Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Assassin's Creed - Page 12 I_vote_lcapAssassin's Creed - Page 12 I_voting_barAssassin's Creed - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Assassin's Creed - Page 12 I_vote_lcapAssassin's Creed - Page 12 I_voting_barAssassin's Creed - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Assassin's Creed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:07 am

"I dunno, I won't be pregnant when I go back to headquarters will I?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:09 am

He laughed a bit. "Nah, I'm a bit too much of a gentleman to knock you up on the first date." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:11 am

Kyira muttered something that sounded like 'as if I'd let you get that lucky...'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:13 am

He smiled and looked at his watch. Nine AM... great.... He thought before looking back at Kyria. "Any place you want to go? Its kind of early for most things." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:15 am

"How about we head back and then decide on stuff like that a little later. Harry's going to want to give me hell for being out of the office this early."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:16 am

gunshots went off rather close to Kyira. people screamed and ducked under tables.
"Well well if it isn't he wanna be killer" a rather bulky man said as he and several other guys backed jason against a wall.
"what do you want gluttony?" Jason asked the round drug lord. "I haven't forgotten you know. I hired you to get a job done, and you never finished it."
"I got a better offer for work" Jason said simply
"well you took my money and ran, so i'll take what i owe out of your blood" he said raising a gun and aiming it at jason, who just watched calmly. he was checking to be sure there were no witnesses, they were in an alley so odds were no one would show up. after all, who ran TOWARDS gunshots?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:17 am

He shrugged a little. "All right, but shouldn't you get that Robocop guy first?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:21 am

Kyira heard the shots and sighed.
"Damn..."
She was out of the restaurant and in the alley where Jason was. The guys around the fata** where on the ground dead, knives sticking out of their backs and Kyira's face was next to the big dude's in a second.
"Now, what in the world do you think you're doing?"
Kyira whispered as she cocked her gun and grinned. There was no way this dude could get out of her choke hold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:22 am

Sebastian sighed and ran out, chasing Kyria into the alley. "Should I take notes?" He asked sarcastcly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:24 am

the big man, Gluttony, smirked. "just collecting what I am owed by this street rat. no one cares about him so why do you entervine?" he questioned he got an idea. "would you like to finish the job i payed this boy for? i could reward you rather handsomely. you could help me finish him off too if you'd like" he said not realizing that kyira worked with him. how he could keep his cool was only due to the fact he beleive he could buy his way out of this.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:24 am

"If you want."
Kyira smirked as she kicked the knife in her boot to pop out and kicked it into the mans leg, sending a jolt of pain into him.
"Drop the gun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:26 am

Sebastian smirked a little. "Can I finish him off? I mean, I'm the newb, so I need the field work." He said with a smile as he walked closer.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:27 am

"Did you bring your gun with you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:28 am

gluttony was more shocked then hurt. he dropped the gun. "what the h*** are you? i could offer you millions for helping me. does that mean nothing to you?" he asked. he had never delt with someone who wasn't affected by money. at least three dozen men ran towards them, guns drawn. drug lords always had a large following, and this was gluttony's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:30 am

Sebastian smirked. "Yhep. Two." He said as he pulled two thirtyeights out of the back of his shirt and began to fire at the men running towards them. "Don't just stand there, Robocop!"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:32 am

Kyira smiled and shot the man in the head.
"I'm the protector of these people, and you my friend, are a danger."
Kyira smirked as he dropped dead and she turned to the mean.
"Enough shooting, more hands on now."
Kyira ran towards the men, knocking most of them out and killing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:34 am

Jason watched them without any expression on his face whatsoever. he didn't know why they had come. it wasn't like they cared about him at all. no one did. he sat down leaning against the wall and closed his eyes. he knew kyira well enough to know she could handle this all on her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:35 am

Sebastian smirked a bit as he switched to melee combat. He kicked one man in the face, knocking his nose back into his brain, killing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:38 am

Jason let out a sigh. he stood and walked out of the alley and down the street in the opposite direction as kyira and the boy fought. he knew they could take care of them. it wasn't that hard to deal with gluttony. jason had only been waiting to see how many people gluttony would have show up before he would have attacked.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:42 am

Kyira wiped her forehead as the last man fell. She wiped her boot knife off on his shirt and kicked it back in.
"I think that went well, don't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:45 am

Jason was still in sight down the street, his hands in his pockets. "they probaby just wanted the excersize" Jason muttered in reference to why kyira and the boy had showed up. it couldn't have been because they liked him. he had already figured kyira didn't from when they had spoken on their mission. the only reason they would have showed up was because they were assigned to find him, because he was an expensive tool of the creed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:46 am

Sebastian nodded. "Yeah, went very well in my opinion." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:48 pm

"Bloody shame there weren't more of them. It wasn't all that fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:39 pm

More gunshots went off just a little way off, in the direction jason had gone. he was against the wall again. "vanity i already told you i'm through pulling your loads" Jason said. this drug lord was considered a god to women, hence his name. Jason was sick of this. everyone was after his life on the streets. his legs pushed out the guns into his hand and he shot down vanity's men. more soon came.
"you can't escape forever" vanity said with a smirk as he shot jason in the knee, which did nothing. vanity's eyes widened. "what the hell are you?" he asked backing up.
Jason raised his gun. "your judge" he said as he shot vanity square between the eyes. he put the guns away and two knives shot up through his pants into his hands. he lunged at his new attackers and cut them down with surprizing ease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:43 pm

((Yes I know Jason is semi-emo and gets in a lot of fights but if someone gets him to say his life story you'll know why))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed
Page 12 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: