Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 I_vote_lcapWestfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 I_voting_barWestfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 I_vote_lcapWestfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 I_voting_barWestfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Westfield High School: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:19 am

"Um... long story, unless you've read a few books." She laughed, sitting on her branch with her back to the trunk, "Have you read Dracula?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:27 am

Jason raised an eyebrow. "are you saying that you're a vampire?" he asked. right now, he would believe her. no human could run that fast, or jump this high for that matter...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:28 am

Bella nodded, "But it's a little different from Dracula. Zane is better at explaining it than I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:35 am

Jason raised an eyebrow. "well so you can walk around in the day.. and since you haven't bitten my neck yet you must not be hungry. and since no deaths have been reported for years you must not drink from humans" he said. he was a very perceptive kid. once he got the most basic fact he could find everything else just by the random course of his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:36 am

((That no-death thing might change soon....))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:37 am

Bella nodded, "Good, except for the fact that I am starving, I just have really good control."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:41 am

jason nodded a bit. "well since you've saved my neck i'm not sure how many times yet, you can have some of my blood if you'd want. would it change me though if you had some?" he asked looking at her. he didn't want to change, not yet at least.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:29 pm

"Either that, or kill you." Bella shrugged, "Once a human is bitten, it's like a shark: it becomes almost impossible to stop. If we stop soon enough though, then you get turned into one of us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Jason nodded at that. "well what do you eat then besides human blood?" He asked looking her. "do you need to catch some animal?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:48 pm

"My friends and I only feed on animals. It makes us able to stay in one place longer without attracting attention." Bella explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:53 pm

Jason nodded. "that makes sense. do you want me to wait her while you go get one?" he asked. they were rather high up. jason was comfortable in the tree, so she could go and come back to get him later. "why did you take me out here anyway?" he finally asked her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:58 pm

"Kyira saw another vampire and we don't know if he or she can resist the smell of your blood, which is everywhere." Bella said simply, "And don't worry, I have amazing self-control."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:01 pm

Jason crossed his arms. "well can I help it if i'm danger-prone?" he asked pouting in a playful way. "well as long as you're here at least i'm not alone for the time being"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:08 pm

"I'm only here to keep you safe until the Volturi tell me what I have to do with you, though I know the options they'll give us." Bella sighed, "I'm not trying to be rude, I just know that I don't need to get attached to you before the Volturi even give me options."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:11 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow. "okay i don't know who the volturi are but from how you're making this sounds they're going to try to kill me" he said. he was starting to think he stepped into something very bad.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:21 pm

"Most likely, yes." Bella shrugged, "But it could take them a while. They had been telling Dianne that I needed to go for over ten years before anything happened, and that wasn't them anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:32 pm

Jason crossed his arms, his face stuck in a frown. "if they think i'm going to let them kill me they have another thing comming to them" he said. he wasn't going to die without a fight.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:38 pm

"You don't have to let them, they just will. No one has ever defeated the Volturi." She leaned against the tree, looking up at the sky, "You saw how strong and fast I was just a second ago. I lifted you with no effort at all and could probably do it again one-handed. In comparison to even one of the Volturi's guard, I am weak. And there are hundreds of them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:43 pm

Jason frowned. "well i'll just get stronger then" he said as if it were that easy. "if they want to kill me i'll make sure it costs them" he said. "just because they are stronger doesn't mean they can outfight me" he said mysteriously.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:52 pm

"Oh, but they can. They are hundreds of years old and have above black belts in any martial art you care to name." Bella said mysteriously. How would she know all this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:00 am

"who is to say i don't as well?" he asked mysteriously. "i've got one thing they don't as well" he said.he didn't ask how she knew. he figured it was common vampire knowledge. "if they want to kill me i shall take down many of them in the process" he said with a very powerful determination.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:00 am

Bella laughed, "You will be lucky if you can give one a paper cut."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:01 am

((Dude, its impossible, accept it. -_- ))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:04 am

((Agrees with Kaido))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:10 am

((no duh i know that but that doesn't mean that my character knows that.))
Jason frowned. "you aren't helping" He said pouting in a way that was more adorable than jason would like to believe. he still thought he could take them. he didn't realize he was dead wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Westfield High School: R.I.P.
Page 23 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next