Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:15 am

"Oh?" Zane asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:17 am

"We go down. There's a tunnel. If she can sink, she'll be fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:18 am

Jason looked at bella a bit, wondering why she didn't answer him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:30 am

Bella didn't answer, instead looking at the water with a vague expression of fear. "I kind of... stay put in the middle. Not quite at the top or the bottom." she answered, a brief memory of almost drowning in the river by Dianne's when she was young playing through her mind. After that, she wouldn't even take baths. Just showers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:32 am

"I'll help." He said simply,, walking up to her, taking her hand, and leading her towards the water.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:32 am

"Tie her to the fattest one of us then and she'll be sure to go down."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:34 am

Jason sighed. Figures... ignores me but listens to him he thought as he walked behind everyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:35 am

(( xD ))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:36 am

"Jealousy never helps Jason,just remember that." Kyira whispered as she walked towards the others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:39 am

Bella's entire body went ridged as her toes touched the water.
Zane chuckled, still holding onto an unconscious Janzelle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:42 am

Adrian hopped into the water, of course taking Bella with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:44 am

Jason sighed. everyone stay out of my head please he thought. It wasn't that he was jealous.... okay so he kinda was... but...well what else could he do? Being nice got him ignored, being quiet he wasn't even noticed, and well... he was just incapable of being mean so that was out... he dove into the water and swam slowly, not really even trying anymore.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:57 am

Bella just kind of let Adrian pull her along as Zane, Janzelle, and Kalvin followed them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:00 am

As they delved further down, Adrian, since Bella was most likely running out of breath, pulled her down to his level and brought his lips to her, breathing oxygen into her lungs.
(( Cue cheesy romace moment ^^ ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:02 am

Jason swam behind the others. He was starting to get used to being at the back. He didn't know what to do though. It hurt to stay but he was honorbound to stay... So he just had to put up with it all, even watching her fall for someone else as seemed to be the case right now. He couldn't believe he had to go through this again... one time had been more than enough.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:02 am

((It was. But in a sweet kind of way.))
Bella inhaled, taking in the oxygen gladly. Her face had been turning a little blue prior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:04 am

((Lol. It was so cliche xD ))
Adrian pulled her further down and into a cave with a nice air pocket, in which he pulled her onto land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:05 am

Jason was the last to come up. He didn't even bother pushing his hair from his eyes. "so where are we going now?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:06 am

((But it worked.))
Bella took deep breaths, trying to relax herself. She was terrified of the water.
Zane and Janzelle came up next, followed by Kalvin and the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:10 am

"Through this cave to Valtieri. Then, Lysander, I guess." He said, glancing over at Bella. Nathan smelled like a wet dog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:12 am

Jason didn't say anything else. He just started walking, at the front this time. He didn't wait to see if anyone kept up. He wanted to get out of this cave so he could get a bit of alone time with his thoughts. After all, he didn't want people to know the drips landing on the ground as he walked weren't from his clothes or hair... Okay so he was a bit pathetic.... If Zane remembered anything from their childhood it should be how much of a hopeless romantic jason had always been. Yet... the girls always went for Zane, not him. So it was pretty much the story of his life one could say...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:28 pm

The odd thing about Zane, though, was that he had always been perfectly content on his own. Actually, he hardly ever noticed when another girl liked him. He followed Jason, actually jogging up beside him with a smile.
Bella exhaled, closing her eyes and standing shakily.
Kalvin looked over at Nathan and laughed, "Dude, you remind me of Kyira's dog she tried to drown. The thing just kept popping out of the water and smiling."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:55 pm

Jason just barely returned the smile, though he still made no attempt to move his hair out of his face. He just didn't really care anymore. He focused on where he was placing his feet, just watching the ground now. Zane could probably remember the last time Jason had been like this before they were separated. Almost the exact same situation, cept the girl Jason liked didn't even notice him, but only Zane. He couldn't bring himself to be mad at his best friend though, since Zane was utterly clueless to the situation, but Zane had found out later what had put Jason in his distant mood. It was sorta like de ja vu now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:19 pm

Adrian looked over at Bella. "You okay?"

Nathan frowned at Kalving. "She tried to drown a dog...?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:06 pm

"Just a long lasting fear of water." Bella said breathlessly.
Zane bent his head down to look Jason in the eye, "Is everything OK?"
Kalvin nodded, "Yep."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next