Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The King's Castle - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe King's Castle - Page 8 I_voting_barThe King's Castle - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The King's Castle - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe King's Castle - Page 8 I_voting_barThe King's Castle - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The King's Castle

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The King's Castle - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:57 pm

Elizabeth swallowed, "And what are you going to do with me?"

Dianne held onto him, not wanting to be pulled away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:58 pm

He smiled. "You're a cute one; I'll probably end up ressurecting you. As something that doesn't rot. Probably as a revenant." He said.

Adrian pulled back, licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:00 am

Dianne smiled seductively, a little bit of blood running down her neck, "Not sure how that works, but I like it."

Elizabeth held her breath, "And before that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:02 am

Jason shook his head. "saving a life should be more than worthwhile." Jason said simply. "not to mention bringing down a necromancer"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:05 am

"A human life. I'd be doing the world a favor. Not to mention this isn't just a necromancer. He's ridiculously strong. I've been kept alive by the fact that I avoid him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:05 am

He stroked his finger along her neck, getting some of the blood on the end of his finger, which he placed in his mouth. "Does it matter how it works?"

Lucian smirked a bit. "Ooooh, you mean am I going rape, torture, mutilate, experiment on you..." He grinned. "all of the above, probably."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:07 am

"so you're pretty much a coward" Jason called back as he kept going. "don't bother following me if you aren't going to help" he said as he took off at an elvin sprint.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:09 am

Elizabeth bit her lower lip, trying not to cry out of fear. She turned her head away, resting it on the bars behind her.

Dianne shook her head, "Not really." she grinned.

She was suddenly in front of him, "Not a coward, I'm just smart, Mr..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:10 am

"just call me jason" He said walking past her. "if you're so smart you would have figured out how to stop him by now" Jason said leaving her behind againl.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:13 am

"Fine then." She smirked, "Go get killed. See if I care." she looked over her shoulder as he walked, "My name is Elanor, in case you feel like calling for help when he has you strung up by your ankles."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:16 am

"not going to happen" Jason called back. "i'm a lot stronger than i seem" he said. "I would invite you to come watch but I wouldn't want you to get scared" he said taking off at another sprint.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:41 am

Elanor smirked, chuckling, "Not scared, kid. Smart."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:49 am

Adrian smiled a bit. "Good. You're better off not knowing."

Lucian laughed a bit. "You're safe enough in my hands darling...."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Dianne smiled, "I'll keep that in mind."

Elizabeth didn't move, her head still resting on the bars as she hugged her knees close to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Adrian smiled. "Now, we should try to get a little bit of sleep."

Lucian smirked a bit and pulled a chair infront of her cage, sitting in it contently. "So, what were you doing out so late in the woods, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:39 pm

"I couldn't sleep." She said simply.

Dianne smiled lightly laying down and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:42 pm

"So you ventured into the woods, alone, in the dead of night? That's not very smart." He said simplt.

Adrian smiled and lay beside her. He pulled the covers over himself and Dianne.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:50 pm

"I ride my horse to get away from things. I've done it several times before." She said briefly.

Dianne moved closer to him, her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:52 pm

He grinned a bit. "Bet you won't do it again."

Adrian smiled and rested against her as well, his hands finding places of their own.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:00 pm

"I won't have the chance." She said with a light sigh.

Dianne seemed to fall asleep instantly, her face relaxing into a softer, more relaxed expression. Her seductive smirk smoothed out, fading into an almost angelic smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Adrian smiled and stroked the side of her face gently.

He smirked a bit. "Well, not as you are now, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:13 pm

Dianne didn't move, sleeping soundly.

Elizabeth hugged her knees closer to her, looking straight ahead of her blankly, her head turned away from Lucian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:29 pm

Adrian smiled and soon fell asleep.

"What? You have nothing else to say? Hmm... the others at least try to negotiate. I've gotten some pretty good deals from that. Maybe I'll just skip to you and put you out of your misery...." He said, thinking.
((Sorry this took forever to post, my computers kinda screwed up tonight.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:35 pm

((So is mine.))

"I'm just scared." She confessed, "I don't know what I'm supposed to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:41 pm

((It's driving me insane....))
He smiled. "Don't be scared; accept the inevitable as fact, and embrace your future. Death isn't the end, only a new beginning. Though, as I said, negotiations do often work, if you can offer something I value. This one man sent me three of his slaves in place of himself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Castle
Page 8 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next