Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Lost City of Venice Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Lost City of Venice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Lost City of Venice Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Lost City of Venice Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Lost City of Venice Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Lost City of Venice Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Lost City of Venice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Lost City of Venice Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Lost City of Venice Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Lost City of Venice I_vote_lcapThe Lost City of Venice I_voting_barThe Lost City of Venice I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Lost City of Venice I_vote_lcapThe Lost City of Venice I_voting_barThe Lost City of Venice I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani