Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 I_vote_lcapWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 I_voting_barWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 I_vote_lcapWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 I_voting_barWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:16 pm

Jason smiled still at her. "well either way thanks a lot" he said standing up a bit shakily. "at the rate i'm going i'm going to be a mummy" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:52 pm

Isaiah smiled, "Well, maybe you should take a break from the fighting." The look in her eyes read as nervousness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:48 pm

Jason shook his head. "i trained all these boys and I have every intent of standing by them to the end" he said boldly. that statement earned him, if possible, more respect and loyalty from those around him. he was what a good squad leader should be.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:00 pm

Isaiah nodded, looking down, "As you wish, Sergent."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:36 pm

Jason put his hand on isaiah's sholder. "don't worry about me. i ain't dieing any time soon" he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:41 pm

Isaiah attempted a smile, "That was the last thing my brother ever said to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:44 pm

Jason gently patted her head. "well for me i won't die. consider it my promise to you" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:54 pm

Isaiah smiled, shrugging her rifle back up onto her shoulder, "I'll hold you to that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:58 pm

Jason laughed and smiled at her. "oh please do" he said. he knew if he did die isaiah would revive him just to kill him for dieing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:01 pm

Isaiah chuckled lightly, careful not to let her feminine laugh out to where everyone could hear it. While she could disguise her voice with no problem, disguising a laugh was far more difficult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:05 pm

Jason smiled knowing what the issue was. he leaned against a tree and took a deep breath. "well so far so good" he said mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:06 pm

"With the war or something else?" Isaiah asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:14 pm

Jason's face caught a slight crimson flare to it. "well both honestly...." he said rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:17 pm

Isaiah tilted her head to the side, "Why the blush?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:22 pm

"well the non war thing is this girl i like doesn't think i'm a loser yet" he said rubing the back of his head again and turning a bit brighter crimson.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:27 pm

Isaiah held back a laugh to the best of her ability, blushing as well, "I don't think you should worry about her. She's one of those people who doesn't change her mind without some serious convincing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:31 pm

"oh? well what does she think of me now then?" he asked. the other soldiers were in circles chatting with each other. no one would overhear them but it was best to keep safe.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:43 pm

"That she must have been born under a very lucky star for she doesn't deserve you." Isaiah blushed, looked around to make sure no one heard them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:50 pm

Jason laughed a bit and rubbed the back of his head. "that was the same thing I was thinking about myself" he said blushing more.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:09 pm

Isaiah smiled, "Then maybe you two are more alike than you think."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:24 pm

Jason smiled and nodded. "yeah i think so too" he said. it was kinda odd referring to her in the third person yet it was fun at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:28 pm

A popping noise caused Isaiah to look up. She smiled lightly as a few of the boys were lighting firecrackers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:29 pm

Jason didn't smile. "hey cut that out. we want to keep low profile here" Jason called. "i knwo you want fun but that could draw in german forces" he explained quickly. he didn't like to be a killjoy but he was saving their lives.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:31 pm

The boys nodded and put them away, not lighting anymore.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:53 am

((Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to skip a bit.))
December 6th, 1944

It was cold. Right now, that was all Isaiah could seem to think about. The ground was cold, her body was cold, the air was cold, the gun in her hand was cold. However, aside from chattering teeth, and blue lips and fingers, she gave away no signs of feeling the frigid temperatures. The landscape was otherwise beautiful. For now. A battle from this war would soon change that. Ardennes was a region of woods and mountains, with a village area in the middle. That was where they would be. Isaiah had already been scanning the area for a good place to snipe from that wasn't too obvious. Or maybe obvious was what she wanted... no, the Germans already thought that the Americans were stupid. No need to prove them right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: