Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSurvival of the Fittest - Page 4 I_voting_barSurvival of the Fittest - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSurvival of the Fittest - Page 4 I_voting_barSurvival of the Fittest - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Survival of the Fittest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:27 am

"I believe gods created the stars, but for the constellations I think it was a bunch of nerds with a lot of time and no women playing connect the dots" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:29 pm

Bella didn't speak, as though the presence of a man simply inhibited her from speaking. Her jaw was clenched and she stood slightly behind Aya, and though she tried to keep her face expressionless, it was obvious that she was scared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Aya looked back and was shocked at what she saw: a silent, but terrified, Bella. "What's wrong Bella?" she whispered quietly enough that Jason wouldn't hear her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:19 pm

"He scares me..." she admitted, still whispering too softly for him to hear, "Men... men scare me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:28 am

(( can I join?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:51 am

Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Nickl4d2

Tony Spade
Bio: Before everything went down Tony was moving up in the world. Making money, doing business. Had a family, friends, everything was great. Then the world fell apart. He lost everything. Money means nothing anymore. Family, dead. Friends, gone.

Bright but not a genius and strong and fast as your average guy, Tony has survived more on luck than genuine skill. He is friendly and charming, things he needed in his former business life. And now he is just looking to make it this new world.

Last edited by JeffSpade on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:14 pm

((Accepted. :) ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:41 am

tony heard talking just ahead, taking a peek to see what was going on. Well, well, what do we have here? Oh, damn, she's hot. And so is her friend. And there is a guy with them. He sat behind a corner, listening in. I think I'll just chill here, maybe get something useful from them later. You know, supplies, info, and what not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:26 am

Aya looked over at Jason. "Don't worry Bells, I can handle him." She clicked her tongue. "Now, the better question is whether or not we bring him along, or ditch him now..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:26 pm

While Aya spoke, Bella looked around the area, checking for signs that anyone else was near by. Something told her this new fellow wasn't the only one there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Tony took another peek and saw the small blond one was looking around Jeez, is she looking for me? What did I do to give myself away. Should I act? 3 on one, so I don't want a fight... And I don't have anyone to grab aggro

((That last bit was for you Bella))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Aya noticed Bella was off looking towards the distance. "You sense that too? Huh." Aya closed her eyes and just took a deep breath to calm herself. "Aren't we just becoming popular?" Aya laughed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:16 pm

((I luled when I read that... Thanks, Jeff.))
"We're girls, they are guys. It's how it works." she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:55 pm

Well sweet Jesus. the Redhead now too. Okay, if I get up and run they'll spot me for sure, I'll be dead. If I stay here, They'll probably find me, will think I'm hostile, and I'll be dead. If I sneak away, I might be found. same deal as staying. Surrender... If I surrender they might let me live. Women are nice, right? But the toughest people I've met are women, and you have to tough to survive. Great, here goes.

Tony threw his assault rifle little out into the open but stayed behind cover. It wasn't too far over to run out and get.
"Hey, I come in peace."
He held his pistol at the ready in his hands. He might have had to use to help get his rifle in a fire fight. Wait, firefight... Maybe I should have kept my big gun. I should have thought this through a little more....

((Maybe I should take a look at that literary section))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:39 pm

((Or Fantasy or whatever... But yeah, the literate needs life. Lick And better threads.))
Bella looked up at Aya, "Aya... What should we do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Aya rolled her eyes at the new-comer. "We question him." Aya pulled her .40 caliber Browning out of her holder that was strapped to her back, and aimed the gun at the intruder. "Hey you. We don't come in peace..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Ah fuck. Now I'm screwed... Tony sighed, pointed his gun around the corner and took a few shots of blind fire. Not letting up he ran out to grab his gun and went back behind his corner, his pistol at his hip and his ssualt rifle in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Bella quickly hid behind Aya, "I don't think that's a good idea... Maybe you should just talk to him?" She suggested, her voice shaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:22 pm

"That's a good idea, redhead. Listen to the lady."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Bella looked up at Aya, "Please? I don't want anyone to get hurt... What if he puts both of his guns down? Then he can't hurt us, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:24 pm

"Both guns? Hell no lady, I'm not stupid. Think of something else."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Bella tentatively stepped out behind Aya, "What if I came over to you, then? I'm not armed. I can't fire a weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:29 pm

"I'll agree to that"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Bella hesitated a bit, thinking. This guy could very easily kill her if she tried this, though he didn't have too many options. If he did kill her, Aya would be quick to end him. Then there was the matter of Jason. Whose side was he on? Was he friendly, or was he with the stranger? Would he jump on the opportunity to kill (or quite possibly do worse) to two random girls on the street? In this world, you never knew. She just had a feeling she should try to trust him. She exhaled and stepped out from behind Aya, walking over to the stranger's corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Tony reached out and grabbed the blond. At gun point he made her stand at the corner while he stay behind the corner.

"Now, readhead, we are a little more even."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival of the Fittest
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next