Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The King's Castle - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe King's Castle - Page 6 I_voting_barThe King's Castle - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The King's Castle - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe King's Castle - Page 6 I_voting_barThe King's Castle - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The King's Castle

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

The King's Castle - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:42 am

Adrian smiled. "Oh, it is, I assure you." He said.

The forest seemed rather quiet at night, very blissful and serene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:47 am

Jason sighed as he walked down to the stables to check on Spirit, his horse. He didn't feel too comfortable leaving Spirit on her own.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:50 am

Elizabeth dismounted, sitting on the forest floor as her horse wandered around a bit, enjoying the few moments of peace.

Dianne ran her fingers through his hair gently, "I believe you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:51 am

A wire closed upon her ankle, pulling her head over heels into the dense treetops.

Adrian grinned a bit. "And you're quite beautiful for a human."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:55 am

Jason sighed. He ran his fingers through Spirit's mane. He felt out of place in castles like this...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:57 am

Dianne smiled, "Thank you." a light blush came to her cheeks.

Elizabeth gasped, her horse galloping back to the castle in fright. She held her skirts up to cover her, trying to think of a way to get down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:00 am

Jason looked up as he heard a frightened horse come up. with skill only an elf could summon he lightly grasped the reigns and calmed the horse down by muttering to it in elvish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:01 am

In the tree next to her, two or three skeletons hung there, as if someone had forgotten to get them down. Though, the crunching of leaves as someone stepped closer could be heard....

Adrian smiled. "You are quite welcome." He said, putting an arm around her to draw her closer.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:03 am

Elizabeth, held her breath a bit, frightened, but the shouted for help. Maybe whoever was walking by could help her down.

Dianne smiled, not speaking, her eyes looking over his body once, then meeting his eyes.

The horse seemed frightened, but eventually calmed down. It was saddled and had a pair of girl's gloves tucked under the saddle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:06 am

A raven turned from its perch, looking at Elizabeth hungrily as the footsteps stopped.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:07 am

Elizabeth called out again, still scared, looking over at the raven, a tear forming in her eye.

((What happened to Adrian?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:12 am

((Whops. I even planned something to say.))
Adrian grinned. "You don't have to look me in the eyes; I know there are places your eyes would rather be."

As the tear fell, a pale hand below caught it on the tip of its finger. It brought the tear to its lips, licking the end of it's finger. "Mmm... delicious." It said before cutting the wire that held Elizabeth, dropping her some twenty feet to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:15 am

Elizabeth hit the ground on her side, wincing as she heard her arm crack as it hit the ground. She looked up to see who had cut her down.

Dianne chuckled, "That would involve removal of the lower articles of clothing, which I believe is off-limits."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:19 am

Adrian grinned. "You can look; just don't touch."

A smiling face stared down at her, though it was attractive, it's smile was one of a sadist. "Well, well, well, what do I have here?" He said, looking her over.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:25 am

"I-I am Elizabeth Ward, lady of the castle at Canterbury... I was out riding... then I was up in the tree... My horse left... I need to get back home..." She said softly, the look in her eyes clearly one of fright.

Dianne pouted lightly, "Where's the fun in that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:27 am

Adrian smiled, shrugging a bit. "It's that or nothing."

The man grinned, slowly drawing a dagger. "I'll take you home, miss Ward... I'll take you home...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:28 am

Jason murmured to the horse in it's own language. "take me to where she is" Jason said to the horse, his armor appearing on him. "i will run beside you my sister just lead me there" he said to the animal.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:30 am

Dianne sighed, "Alright. I'll keep my hands off."

Elizabeth inhaled sharply, her arm hurting terribly.

The horse nodded, trotting around in a circle anxiously, then running into the courtyard, as though to make sure he could keep up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:32 am

Jason kept quite an easy pace with the horse. the only reason he rode Spirit was because she was part unicorn, and therefore far faster than any elf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:33 am

Adrian smiled and undressed, laying before her.

The man grinned a bit and slit his own palm. Blood fell, and from it's place on thr ground, green fumes rose to Elizabeth's face, blacking her out. The man simply picked her up and left, whisking her away like a ghost, leaving no trail.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:37 am

Dianne smiled, groaning a bit, "Mmm... I'm very tempted."

The horse led him to the clearing where it had been last with Elizabeth, trotting around nervously. No one was there now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:40 am

"I"m sure you are." He mused, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:42 am

Dianne smiled, "I don't know if I'll be able to restrain myself much longer."

Elizabeth's body was limp in his arms, passed out cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:44 am

"And what would you do if you couldn't?" He asked.

The man took her back to his lair, dropping her in a small cage.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:45 am

"Screw you hard." Dianne said bluntly.

Elizabeth woke later, holding her head in her hand. Her whole head ached, not to mention her other arm was broken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Castle   The King's Castle - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Castle
Page 6 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next