Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Rammstein - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Rammstein - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Rammstein - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Rammstein - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Rammstein - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Rammstein - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Rammstein

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Rammstein - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:38 am

Alfred had clearly been thinking the same thing. As Dianne had started to speak he had already removed a manhole cover and was preparing to descend when he smirked and looked at Dianne. "Ladies first?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:58 pm

She grinned, "After you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:04 pm

"As you wish." He dropped down the hole. When he landed he pointed a pistol down each tunnel. When he say it was clear he called back up. "Clear."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Dianne jumped down next to him, somehow still very limber in her heels. She had her right hand clasped around the handle of a pistol as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:55 pm

"So, your techincly my C.O., so what do you suggest?" He asked looking down the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:07 pm

"I'd say our sniper probably got into the water to try and loose us. Our best bet would be to split up, but I don't think that's a wise decision." Dianne pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:56 pm

"Indeed." He looked up and down the tunnel. Which way did the scum go? He put one of his pistols away and pulled out a flashlight which he clicked on.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:20 pm

"Let's head right. He's probably want to be as far away from the mansion as possible." Dianne reasoned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:25 pm

"I'll take the lead." He jumped into the water and held his flashlight next to his gun as he moved down the tunnel. His finger was itching, it had been over 48 hours since he had killed last.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Dianne followed behind him silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Jaeger walked up to the door she pointed out, opening the door and pushing her in before shutting the door and locking it. He quickly checked over the room, making sure no hostiles were in the area before he stepped over to a dresser, grabbing it with both hands and lifting it. He set it in front of the door, pushing it over to bar the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:46 pm

Mira stumbled a bit, but stood back so he could work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:16 pm

Jaeger reached into his coat pocket and pulled a pistol from it. He backed her onto the bed then sat her down, sitting next to her, cocking the gun.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Mira hugged her arms around her torso, looking at the gun nervously, but not speaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:27 am

Alfred lead the way down the tunnel. After about 10 minutes, he spotted something up ahead. He ran foreword and grabbed it. It was a homeless man. Alfred dragged him back to Dianne, throwing him to the ground. "You know the swearers are off limits to unauthorized persons. So what are you doing here?"

"P- Please sir, I' just looking for a place to sleep."

"Unacceptable answer. But if you can tell me something we need to know, I may let you leave here alive. Did you see anyone run down this way?"

"N- No I Di-" Before he could finish Alfred had already shot the man.

"Scum!" Alfred spat on the body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:05 am

Jaeger looked to Mira's face and then to his gun before looking back again. "Eh... sorry." He said, returning it to his coat.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Mira quickly looked away, "No... It's fine... I'm just not used to seeing them."

Dianne watched Alfred dispose of the man, "You think he was lying, or should we look the other way?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:52 pm

"He was lying. He saw the assassin." He had dealt with lies before and this one was a bad one. He walked on down the tunnel till they came to a fork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:17 pm

He huffed a bit, a slight smile crossing his lips. "That's not something you hear every day." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Mira shrugged, "Mine is a sheltered existence."

Dianne nodded, "I thought so, too. So, onward we go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:51 pm

Jaeger grimaced a bit. "Lucky you."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:01 pm

She smiled lightly, "So I've been told."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:11 pm

"What is your life like?" He asked, rather bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:20 pm

Mira thought, "Well, pretty much everything is done for me, but I'm not allowed to leave or know what everything is like outside of the mansion."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:21 pm

He smiled slightly. "If only." He said, leaning back a bit. "Sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rammstein
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next