» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Sat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Tue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril

Kyira

Linas

Archiwedes

Xaldalneir

Beetz

Faith_

Princess Myra

Sovuru

Mistress Lani

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:33 am

Share | 

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:15 pm

"i call dibs on speaking to her first" monroe said, for once beating his brother to the speaking. this of course set off an argument between them and they set about trying to clobber each other over who would get to see her first. Jason, meanwhile, was trying hard not to laugh. he figured that "isaiah" was the twin, he was curiuos to see her sister, but he wasn't too interested in girly girls.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:19 pm

Isaiah laughed. The two of them reminded her of her brother so much it wasn't even funny, except that it was.

http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:22 pm

they were rolling along the ground now, tripping up some people. Jason stood and picked them up by the back of their shirt. "hey if you two want to kill each other over this girl you haven't met yet take it outside so you don't trip the eaters" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:26 pm

Isaiah smiled, then dutifully returned to her food. Now she really didn't want to upset the Sergent.

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:29 pm

jason set them down and they returned to their seats. they were a bit sweaty now and done fighting. Jason smirked. "hurry up and finish so i can show you all how to throw a grenade" he said laughing to himself.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Isaiah smiled, remembering the hand-made firecrackers she and her brother had made pretending they were soldiers as kids. After all that plus being the best pitcher in town, she had a pretty good arm.

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:35 pm

Jason was a baseball player back home. he played catcher and had one of the quickest arms around. he was scary accurate and he could throw a grenade over 120 feet on a straight line, making him deadly with long range grenades. after all, it's hard to throw it back if it's comming at you at almost ninty miles an hour and hits you in the chest..
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:38 pm

Isaiah finished her food and walked outside to where Jason was, again the first there.

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:40 pm

Jason smiled at her. "i take it you were the other twin?" he asked smiling at her. he didn't seem any different about her, except he didn't mind adressing her a bit more politely.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:43 pm

Isaiah nodded, "I was Isabella. Isadora was always the boy's favorite anyway. I was just the girl who could shoot better than all of them."

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:45 pm

Json raised an eyebrow. "i find it hard to believe she's the boy's favorite. personally i like a girl i can actually go out and have fun with." he said shrugging. "have you ever played basebal?" he asked looking at her. "or listened to who was being considered for the draft on the radio?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:52 pm

"I played in my hometown. I was the best pitcher they had," She smiled a little, then corrected herself and returned to her usual seriousness, "Sergent."

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Jason smiled at her. "sounds good. i was a catcher myself. from what my mom told me my name was all over the radio as the most likely first round pick in the next draft. unfortunately the war draft got to me first" he said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:55 pm

Isaiah nodded, "I didn't listen to the radio much. We were usually in the yard or the fields with my brother."

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:59 pm

Jason nodded. "yeah same here, that's why i didn't know myself" he said laughing. "if we get out of this war alive i want to see how well you pitch" he said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:00 am

Isaiah nodded, "Yes, Sergent."

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:03 am

Jason watched the others come out. he led them out to the grenade range. there were two walls, one high enough to crouch behind, another hardly big enough to lay behind. "now this is how you stay safe for this" he said. he set up and showed them how to throw from both positions. both throws landed right ontop of the scarecrow used for a target. "who wants to try first?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:04 am

Isaiah stepped forward, "I'll try, Sergent." She wanted to prove to him that just because she was a girl, that didn't mean she couldn't do every bit as well as the boys.

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:06 am

Jason handed her the grenades. 'show em how it's done private" he said smiling. he knew full well she could do just as well as the boys. after all, she had outshot him. that alone got her respect in his book.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:07 am

Isaiah nodded, tossing them at the scarecrow with quite a bit of force, considering her size, and managed to duck behind the wall a few seconds before it hit. Apparently, with her size, it was also easy to move fast.

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:11 am

Jason smiled. "very good isaiah" he said. one by one, each of the soldiers went through this part of the training. he smiled. "well, guess what, tomorrow we are moving to a new camp. we are going to start our jump practice' he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:39 pm

Isaiah tried not to scream with joy. She had never had any problems with heights or falling.

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:44 am

Jason knew his men were excited. "the only issue is we're marching the whole way" he said. "but that shouldn't be a problem since we can conquer that mountain with a hundred pounds of weight on us" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:40 pm

Isaiah knew that after carrying more than her own body weight up the mountain, hiking without that would be no issue at all. She could hardly restrain herself.

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:42 pm

"okay squad, line up. i want us to be the best looking squad in the regiment" he said proud of how trained his squad was. if there was a better group, they would have to be dogs or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   

Back to top Go down

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next