Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Rammstein Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Rammstein Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Rammstein Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Rammstein Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Rammstein Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Rammstein Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Rammstein Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Rammstein Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Rammstein Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Rammstein I_vote_lcapThe Rammstein I_voting_barThe Rammstein I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Rammstein

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:58 pm

The Rammstein 31fd10f9f6e5897a667be4d72ec549df

The beliefs of the Nazi party are that the Aryan race (which specifically includes Germans) is superior to all other races and is the master race, whose destiny is to enslave or kill the lesser races. The race most disliked by the Nazis was, of course, the Jews, and it was the belief of the Nazis that the misfortunes of the human race could all be blamed on Jews. This was a remarkable fantasy, which lead Germany to commit the most horrible crimes in human history.
The Nazis believed that they were the master race, and that no one else was equal to them. They also blamed the loss of territory in world war 1 was the Jews' fault so they cold bloodedly murdered them in the holocaust.
They believed they were the master race, and went about eliminating all the groups in society they didn't need or agree with. Jews, gypsies, all kinds of ethnic minorities.
The immediate forerunner of the Nazi party - the German Workers' Party (DAP) was founded on 5 January 1919 to oppose the Munich 'Soviet'. From the outset it was a party of 'anti' beliefs and initially had very little support. It was:
Anti-Communist.
Anti democratic.
Anti-parliamentarian.
Antisemitic.
Pan-German.
-Basic Beliefs of the Nazi Party

In the year 2102, the Nazi Party returned to power in Germany.
In the year 2115, the Nazis had taken over all of Europe. With this new military prowess, they were able to literally force their opinions on anyone they wished.
By the year 2154, after much resistance, the Nazi Party had successfully taken over the world.

The year is 2176.

Very small, very secretive resistance or rebellion groups exist, spread out all over the globe. But any time the Nazi regime gathers wind of a resistance groups' activity, they launch an investigation. Soon after, the group is usually shut down, the leaders publicly beheaded, with lesser members either executed privately, or left in prison for the rest of their lives.

The social elite are all part of the "master race". Blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, with angled features.
The darker your skin, hair, or eyes, the farther down the social ladder you are.
The Jewish race was exterminated many years ago.

The technological improvements were vast, though, and any form of transportation with wheels is fifty years outdated.

Most manual labor jobs are performed by robots, with darker people aiding the bots or repairing them.

This new "unified" world is known as the "Rammstein" or "The Battering Ram".

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:42 pm

Characters:

The Rammstein Swastikas_Never_Looked_So_Good_by_belladelune
Dianne Ward
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 156lbs
Bio: Dianne is a stern officer who is loyal to the Nazi Party. The only inhibitor on her social status is her bright red hair, which most seem to ignore anyways.

The Rammstein Mira_Nox_2_by_MiraNox
Mira Nox
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 146lbs
Occupation: Daughter of Nazi General (not really a job, but it's kind of just what she does)
Bio: Mira is a member of the social elite, though she has secretly questioned the Nazi beliefs her whole life. She keeps her mouth shut for fear of what would happen to her if her beliefs were spoken.

The Rammstein The_saboteur-sean
Sean O'Malley
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 200 lbs.
Bio: Sean is by all definitions, a true Irishman. He drinks like a fish, smokes like a freight train, breeds like a rabbit, and fights like a wolverine. Simply put, he enjoys the simple pleasures in life, despite the new Nazi regime. He achieves these ends by his signature profession; Sean is a notorious smuggler, garnering all kinds of contraband to sell to the the rebellion, plucky civilians, or the black market. He has quite a few connections in the underworld.

The Rammstein Irishman-shot-dead_24498c
Jaeger Saxon
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 260 lbs.
Bio: Jaeger is nearly the perfect Nazi. Nearly. He is an Übermensch, or supersoldier. He was a test-tube baby and was taken at birth from his mother, placed in care of the army. He has been extensively genetically engineered, and possess numerous biological enhancements. His muscle mass is extremely dense, making him very physically strong, and his bones are covered in a ceramic plating, making them rather difficult to break, for a few things. Though, all the processes that he was put through have made him mentally and emotionally unstable, and he holds many related disorders.

The Rammstein Feature_Firefly-big
Andrew Barrows
Height:6'
Weight:200lbs
Bio:Andrew is a Communist, though since the rise of Nazi power, he and his friends and family went underground. He found himself the leader of a small resistance group. However it was not to last. The Gestapo found his cell and he barely got his friends out before he was captured. He spit three years in a camp. He would not give up the names of his friends and family. But he managed to break out and is now on the run in a world of evil.

The Rammstein Equilibrium01
Alfred Thorn
Height:6'3
Weight:190lbs
Bio:Alfred has rose quickly through the ranks of the Gestapo despite his American heritage. He has 70 confirmed kills to his name, and many more off the books. He has a heart of stone. He turned his own family into the Gestapo in order to gain prestige among his fellow officers. He answers only to his superiors and fully embraces the Nazi way of life.

The Rammstein Rebelhero
Jason Amaroq
Height: 6'4"
Weight (without Armor): 210 lbs
Weapons: "Killshot" laser rifle- Deadly Accurate, long-range sniping capabilities.
Fixed Bayonnet extending 2 feet from the end of the barrel.
Ballistic Dagger- His own version of the old Spetznaz Ballistic knife, only with a longer springloaded blade.
Dual Handguns
Bio: Jason never fit that whole, Aryan identity. His skin was tan, his hair was silver, and his eyes were gold. Growing up, he showed an aptitude for technology that the elitists found no reason to turn down. He has worn a wig for so long on his file it includes his hair color as black. He works with the robots and designs new technology for the Rammstein. When it all comes down to it though, he is still a servant to the Nazi Generals and Aryan scientists. In secret however, he removes his wig and straps on his one of a kind body armor and picks up his assault rifle, as well as other unique weapons of his own design. He has thus far managed to keep his activities so far under the radar all of his operations have gone down as malfunctions in the reports. Only three Nazi soldiers ever saw him in the flesh, and they did not live another three seconds to alert anyone. So far, no one has uncovered his double life as a Lone Rebel due to the hair change and the visor that hides his golden eyes. He knows it is only a matter of time before someone figures it out and he will be a full time Rebel standing virtually alone against a global power.

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:49 pm

The Rammstein Rebelhero
Jason Amaroq
Height: 6'4"
Weight (without Armor): 210 lbs
Weapons: "Killshot" laser rifle- Deadly Accurate, long-range sniping capabilities.
Fixed Bayonnet extending 2 feet from the end of the barrel.
Ballistic Dagger- His own version of the old Spetznaz Ballistic knife, only with a longer springloaded blade.
Dual Handguns
Bio: Jason never fit that whole, Aryan identity. His skin was tan, his hair was silver, and his eyes were gold. Growing up, he showed an aptitude for technology that the elitists found no reason to turn down. He has worn a wig for so long on his file it includes his hair color as black. He works with the robots and designs new technology for the Rammstein. When it all comes down to it though, he is still a servant to the Nazi Generals and Aryan scientists. In secret however, he removes his wig and straps on his one of a kind body armor and picks up his assault rifle, as well as other unique weapons of his own design. He has thus far managed to keep his activities so far under the radar all of his operations have gone down as malfunctions in the reports. Only three Nazi soldiers ever saw him in the flesh, and they did not live another three seconds to alert anyone. So far, no one has uncovered his double life as a Lone Rebel due to the hair change and the visor that hides his golden eyes. He knows it is only a matter of time before someone figures it out and he will be a full time Rebel standing virtually alone against a global power.

Last edited by Jason Amaroq on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:59 pm

((I've already got the rebel leaders in my head and I'm working out their profiles. Please don't put yourself as a leader of any rebel groups or as a Nazi leader.))
Back to top Go down

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:49 am

((okay so my whole idea is pretty much scrapped...))
Back to top Go down

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:21 am

The Rammstein Feature_Firefly-big
Andrew Barrows
Height:6'
Weight:200lbs
Bio:Andrew is a Communist, though since the rise of Nazi power, he and his friends and family went underground. He found himself the leader of a small resistance group. However it was not to last. The Gestapo found his cell and he barely got his friends out before he was captured. He spit three years in a camp. He would not give up the names of his friends and family. But he managed to break out and is now on the run in a world of evil.
((I hope it's okay that I made him the leader of a resistance group that has already been crushed.))

The Rammstein Equilibrium01
Alfred Thorn
Height:6'3
Weight:190lbs
Bio:Alfred has rose quickly through the ranks of the Gestapo despite his American heritage. He has 70 confirmed kills to his name, and many more off the books. He has a heart of stone. He turned his own family into the Gestapo in order to gain prestige among his fellow officers. He answers only to his superiors and fully embraces the Nazi way of life.
Back to top Go down

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:44 pm

((Okay I redid my character so he's just a lone rebel instead of a rebel leader.))
Back to top Go down

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:04 pm

The Rammstein The_saboteur-sean
Sean O'Malley
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 200 lbs.
Bio: Sean is by all definitions, a true Irishman. He drinks like a fish, smokes like a freight train, breeds like a rabbit, and fights like a wolverine. Simply put, he enjoys the simple pleasures in life, despite the new Nazi regime. He achieves these ends by his signature profession; Sean is a notorious smuggler, garnering all kinds of contraband to sell to the the rebellion, plucky civilians, or the black market. He has quite a few connections in the underworld.

The Rammstein Irishman-shot-dead_24498c
Jaeger Saxon
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 20
Bio: Jaeger is nearly the perfect Nazi. Nearly. He is an Übermensch, or supersoldier. He was a test-tube baby and was taken at birth from his mother, placed in care of the army. He has been extensively genetically engineered, and possess numerous biological enhancements. His muscle mass is extremely dense, making him very physically strong, and his bones are covered in a ceramic plating, making them rather difficult to break, for a few things. Though, all the processes that he was put through have made him mentally and emotionally unstable, and he holds many related disorders.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:16 pm

((All accepted except Jason's. He has too many weapons.))
Back to top Go down

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:23 pm

((@#%$...I'll reedit it again ><))

((it's edited now so he's less armed))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:33 pm

((Alright, accepted. Just know that most of the Nazi's have armor that is resistant to bullets.))
Back to top Go down

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:35 pm

((I figured, hence the laser rifle hehe...))
Back to top Go down

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:36 pm

((so what dose the standard gun shoot?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:38 pm

((No lasers, please. The technology isn't *that* far. Lasers haven't made it to standard weaponry. Mostly, they are used in medicine. Guns shoot bullets, same as always.))
Back to top Go down

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:40 pm

((okay, just checking))
Back to top Go down

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:37 pm

((!@#$ I just can't win... Oh well.))
Back to top Go down

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:39 am

((when will we begin?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:29 pm

((Now. Lick))

Mira looked over her shoulder to the mirror behind her, making sure her black dress was smooth and lint-free, as her blonde hair had a tendancy of showing up in stark contrast to the color of the dress. Her father was holding a dinner for several of the more influential Nazi officers and their families, so she, as usual, would have to attend.

Dianne's car pulled up in front of the Nox mansion, the chauffeur walking around to open the door for her as she stepped out, dressed in her officer's finery. No one here was to mistake her for some other officer's trophy wife. She was no man's prize.
Back to top Go down

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Alfred Thorn pulled up in his car, it was nothing special, government issued to the Gestapo. He stepped out of the car wearing his signature all black. He placed his keys in the inside pocket of his jacket. He spotted Dianne get out of her own car. Clearly she was trying to brake the 'glass sealing.' He walked toward the Generals house. "Why did I even RSVP to this thing?" he asked himself as he neared the other guests. He would much rather be out hunting the fugitive, Andrew Barrows. But he had been ordered by his CO to attend and he needed to play politics if he ever wanted to be in charge of the Gestapo.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Dianne entered the foyer, scanning the few chatting officers that had already arrived at this point. She spotted young Mira coming down the stairs, recognizing her immediately from her father's pictures in his office. She grinned. If she could get to Mira, she may be able to get further into the General's favor.
Back to top Go down

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Alfred was now in the house, shaking hands, making small talk, and all that other stuff he hated. But then Mira caught his eye. For just a split second his heart of stone softened. It didn't last long though, he shook it off, or so he thought. He continued to mingle with the other officers. It made no since, all of these people out ranked him, why did he get an invitation? He continued to turn this over in his mind.
Back to top Go down

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:31 am

Jason pressed a button on the center of his armor, a cloaking device rendering him virtually invisible. He lay under a bush on a hill overlooking the Mansion. He touched his visor, his vision zomming in through a window so he could do a bit of reconissence.He had planted an audio bug a few days prior so that he could listen in as well as observe.
Back to top Go down

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:02 am

Jaeger pulled up to the mansion, his car pulling into one of the empty spaces. He grimaced slightly as he opened the door to his car and stepped out. He looked around at all of the other officials attending. He didn't like the crowd, he felt claustrophobic; this wasn't sitting well with him. He sighed a bit and shook off the feeling, handing his keys to one of the valet's and walking inside to greet all the others.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:55 pm

Mira seemed s little on edge. She hated the environment here. Everyone was trying to essentially eat each other alive to get to the top. They would do whatever it took to be in charge and everyone was aware of it. It was like walking on broken glass here.

Dianne strode around effortlessly, clearly in her element. She smiled softly at Jaeger, "Good evening." she grinned.
Back to top Go down

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Jaeger smiled slightly, though it could be told that he was forcing it. "Good Evening, Dianne." He said, looking her over briefly. He, by all means, was out of his element.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rammstein Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rammstein   The Rammstein Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rammstein
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: