Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Survival of the Fittest I_vote_lcapSurvival of the Fittest I_voting_barSurvival of the Fittest I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Survival of the Fittest I_vote_lcapSurvival of the Fittest I_voting_barSurvival of the Fittest I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Survival of the Fittest

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Survival of the Fittest Empty
PostSubject: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Survival of the Fittest Anarchy_by_shards_of_glass

Anarchy - (noun) a state of society without government or law; confusion; disorder; chaos

The world has fallen into anarchy. No one is in charge, everyone does as he or she pleases, and as a result, thousands of innocent people are dying every day. It's survival of the fittest. And if you aren't the strongest or the smartest, then you will be dead.

It's only a matter of time...

Characters:

Survival of the Fittest Magnificent_blonde____by_Lesta
Bella Strauss
Bio: Bella is a small girl, not physically one who would survive as long as she has, but she is a child protege, and as a result able to beat brawn with her brains. However, that can't work forever... Bella is also paranoid, suicidal, and a little on the crazy side. She has a split personality, one side of her being shy, sweet, and caring, the other harsh, loud, and vocal. More personalities may develop over time, but who knows? The present situation is only making her problems worse.

Survival of the Fittest Tattoos
Aya MacArthur
Bio: Originally from Ireland, Aya is an outcast. Her thick Irish accent cuts through everything she says, when she talks. She is more a woman of action, then words. Prone to violent outbursts, Aya has survived so far in this new world. Her intelligence is high, some say her IQ is well above genius, though she was never officially tested. Her life back home trained and bred her to be a warrior. She knows little else. Her Catholic belief system may forbid her from the killing she has done, but her own conscience is clear. She prays for every victim, even if they weren't hers. Though Hell is waiting for her in death, she wants to first battle the Hell on Earth first.

Survival of the Fittest Guys2170udcopy
Jason Amaroq
Bio: Although he is fairly smart, Jason mostly relies on Strength to survive, although he has been known to use a bit of street smarts and McGuiver his way of of sticky situations. He has a high threshold for pain that has also helped him survive in this harsh world. All he has on him are a few daggers that he says are for "Negotiations".

Survival of the Fittest Nickl4d2

Jeff Spade
Bio: Before everything went down Jeff was moving up in the world. Making money, doing business. Had a family, friends, everything was great. Then the world fell apart. He lost everything. Money means nothing anymore. Family, dead. Friends, gone.

Bright but not a genius and strong and fast as your average guy, Tony has survived more on luck than genuine skill. He is friendly and charming, things he needed in his former business life. And now he is just looking to make it this new world.

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:42 am

Survival of the Fittest Tattoos
Aya MacArthur
Bio: Originally from Ireland, Aya is an outcast. Her thick Irish accent cuts through everything she says, when she talks. She is more a woman of action, then words. Prone to violent outbursts, Aya has survived so far in this new world. Her intelligence is high, some say her IQ is well above genius, though she was never officially tested. Her life back home trained and bred her to be a warrior. She knows little else. Her Catholic belief system may forbid her from the killing she has done, but her own conscience is clear. She prays for every victim, even if they weren't hers. Though Hell is waiting for her in death, she wants to first battle the Hell on Earth first.

((Hopefully this one isn't added to the museum after only a short period of time.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:58 pm

((accepted. maybe since it's all by its lonesome it'll get more attention.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Bella ran up the stairs of the old chapel near the street, the rotting wood crumbling beneath her. She tripped over one stair, then looked down at her feet: she was stuck. "Great..." She muttered, blowing a stray strand of hair out of her eyes. Now they had her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She fidgeted with the ropes around her wrist, but because of a lack of physical strength, couldn't get them to budge. She stopped with a look of panic on her face.
I smell kerosene...
She tried harder, but still no luck. The flames from the fire they lit in the building exploded around her, causing her to flinch back from the intense heat so close to her. She screamed as the fire started to light onto her ankle. She was being burned alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:44 am

She smelled the fire before she saw it. Aya had a great sense of smell when it came to destruction. Normally, she would have continued on her way, shrugging off the burning Church as part of the scenery. A lot of buildings shared this one's fate; however, she heard screams. With a sigh, and a silent prayer to God, she took a deep breath and ran into the fire. Letting her six senses guide her, she found where the girl was trapped. Tied up. This fire was set to cover up the fact that someone wanted this girl murdered. "Damnú air! This fire is as hot as brimstone!" She started untying the girl. "How is it, that a young lass like yer self got in such a predicament?" Aya asked, her Irish accent thick with her anger.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:02 pm

Bella screamed again, "My leg!" she cried, trying to kick out the fire on her pantleg with her shoe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:03 am

Aya had the girl untied, and began to pat out the fire that began to spread over her leg. "Is that better, miss?" She asked the girl. "But I suggest that you huff it up for a wee bit longer so you and I can get out of here." Aya began to lift the girl up onto her feet. "Do ya think you're strong enough to walk out of here, or do I have to carry ya?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:23 pm

She nodded, tears dried onto her cheeks, but she cried out and fell back to her knees when she stood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:59 pm

"Carry ya out it is then." Aya said as she picked up the girl and threw her over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. She was light as a feather. Instead of making some kind of snide comment that would be expected of her, she ran to the exit, eager to get out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:02 pm

They got out of the building without further incident. Once they were outside, it was visible that the lower part of her pant leg had burned off and her skin was badly burned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:15 pm

After they were at a safe distance away from the building, Aya put the girl down onto the curb. "Let me look at the leg, okay?" Without touching the burned part of her leg, she determined it was a second degree burn. "We have to put something on this, and fast girlie. It will get infected, and so will you."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:50 pm

She nodded quickly, the expression on her face much like that of a frightened rabbit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Aya pulled off her backpack and began to rummage through it, looking for some form of an antiseptic. She already saw three, but didn't think the girl could handle the pain. Neosporin. Though the bottle was a small one, it was enough to give her one dose of it. "First we have to rinse off all the crud from the fire, okay?"

Last edited by Aya MacArthur on Mon May 24, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Bella nodded, pulling back the burned edge of her pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:11 pm

Looking down, she had rubbing alcohol or water. She chose the water. Unscrewing the top, she began to lightly poor the water over the wound, ignoring the tensing from the girl. "Aye, I know it hurts lass, but you are just going to have to suck it up." After it was all rinsed, Aya began to apply the Neosporin. "How does it feel?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:23 pm

She bit her lips as the water washed over her leg. "Better..." she said shakily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:46 pm

"Good." Aya finished applying the Neosporin. Then she began to wrap her leg in gauze. "Alrighty, your leg is done. Keep up with it, alright?"

Last edited by Aya MacArthur on Tue May 25, 2010 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:53 pm

She nodded quickly, still shaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:12 pm

Aya looked at her. "So, my name is Aya. What is your name?"

Last edited by Aya MacArthur on Tue May 25, 2010 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:35 pm

"Bella." She answered simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:52 pm

"Bella? What a beautiful name." Aya smiled. "So are you going to tell me why I risked my life to save yours?" She began to brush all the ash off of her already ruined clothes. "Ya know, dear lass, I don't charge into burnin buildings for just anyone, ya know."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:04 am

"I-I don't know why you did... Anyone else would have let me burn. And I'm afraid I don't have anything I can really repay you with." she admitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:08 am

"I am not looking for payment, lass. I just want an answer." Aya took a swing of her water, thinking to herself. Why did I help her? All I know, is that the Goddess and God work in mysterious ways.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:48 pm

"I don't know why you saved me, though..." she stuttered a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:02 pm

"Trust me, lass, if I knew the answer to that, I'd tell ya." She took another drink of her water. "However, don't think that you are getting out of answering my question."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival of the Fittest   Survival of the Fittest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival of the Fittest
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next