Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. I_vote_lcapPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. I_voting_barPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. I_vote_lcapPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. I_voting_barPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:55 pm

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. 93e97847e2b61ccbc179d7d15b974705

“Suddenly before my eyes
Hues of indigo arise
With them how my spirit sighs
Paint the sky with stars

Only night will ever know
Why the heavens never show
All the dreams there are to know
Paint the sky with stars

Who has paced the midnight sky?
So a spirit has to fly
As the heavens seem so far
Now who will paint the midnight star?

Night has brought to those who sleep
Only dreams they cannot keep
I have legends in the deep
Paint the sky with stars

Who has paced the midnight sky?
So a spirit has to fly
As the heavens seem so far
Now who will paint the midnight star?

Place a name upon the night
One to set your heart alight
And to make the darkness bright
Paint the sky with stars.”
-Paint the Sky with Stars, Enya

What happens to a star when it falls? Do they hear the wishes that have been made upon them? Are they granted? Who puts the stars in the sky? Why do they only show when no one is awake to enjoy their beauty? And what of the constellations? What are they like?
The night sky has filled people with questions of wonder and amazement for centuries. But what if the star was more than just what we see? What of that falling star was a person?
Andromeda is a young girl on Earth, trying to get back home. Her home is not on any planet, though. Andromeda is a fallen star. But, in this strange, cruel world of humans, who will take the time to help a fallen star?

((Note: I'd like for all the characters to have constellation names, or be stars like Andromeda. A list of names is HERE. ))

Characters:

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Rocker_Girl_12_by_JamesBrey
Andromeda Starr
Power: illusionist (can project illusions into the minds of others)
Bio: Andromeda is a fallen star in search of a way to get back home or other stars like herself. She is a talented vocalist, but like the constellation she is named for, is chained down by her past and is reluctant to share anything about herself, despite an outgoing personality.

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. BookWorm
Columba "Colly" Yukome (You-Ko-Me)
Power: Light (She can generate light)
Bio: Columbia is a very young star who has fallen. She's been wandering streets trying to find other stars, or anyone who could help her get back home.

((Shadowninja246's avi))
Draco Starr
Power: manipulate (control) fire
Bio: Draco is an older fallen star. He is search of a way to create an eternal night by overthrowing Cassiopeia.

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Billy
(Her hair is much longer.)
Gemini Star
Power: water manipulator (Ability to control, generate or absorb water.)
Bio: Gemini is a star who fell and is searching for a way back. She has a interest in music and likes to play various instruments. She's now roaming around, searching for a way home. (She also has a twin brother named Geminorum but he has not fallen like herself.)
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. 32
(^Her brother^)

Name: Lupus
power: can change into a silver wolf and can control lightning
bio: he falls to earth every now and again on purpose. he knows how to get back, he just chooses to take his sweet time doing it. it gets kinda dull in the heavens above after all.

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:33 pm

Andromeda ran around the corner of a jewelry store and hid in the small space between the two buildings. She sighed and slunk down into a sitting position, her pink hair wishing to stay put, reaching up toward the place where it once laid. She stuck her feet out in front of her, letting the tips of her boots click together idly. Why was she running? No one would believe her if she told them she was a fallen star and Hydrus was after her. After all, not many still believed in the male dragon. That's why he disguised himself as a human to come for her. Andromeda was the daughter of Cassiopeia and Cepheus and to kill her here, where she was vulnerable, would make it easier to kill her parents. Sure. Earth is a safe place with nothing harmful on it. Andromeda blew a lock of hair out of her face and sighed. If Lupus was here, he would help her get rid of Hydrus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:34 pm

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. BookWorm
Columba "Colly" Yukome (You-Ko-Me)
Power: Light (She can generate light)
Bio: Columba is a very young star who has fallen. She's been wandering streets trying to find other stars, or anyone who could help her get back home.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:35 pm

((Accepted))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:42 pm

Columba wandered the streets idolly. She'd been stuck on Earth for almost two years now, and was desperate to find a way off the planet and back into the night sky. She passed building after building, looking for anyone who looked like they could help. Between two buildings she saw someone that sparked hope inside the girl, "Andromeda??" She asked, slightly shocked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:57 pm

Andromeda looked up at Columba, "Columba... the dove..." She smiled. She had met Columba a few times before, but had never gotten too close to her. But now, she was more than glad to see the dove right beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:02 pm

Draco Starr
Power: manipulate (control) fire
Bio: Draco is an older fallen star. He is search of a way to create an eternal night by overthrowing Casseopeia.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:20 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:40 pm

"How long have you been here?" She inquired. It had been so long since she had seen another star.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:44 pm

Andromeda pulled herself into a standing position, "Twenty years." She said weakly, looking up at the sky. She didn't have much longer. A star could only last about twenty years out of the sky before having to go back. She was pushing her luck standing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:46 pm

Columba frowned. She knew the limits of a star out of the sky, "We have to find a way to get back..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:50 pm

"Yah..." Andromeda sighed, "We do." She looked cautiously down the street, "Hydrus is here, too. I saw him a few minuites ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:53 pm

Columba's eyes widened. She'd been lucky enough not to run into Hydrus yet, but she knew it was only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:55 pm

Andromeda nodded solemnly, "Have you seen Lupus? He would know how to get back."
Lupus had always been the bright one, no pun intended. While he was one of the few that wasn't related to her, the wolf star was usually a loner by nature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:57 pm

She shook her head, "No, Im sad to say I haven't. You're the only star Ive seen in two years,"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:59 pm

"It's better than seeing Hydrus." Andromeda pointed out, "If I can get to the rooftops tonight, I might be able to last a little longer. I can charge my energies with the moon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:02 pm

"Ill help you in any way that I can," Columba said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:26 pm

((okay I know you're just asking me to play Lupus XD anyways i'd like to ^^ I usually play wolf like/wolf related stuff so it should be easy. if i call him jason on accident bear with me ><))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:38 pm

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Billy
(Her hair is much longer.)
Gemini Star
Power: water manipulator (Ability to control, generate or absorb water.)
Bio: Gemini is a star who fell and is searching for a way back. She has a interest in music and likes to play various instruments. She's now roaming around, searching for a way home. (She also has a twin brother named Geminorum but he has not fallen like herself.)
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. 32
(^Her brother^)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:06 pm

((Accepted, Kyira. Just post the profile for him, Jason and we're good.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:08 pm

Name: Lupus
power: can change into a silver wolf and can control lightning
bio: he falls to earth every now and again on purpose. he knows how to get back, he just chooses to take his sweet time doing it. it gets kinda dull in the heavens above after all.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:10 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:11 pm

Andromeda nodded thankfully, "Thanks. It should only be a few more hours before the sun sets."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:13 pm

Lupus wandered around the city, hands in his pockets and whistling as if he had not a care in any world. He was a loner, yes, but he wasn't one of the sad ones. he was usually smiling, even despite the odd looks he got for carrying a sword and a dagger.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:22 pm

Andromeda looked down the street, not seeing Hydrus, turned back to Columba, "Just wait here. I'm going to make sure that he's not still here."
Andromeda walked around a street corner, standing on tiptoe to look over the crowd. Her knees wobbled weakly and she had to steady herself on a nearby building. She breathed deeply.
Come on, Andromeda. Just last until tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: