown how to attatch, unattatch, and use a bayonnett you'll have one on the end of your weapon" he said. he started spinning the rifle around as easily as cheerleaders spun a baton. it was from his example that the idea of this type of drill came to be. he had too much free time, and too good hand eye coordination to ever drop it. even with a bayonnett on the end he spun it with incredible ease.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:32 pm

Isaiah nodded, hardly able to contain her excitement over getting to shoot at something. She couldn't wait for everyone to get outside so they could get started. She could remember her brother's words when she had moved from her pistol to a rifle, "It's impossible to miss when I'm here." He had convinced her that as long as he was there, she couldn't miss. Because she believed him, her confidence allowed her to hit the target almost every time. When she finally figured out that it wasn't because her brother was there that she was doing good and it was her own skill, she got even better. In the end though, he was right. It was impossible for her to miss because of him.

http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:36 pm

Jason kept spinning the rifle, lost in his own world at the moment. it was like a propeller to a plane. it seemed to be everywhere yet nowhere in the circle. he tossed it up and caught it behind his back without moving too. from that he would bring it back around and start up again. first with his right hand for a bit, then his left, then a double handed short spin, then another the opposite direction. he had some major talent with stuff like this. strangely enough he had never touched a baton, nor seen one used. he just started doing this one day when he got abnormally bored.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:41 pm

Isaiah watched him silently, not sure if complementing him would get her in trouble.

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:43 pm

soon monroe and carlos, followed by the rest of his squad came out. carlos tripped and very nearly could have gotten his head chopped off if jason didn't stop spinning just inches from carlos's neck. "might want to watch yourself private" he said smirking. He led them to the rifle range. "now let's see if any of you can hit a scarecrow at 200 yards" he said sticking them in a shooting slot. he took up one himself and in three shots had decapitated his scarecrow. quick shots too.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:46 pm

Isaiah didn't even have to hold it up to her cheek to aim. She held it at her side, then fired three quick shots, all of them hitting the scarecrow's chest dead on. She tried her hardest not to smile, thankfully succeeding.

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:49 pm

Jason smirked at isaiah. "very well. try for the three hundred yard target" he said moving her over to a farther slot and standing next to her. he fired three shots all dead in the face of the scarecrow. he was taking the smaller target.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:51 pm

Isaiah held it to her shoulder, then hit all three of her shots right on top of his. Not even a centimeter off. She actually had done one trick where she shot a Queen of Hearts in half from the side. Her aim was almost inhuman.

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:53 pm

Jason smirked and moved her to a four hundred yard shot. three more quick shots, three more right dead center of the scarecrows head. he had been playing with rifles since he could hold one, so he was an uncanny shot. he was already a qualified sniper though. he needed a second one in his squad.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:54 pm

Isaiah held it in the same place as last time, again hitting right on top of his shots.

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:56 pm

Jason thought for a second then backed it up to where the scarecrow was hardly a dot. he set up and fired. three shots. this time they were slightly scattered, equidistant from the center of the scarecrow's head.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:58 pm

Isaiah held it up to her cheek, taking less than two seconds to fire three shots in a row, all of them hitting the scarecrow in the face, inches from each other.

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Jason smirked. "let's see which of us got closer" he said. when they got up to the scarecrow, he could see his shots were just centimeters farther off then isaiah's. "you definately are one hell of a sniper. i don't even think i need to give you a scope but it helps more than you know" he said walking to a box and handing her a scope, showing her how to attatch it and fixing his own on. he looked at the others. most could at least hit the 200 yard one a few times, and half could hit 300. after that though they were useless.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:28 pm

"Thank you, Sergent Amaroq." Isaiah said simply, trying not to smile proudly. She had always been a pretty god shot, that much she knew, but to have the Sergent complement her was something she would remember the rest of her life.

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:30 pm

Jason stretched. "okay stop wasting ammo" he said to some where were missing every shot. "we'll come back to this tomorrow. next is bayonette training" he said leading them towards their next station..
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:42 pm

Isaiah followed him obediently, not sure what to expect here. She hadn't ever dealt with bayonets.

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:12 am

Jason led them to rows of scarecrows, chained in place. "the first, and only rule when fighting with bayonnets is, stick them before they stick you" he said. he handed each person a bayonette and showed them how to attatch it. "aim for the chest. it is the biggest target" he explained. "if you are really good at this, you will rip the scarecrow from it's place and plant it in the dirt like so" he said. with one quick motion his bayonette went into the chest of the scarecrow and he pushed it with such force the chains came undone and he planted the scarecrow in the dirt. "now each of you get to try" he said motioning to the other scarecrows. "get started" he said as he sat on a barrel to watch.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:17 pm

Isaiah weighed it in her hand. She always over thought stuff beforehand, and usually it worked out alright in the end. She was a trial-and-error kind of girl. She looked at the chains from a distance, trying to see how she could hit it just right so that she didn't have to use so much force. Her size would definitely be a challenge here. She tried it once, twice, and finally got it on the third time.

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Much of the Squad couldn't do what jason and isaiah did. they still got very effective stabs at it though. he observed each person and showed them how to do it right.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:39 pm

Isaiah didn't know what she was supposed to do after she finally got the scarecrow down, so she stood and waited for orders from Sergent Jason.

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:50 pm

Jason finally got everyone up to snuff. he looked at isaiah. "since you've been standing around longest you'll help me demonstrate hand to hand combat" he said smiling. judging by jason's build against his, it was a bit obvious who would win.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:06 pm

Isaiah repressed a groan, then made a silent prayer that the Sergent wouldn't figure out that she was a girl during the fight. She nodded obediently, "Yes, Sergent."

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:11 pm

Jason took up a usual fighting stance. "come at me with everything you got. no weapons" He said watching her. he was of cours going to give her the first shot.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Isaiah nodded, trying to find a weak place to strike. She figured it was a loosing battle anyway, so might as well let him prove a point. She aimed a punch at his face, knowing he would probably catch it.

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:15 pm

Jason grabbed her hand and fell back, picking his feet up and pushing her up over him so she landed on his back. he scrambled up waiting to see if she would rise. he highly doubted it. not because she landed hard, but, because of the size difference, his foot would have just jammed into the family jewels. any guy would be down for the count, but a girl undercover trying to fight wouldn't remember that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   

Back to top Go down

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next