Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Assassin's Creed - Page 14 I_vote_lcapAssassin's Creed - Page 14 I_voting_barAssassin's Creed - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Assassin's Creed - Page 14 I_vote_lcapAssassin's Creed - Page 14 I_voting_barAssassin's Creed - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Assassin's Creed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:51 am

Kyira turned, her eyes wide.
"Crash?! What crash?! Oh no...crash...that means you could crash again... Okay yeah, I'm roof hopping."
Kyira started to scale the side building.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:53 am

Jason shut the door to his mustang and caught sight of kyira in his mirror. he looked back at her. "hey if you want a ride i have a safe car right here" he called. she had misunderstood why he had said what he did. when he had been a little boy, a girl he wanted to befriend had told him street rats weren't cute enough to be friends. he had been fed that line a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:53 am

He laughed a little. "Hey, I was just kidding! I've had this thing less than a week, do you think I would wreck it in that timeframe?" He asked from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:56 am

Kyira turned a glare down at Sebastian.
"You better be kidding."
Kyira let go of the wall and fell, landed on her feet with a soft thud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:00 am

He laughed a little bit. "I am, don't worry. Never had any near-crash expieriences outside of arcade games." He said with a shrug. ((Well, I'm being kicked off. See you guys later and merry Christmas, yet again.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:00 am

Jason shrugged. she didn't seem to be listening to him, so he just drove off. he didn't feel any need to go anywhere in particuar, so he just drove. he had no reason to care if the director was mad at him for leaving. the only thing the director could do now to harm him was to kill him. that was the only thing the rest of life hadn't already hit him with.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:14 pm

((Blegh... I was gone yesterday and y'all left me. What did I miss?))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:13 pm

((Uhm, Sebastian and Kyira went and got breakfast, then Kyira and Sebastian heard Jason get into troubled and killed guys then Jason tried hitting on Kyira and she went all...anti-social >D))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:25 pm

((yeah and now jason is driving around in his mustang... when he's not supposed to be out >< so your girl could be out looking for him. harry put out an AAB on him so yeah ><))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:49 pm

Sebastian smiled slightly and led Kyria back out to his bike. He got on it and revved it up again. "Hop on." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:54 pm

Kyira walked over and climbed on the bike, still freaked out from earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:33 pm

"Hold on tight." He said with a smirk as he pushed out of the parking space.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:40 pm

Kyira resisted the urge to scream and decided instead to just hug herself tightly to Sebastian and close her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:44 pm

Sebastian smiled a little as he drove off. He rode into a parking place then looked back at Kyria. "You can let go now, but you don't have to if you don't want to." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:47 pm

Kyira let go and glared at Sebastian.
"It was hold you, or become road mush. So don't get any ideas sparky."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:54 pm

He smirked a little and shrugged. "At least holding onto me is better than being road kill in your book." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:58 pm

Cocky little twirp...
Kyira shrugged and headed inside the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:01 pm

((Now, is that a bad thing or a good thing?))
Sebastian followed Kyria back into the building.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:03 pm

((I dunno, I'm just being Kyira at this point and doing what she would normally do =D))
Kyira headed into the elevator, flipping the box and hitting VIP 5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:10 pm

((Then Sebastian must try harder! Nah, that would probably annoy her....))
Sebastian followed Kyria into the elevator and leaned against the back. "So, what horrors await us on floor five?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:12 pm

"Besides my office, Harry. He's gonna give me hell cuz I;m not out looking for metal legs."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:38 pm

Angel zipped up her hooded jacket and pulled the hood close around her face. She wasn't supposed to be out of the office, but with the whole building buzzing about Mr. Amaroq gone, she was fairly sure she wouldn't be missed. If she timed this right, anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:40 pm

Jason continued his leisurely drive around town. he was surprized how well he could control his metal feet. he had always adapted quickly, but he hadn't expected to adapt THIS quickly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:48 pm

In the night air, Jason couldn't see Angel until he was almost too close to do anything. She stood in the middle of the street, her hands in her pockets, looking straight at him with the most peaceful, pleasant of expressions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:15 pm

He shrugged a bit. "I'm sure Robocop can handle himself." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed
Page 14 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: