Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_voting_barPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_voting_barPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:54 pm

"Isn't there one called...the Holiday Inn?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:58 pm

"yeah that one's cheap and close" he said. "let's get going" he added as he started walkinng towards it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:03 pm

Draco was near it talking to a guy. You couldn't see the guys face but he was very pale. Draco didn't seem to notice anything going on besides the converstion.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:05 pm

Andromeda walked into the lobby, ringing the bell at the desk, "One room, one night." she said, handing out the money. He didn't ask questions, simply gave them a room key and took the money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:07 pm

Gemini followed behind Andromeda, she didn't like being too close to guys, she had a small fear of them to be honest. Andromeda seemed nice enough, so she stuck close to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:08 pm

Lupus looked at andromeda. "which room is ours?" he asked looking at them. he wanted to take his weapons off and lay down for at least a minute.

Last edited by Jason Amaroq on Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:13 pm

"Floor two, room 215." She said quickly, leading them to the elevator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:14 pm

Lupus put his hands behind his head. "i swear walking is so slow" he muttered mostly to himself. he prefered to run like lighting. literally.

Last edited by Jason Amaroq on Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:15 pm

Gemini stood in the back of the elevator, staring in awe at the flashing lights indicating floor levels.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:23 pm

"It is, but we don't need to attract unneeded attention." Andromeda agreed, walking to the room and unlocking the door.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:25 pm

Gemini walked in the room and stood after she was out of the doorway. She looked around in wonder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:29 pm

Lupus nodded. he walked in and closed the blinds. once the door was shut he changed into a silvery wolf. there were two beds, and since he was too tall to fit on the beds he would sleep on the floor as a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:30 pm

Andromeda sat down, "My theory is that Draco was sent here as an assassin for Hydrus. You know how he doesn't like getting his hands dirty."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:28 pm

A weak glowing orange light quick appeared through the blinds. One of the restaurants, that was so far away that you almost couldn't see it, had caught on fire completely. Draco was standing right outside of it, just watching the fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:39 pm

Lupus nodded to what andromeda said about hydrus. "wouldn't surprize me in the least if that's what he did." he said speaking still in wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:45 pm

Andromeda quickly went over to the window and looked out at the fiery restaurant with Draco standing outside, "Look at this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:53 pm

lupus put his front paws on the windowsill and watched. "seems that draco's a pyro" he said as simply as if he had just been playing with a torch.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:54 pm

Gemini winced a bit.
"A fire touch..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:58 pm

"He is a star..." Andromeda winced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:04 pm

Lupus noticed both of them wince. "why do you both wince like that?" he asked. he wondered if they were scared or something.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:05 pm

"It's a little intimidating." Andromeda confessed, "I'm just an illusionist."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Lupus smirked. "you mean you got a power like that and you are afraid of a bit of fire?" he asked shaking his head. "his skill is all about power, but your skill is by far better, because it tricks the mind." he said returning to human form. "i'd be more afraid of you in a fight than him." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:16 pm

"It's not me you have to worry about." Andromeda pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:20 pm

Lupus nodded. "yeah but brute force is easily conquered. with your help he wouldn't stand a chance" he said. he meant it too. it was only during times like this where his aged wisdom showed through
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:22 pm

Andromeda smiled in a 'you really think so?' kind of way as the fire from outside illuminated the right side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: