Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The King's Castle - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe King's Castle - Page 7 I_voting_barThe King's Castle - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The King's Castle - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe King's Castle - Page 7 I_voting_barThe King's Castle - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The King's Castle

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

The King's Castle - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:48 am

In the cages next to her, others in various stages of life, and death, sat. All of their mouths were sen shut.

Adrian grinned. "I'm sure I could restrain you...."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:49 am

"Possibly, but the question is would you want to?" Dianne teased.

Elizabeth gasped, looking around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:50 am

Jason looked at the horse. "any chance you can still sense your master's precense?" He asked. he knew many animals could sense humans they were emotinoally attatched to..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:52 am

"If I did everything I wanted, you'd be pressed up against the headboard, my fangs in your neck as I fucked you as hard as I could without shattering your bones."

"Oh! You're awake!" The man said, looking back at her from the center of the room. On a stone table, a corpse lay cut open, its arms and legs tied down, still twitching.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:44 pm

Elizabeth looked from him to the corpse, then back to him again, a frightened look in her eyes, "Where am I?"

Dianne smiled, "Ooh... I'm liking the sound of that."

The horse walked around, but it didn't seem to know. Something sharp pressed lightly at Jason's back, "I thought I told the Wards to keep their soldiers out of my forest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:27 pm

He grinned a bit. "Well, as much as I would love to do that to you, we should wait a bit."

"Isn't it obvious? You're in a cage... oh, yiu wanted a more specific answer? Well, you're in a cave, of sorts...." He said, whiping the blood off of his hands as he began to walk towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:37 pm

"I am no soldier." Jason said. "I am merely a wandering knight. A horse came back to the stables frightened and I am currently seeking her rider" he explained. "now if you would please remove thy weapon from my back it would be most appreciated." he said. "I am Sir Jason, might I inquire as to your name?" He asked looking back, his face still hidden by the helmet.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:31 pm

"Be soldier or knight, it matters not to me, human. And as for the rider, if she is lost in these woods she is as good as dead. This isn't the place for humans like yourself." She spoke, not lowering her weapon, a bow and arrow, "As for my name, it is not one I would prefer to give."

Dianne sighed, "I know.'

Elizabeth sat up, shaking, "Why did you bring me here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:45 pm

"Though, I suppose the parts about pressing you to the headboard and biting you are doable...."

The man grinned a bit, crouchingdown to eye-level with her. "Experimentation, of course." He said before moving his arm between the bars, tracing a finger under her chin lightly. "Ahh... you'll make a lovely corpse."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:36 pm

Elizabeth gasped, holding her breath.

Dianne smirked seductively, "I'm up for that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:19 pm

Adrian grinned. "Do you want to get into position, or do you want me to put you into position?"

The man grinned and pulled his hand back.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:22 pm

"Who are you?" Elizabeth asked, her voice cracking in fear.

"Mmm..." Dianne smiled, "You can put me there. It's more... forceful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:24 pm

"Lucian. Lucian LeChance. And you?" He asked.

Adrian smirked, grabbing Dianne and putting her against the headboard, before biting her neck. He took very small sips, since he had already drank.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:27 pm

Dianne held onto him tightly, biting her lower lip a bit, groaning in pleasure.

"I already told you, I'm Elizabeth Ward, lady of the Ward Castle in Canterbury."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:30 pm

He grinned a bit. "You enjoy this just as much as I do, don't you?"

Luciab grinnen. "Ah, a royal cadaver, then? That's a first... hmm. I'll try to keep you in good condition."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:34 pm

"I do." Dianne mused, "Call it a gift."

Elizabeth held her breath, holding onto her broken arm, which hurt horrendously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:36 pm

Jason sighed. "i am only half human. I am more elf than anything" Jason said removing his helmet, the distinctive elf ears plainly visible. "i'm sorry but I don't have time for this. If these woods are as dangerous as you say I should probably try to find her now" Jason said moving foward to a tree, murmuring something in elvish to the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:37 pm

He grinned a bit. "My gift to you. One of many."

Lucian looked over at her, pursing his lips a bit. "Give me your arm." He said, stepping up to the bars. Aside from the whole Necromancer thing, he seemed like a nice person, if not a good bit eccentric, and sort of out-there/in-his-own-world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:40 pm

((You guys mind if I set a race limitation? Like so elves aren't some god-race... like, elves are best with magic, but don't do much physical work, and humans are decent warriors, but magic isn't there best point. Half elves would be better at magic than humans, but worse than elves, and better at combat than elves, but worse than humans. If no, that's okay too ._.' ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:44 pm

((that's fine with me but to say, Jason isn't all that big with magic. he only knows absolutely basic spells. he's a better warrior than most because he trains a lot though))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:44 pm

((Not at all))
Elizabeth seemed frightened, but she tentatively extended her broken arm toward him.

She loosened her bow a bit, "I'm sorry, but it's a lost cause. I saw her. The girl. The man who took her is a necromancer. I don't know where he is, and I don't want to. And half human is still human to me. You can't stay here."

Dianne smiled, "Gift accepted and appreciated."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:46 pm

"I have no intention of staying here. I am just going to retrieve her and get her out" he said simply. "if you don't wish to help then just go" he said finishing his talk with the tree before setting off on foot, putting his helmet back on as he went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:47 pm

((Kk. Vampires will be a tad more demi-god ish, but they actually have weaknesses... garlic, sunlight, etc. Not sure about the cambion yet, though.))
Adrian grinned a bit and returned his lips to her neck.

Lucian tugged her arm between the bars before setting the bone and making a makeshift splint. "I suppose I'll need to wait for that to heal...." He said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Elizabeth bit her lower lip nervously, "What are you doing with these people?"

"She's human. Not worth it anyways. If you were doing something worthwhile, I'd be more than happy to help."
((Her profile is in the main post if you want to know more about her.))

Dianne inhaled, turning her head away so he could get to her neck better, a smile creeping over her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:54 pm

He looked at her. "I just disect most of them, study the anatomy- like, did you know that an elf's heart is actually where a human's stomach would be? Not that you would care... but some I ressurect. Zombies, revenants, skeletons- though, I'm attemping to make a spell for taming vampires." He said.

Adrian smiled, repositioning his lips and sucking on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Castle
Page 7 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next