Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Sunken City[R.I.P] I_vote_lcapSunken City[R.I.P] I_voting_barSunken City[R.I.P] I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Sunken City[R.I.P] I_vote_lcapSunken City[R.I.P] I_voting_barSunken City[R.I.P] I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Sunken City[R.I.P]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:52 pm

Sunken City[R.I.P] Atlantis

The year is 2579. Technology has advanced drasticly, and genetic engineering, controled mutations, and any kind of body modification are commonplace. But, the human race's obsession with advancement has come at a cost; we advanced global warming, and completely melted the polor icecaps. The entire earth is covered in water, and not even the tallest mountain peak remains. But, we have adapted. As the waters rose, we built giant domes of glass to contain our cities. Only three were successful. These three mega-cities- Atlantis, Deus Ex, and Glass Henge - hold the (known) remainder of humankind. And now they're threatened. A quasi-religious cult has risen, and they want to destroy mankind because man "Cheated Death" by building the mega-cities. These "Harbingers" as they call themselves are trying to set off a large enough explosion to shatter the glass dome of the cities. We must to execute or exile them. You are a prestieged member of the the ASDOAT (Pronounced "as-doh-at"), the Atlantian Security Department Of Anti Terrorism. Your job is to stop the impending threat of the Harbingers. Good luck soldier. You'll need it.

Profiles (No werewolf or vampire stuff guys. Only human dome-dwellers. Nothing supernatural; though, I will take psychic stuff, but it has to be some kind of body mod, not mental power) :

Sunken City[R.I.P] 408157916_l
Cairo Nihlus
Weapons: Two machine-pistols, semi-automatic shotgun, battle rifle, small katar
Body mods/Enhancments: Prototype wired reflexes
Bio: Sebastian grew up on the streets of Atlantis until a security task force took him in to train him. Since he was taken in at a young age, he has a rather high standing in the ASDOAT for his age, and he is a trusted member.

Sunken City[R.I.P] 03438d260fac4c7855fc6fa955dcf93f
Sonya "Angel" Byron Sawyer
Weapons: Twin Pistols, throwing knives, rifle
Body mods/Enhancements: "double" joints (enhanced flexibility)
Bio: Sonya, often called "Sawyer" or "Angel", is an enigma to most. She is usually pretty quiet, laughing at things most don't find at all funny, and never giving away too much information about her past. She earned the nickname Angel from her way of luring male targets into the open with her seductive prowess. She is confirmed to have worked with a group of Assassins known only as Veritas. Only two members of the group are known, Angel and a boy named Luke who is only seventeen years old. The group trains from the time they can walk and are among the most dangerous people in the world.

Last edited by Kaido Kalru on Wed May 20, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:25 am

((Still Searching for Piccy))
Name: Jason Amaroq
Nickname: Mariner
Weapons: A special Spear that can fly through water on its own and can shoot the tip off as a projectile weapon or one quarter of the spear detatches, still connected by a chain, to be a nunchuck-type weapon.
Body Mods: he has a set of gills behind his ears that allow him to breath underwater. he also is able to move very quick due to the fact he is always in water. in water he moves at a speed considered normal for humans on land.
Bio: Jason came from outside the domes. his ancestors before the Great Flooding were Genetic scientists that gifted their decendants with attributes that would help them survive in an underwater world. He has told no one of where he comes from. He is being scouted by ASDOAT for his exceptional fighting skills.
Back to top Go down

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:51 pm

((Owao. Waterworld based character? I watched that yesterday. Good movie. But, no offense, but not accepted. Only dome-dwellers please. but, further into the RP, I intend to incorporate a few Waterworld-ish idea's later on.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Sunken City[R.I.P] 03438d260fac4c7855fc6fa955dcf93f
Sonya "Angel" Byron Sawyer
Weapons: Twin Pistols, throwing knives, rifle
Body mods/Enhancements: "double" joints (enhanced flexibility)
Bio: Sonya, often called "Sawyer" or "Angel", is an enigma to most. She is usually pretty quiet, laughing at things most don't find at all funny, and never giving away too much information about her past. She earned the nickname Angel from her way of luring male targets into the open with her seductive prowess. She is confirmed to have worked with a group of Assassins known only as Veritas. Only two members of the group are known, Angel and a boy named Luke who is only seventeen years old. The group trains from the time they can walk and are among the most dangerous people in the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:05 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:18 pm

Cairo walked down one of the coridors in the lower wards of Atlantis. He had been given a tip that a group of Harbingers were going to have a meeting there. He intended to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:26 pm

A blonde girl in a leather jacket rounded the corner. The jacket cut off at the bottom of her rib cage, and she had the collar popped. Her t-shirt what white with rhinestones sewn onto the top. She had on dark skinny jeans and white heels. Her hair was curled and piled onto a ponytail atop her head and her earrings were as sparkly as the rest of her outfit. She looked around suspiciously, opening the door to a warehouse. As she turned around, the Harbingers signature tattoo could be seen on the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:33 pm

Cairo raised an eyebrow and rested his hand on one of his pistols in his signature ASDOAT duster. He began to walk forward at a quicker pace towards the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:41 pm

The girl looked around, seeing no one, she touched her ear, "HQ? I'm going in." She paused, sighing, "I know where it is, I told you. I'm next door." She paused again, "I wanted to tell you to shut the hell up so I can do my job. You hired me to infiltrate the base, now let me do it." She pulled a mic out of her ear and threw it on the ground, then walked out the back door and into the alley.
Back to top Go down

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:47 pm

Cairo followed behind the girl at a distance, slowly opening the warehouse door before ducking behind a crate so she wouldn't see him. This'll be easier than I expected. He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:53 pm

The girl started to open the door to the next warehouse, but stopped suddenly, holding perfectly still.
Back to top Go down

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Cairo put his wired reflexes into play and strode quickly up the wall across from him and grabbed onto a steel rafter.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:04 pm

The girl jerked her head upward to see the source of the noise, seeing Cairo and ducking into the shadows.
Back to top Go down

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:06 pm

Cairo cursed under his breath and stood up. He pulled out his pistols and began to look around.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:12 pm

The girl dropped down from the ceiling, bending her arms around so they held his in place where he could no longer move, "I'm with ASODT. Try anything and I'll blow your brains out with your own gun." she warned, twisting her hand around in an inhuman way to take it out of his hand, "Why are you following me?"
Back to top Go down

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Cairo glared slightly before, with an inhuman speed and strength and a slight flinch of pain, he pinned the girl down against the rafter.. "Yeah, so am I. But I'm not the one wearing a Harbinger tat, and trying to blow another ASDOAT agent's brains out. Care to explain?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:21 pm

"Hired." The girl said quickly, "Check my right pocket. I have the authorization from your director. And the tat is just cover. Give it a wash and it comes right off. Undercover is my forte." She explained, "And you are?"
Back to top Go down

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:24 pm

Cairo reached into her right pocked and, sure enough, she had the authorazation. "Who do I look like?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:28 pm

"A kid." She chuckled, "Look, I don't work for you guys full-time. They just told me to get some information and to take out this dude, Giovanni. I would really rather you just let me through."
Back to top Go down

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:31 pm

Cairo glared. "You couldn't have picked a different time? I was planning to crash a major party in about ten minutes. I came armed." He said, getting off of her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:33 pm

"They said today." She shrugged, "Something about they didn't want any more screw-ups on this operation." She paused, getting up onto her feet, "And your name is?"
Back to top Go down

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:35 pm

"Cairo. Been on the force since I was fifteen. And you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:37 pm

"Depends on which name you want." She shrugged, "On the street, I'm Sawyer. Professionally, I'm The Angel."
Back to top Go down

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:39 pm

"'The Angel'?" He asked. "Sounds kind of... prissy for a merc doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:40 pm

"That's the point." She smiled, "And I'm not a mercenary, I'm an assassin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunken City[R.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken City[R.I.P]   Sunken City[R.I.P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunken City[R.I.P]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next