Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_voting_barPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_voting_barPaint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:26 pm

Someone lifted up Andromeda in strong arms and she was soon looking near six feet higher. "do you see what you're looking for now Meda?" Lupus asked using his pet name for her while smiling up at her. he had picked her up on his shoulders. he was a rather playful star, despite being a loner.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:28 pm

"Nope." She smiled, "And trust me, that's a good thing." She grinned brightly, but the weakness in her eyes was evident, "I saw Hydrus earlier and I was making sure I lost him."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:31 pm

"oh him? i just got done dropp kicking him to the east side" he said laughing. he saw the weakness in her eyes. "you look like you need some star bites" he said kindly as he looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:33 pm

"I've been here twenty years. I'm running on empty." She sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:36 pm

Draco was on the same street as Andromeda. He was leaning against a lamppost, one hand in his pocket and his other balled up into a fist, holding something glowing orange, just staring at her. He grinned as he muttered something. His grin slowly disappeared as he heard something no one else could here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:41 pm

Lupus opened up a pouch on his hip, inside were some very colorful things that resembled rock candy, but where shaped like stars, star bites. he held some up to her. "this will perk you right up" he said popping them in her mouth. they tasted like candy, but added a month to the time they could last on earth for each one eaten.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:54 pm

Andromeda smiled, "Thanks." She breathed, relieved that she could last a while longer. She looked over the people again, about to climb down, when she frowned, "Is that Draco?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:55 pm

Lupus sighed. "yeah looks like it. i don't feel like a fight right now so let's just go" he said pushing her up and catching her in his arms bridal style. "any place in particular you want to go?" he asked smiling down at her now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:03 pm

Draco watched them and frowned. He could hear them from where he was. His hand released dropping a small fire to the ground where it stayed lit still. The fire spread out about a foot and turned into a shape that you couldn't make out from anyone was.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:25 pm

Gemini laid in a cold alley, barely breathing and a huge pool of water surrounded her. Every once in a while she would heave in a long, drawn out breath and cough out water. She wasn't dry-drowning, as one may assume, she was just drained of energy. She only had a few hours left to live.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:31 pm

Andromeda shrugged, "Nowhere. I've seen it all before. Either from a star's-eye-view, or from down here. It hasn't been too interesting." she tested her legs on the ground, then stood, "I can feel another star here. Gosh, I'd been here twenty years and never seen any other stars, but all of a sudden, it's like they are all in one place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:07 pm

Jason smirked. "yeah that seems to be how it always is. we should find this other star fast. i can feel her life force fadding" he said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:32 pm

Andromeda nodded, then closed her eyes as the people around them suddenly began running to the other side of the street. When she opened them, Gemini and Draco were the only ones left there. Andromeda smiled, "I made them all think that there were free hot dogs on the other side of the street."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:41 pm

Jason smirked at Andromeda. "very nice trick. just no tricking me into stuff okay?" he asked chuckling to himself. he looked at gemini and walked to her. He looked at the water. "you look a bit out of it" he said pointing out the very obvious.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:42 pm

Gemini coughed out more water, which was supposed to be a cursing and the words "Yeah, obviously smart alec."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:44 pm

Jason took some star bites from his pocket, only three, and dropped them in her mouth. "swallow those and yu'll feel better" He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:47 pm

Gemini sat up, slowly and tiredly. She coughed some more, but not water, just air.
"Thanks..."
She pushed her arms out, palms open and absorbed the water around herself."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:49 pm

Andromeda helped Gemini to her feet, "How long have you been here?" Her voice was incredulous. She had never felt Gemini's presence, so either she hadn't been there long, or they just hadn't gotten clos to each other.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:53 pm

"A week or two maybe. I've not been counting days."
Gemini sucked in a deep breath and exhaled. She wasn't used to Earth, not in the least.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:05 pm

"Then how did you run our of energy so fast?" Andromeda marveled, then realized, it was because her brother wasn't there. She was missing her other half.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:07 pm

"Well, I have a brother. We need each other to survive. He's...still up there. He was the last person to see me in the sky, he's actually trying to come down here. I don't want him to, but he is."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:13 pm

Andromeda nodded, "I've been trying to get back for twenty years. Cassiopeia is trying to hide the fact that I'm gone from Hydrus, but he's come anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:18 pm

Gemini nodded.
"Well, my entire family is with Hydrus...I've just, not decided...nor has my brother."
Gemini felt the resent they would feel towards her once they heard her words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:11 am

Lupus watched her. "well i can tell you right now hydrus is a jerk and a relatively weak one on earth." he said crossing his arms. he was full of himself at times, but usually he kept out of it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:05 pm

Andromeda nodded, "He and Hydra aren't good company to fall into."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.   Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paint the Sky with Stars: R.I.P.
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: