Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:17 pm

Adrian was in the middle of the barn, pacing. "We need to go find them...."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:25 pm

Janzelle nodded, hugging her arms around her, "I'm worried. Can I come, too?"

Zane smiled, scribbling on his notepad, "Thanks. You make writing so much easier..." he commented. Bella was still sound asleep, laying limply across both the forest floor and Jason's lap, the bandages around her leg soaked through with blood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:43 pm

Jason gently removed the bloody bandages and rewrapped her leg with fresh ones. he readjusted her a small bit so her head was resting on his lap. He started singing the same song frmo the previous night to help her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:50 pm

Bella didn't wake, seeming to be so sound asleep nothing could wake her.
Zane chuckled, "Are you enjoying you're company?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Jason smiled over at zane. "do you really have to ask?" he questioned. "oh and now i'm curious, how did you get by with your songs when i wasn't around to help?" He asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:02 pm

"I didn't." He smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Jason chuckled quietly so as not to wake bella. "i'm not surprized" he said just messing with his old friend. He smiled down at bella and gently ran his fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Zane played a few chords, then sang softly, smiling teasingly, "Ooo. you make me live
whatever this world can give to me
It's you, you're all I see
Ooo, you make me live now honey
Ooo, you make me live
You're the best friend
that I ever had
I've been with you such a long time
You're my sunshine
And I want you to know
That my feelings are true
I really love you
You're my best friend
Ooo, you make me live
I've been wandering round
But I still come back to you
In rain or shine
You've stood by me girl
I'm happy, happy at home
You're my best friend.
You're the first one
When things turn out bad
You know I'll never be lonely
You're my only one
And I love
The things that you do
You're my best friend
Ooo, you make me live.
I'm happy, happy at home
You're my best friend
You're my best friend
Ooo, you make me live
You, you're my best friend. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:12 pm

Jason chuckled. "did you write that yourself?" he asked still running his fingers lightly through bella's hair as she slept, wondering when she would wake up.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:13 pm

"Nope. That was Queen." Zane chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:15 pm

Jason chuckled. "well i'm still trying to get up to speed on all the new music out" he said smiling. "so how is your most recent songwriting attempt comming?" he asked still keeping it quiet for bella.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:35 pm

"I've got the tune, just need a few more lyrics." He said simply, playing as he spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:36 pm

"need any help?" Jason asked, still absently running his fingers through bella's hair.
Back to top Go down
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Jonathan looked a bit lost for a second and then snapped back into reality real quick like
Back to top Go down
http://www.c0llarful.tumblr.com
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:03 pm

"I think I've just about got it, but thanks." Zane smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:17 pm

"no problem" he said before focusing back on bella. he kinda hoped she would wake up soon. he was sure those still at the barn were starting to get worried.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Bella groaned softly, holding one hand against her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Jason smiled softly at her. "good morning" he said happily.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:39 pm

"Morning..." Bella muttered, rubbing her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:42 pm

"do you have a headache?" Jason asked, watchng her wake up.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:44 pm

"Yeah..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:50 pm

Jason pulled a blue leaf from his pocket and squeezed it, rubbing the juices on her forehead. "that will make you feel better in a minute or so" he said smiling happily at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:54 pm

"Your just full of those plants, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:56 pm

Jason smiled a bit. "well i get hurt alot and i didn't exactly have a doctor at the ready so whenever i find some i fill my pockets" he said pulling various herbs out of different pockets. "i'm kinda a walking tree" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:02 pm

Bella chuckled lightly, still laying on the ground, her voice hoarse from sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness
Page 20 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next