Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:00 pm

Zane nodded and took off with Kyira, heading for the house.
Bella nodded, "Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:49 pm

"Am I sure of what?" He said, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:09 am

"That you're OK." Bella said again. Kalvin, Bella, Adrian, and Nathan were the only ones left to walk the whole way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:34 pm

"No. That's why I shook my head. Twice. As in no, I'm not okay." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Bella nodded, "You want to talk about it?"
Kalvin shifted back and forth awkwardly, "I'm going to go on ahead."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Nathan nodded a bit. "I'll go too."
Adrian looked at the ground for a minute. "I, uh... y-yeah...."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:18 pm

Kalvin walked a long way down the path before Bella said anything, "You can trust me, you know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:19 pm

((i take it the thing jason is talking to died??))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:21 pm

Nathan walked with Kalvin. "It's creepy here."
Adrian nodded. "I know... it's just going to be a lot to say.... I guess I'll start with my childhood. You've figured out who my dad was by now, right?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:38 pm

Bella shook her head, "No, not really."

Kalvin nodded, "Yeah... It's not the kind of place I'd build a luxury hotel at, that's for sure."

((No, there's just no answer from it.))
There was silence for a long while, then followed by the maniac laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Adrian looked at her for a moment. "Seriously?... My father was Vladislav Tepes, better known as Dracula."

Nathan nodded. "Exactly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:48 pm

Jason sighed. "oh well more for me" he said pulling a cookie out of a pouch on his side and chewing on it as he looked around for any sign of the laughter.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:50 pm

Bella nodded, "I've heard the name before. Dianne used to say that Mom was fascinated by that book."

Kalvin nodded, "So, I haven't heard a whole lot out of you. What's you're story?"

The voice began singing "Pop Goes The Weasel" in a high-pitched voice, seeming to change sides of the room it was on each line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:52 pm

"hmm seems I'm in the prescense of a Monkey" he said listening to the story of the monkey chasing the weasel. He crossed his arms. "if you want to play why not come out where i can see you?" He asked looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:01 pm

Adrian nodded. "Well my dad was history's Dracula. And he really was a vampire, by the way. But, anyway, back to me. My father had, apparently, fallen in love with one of his maids, and a little bit later my mum relized he had knocked her up. My mother, distraught over the thought of birthing the spawn of a vampire, locked my dad away in his room and ran away. That pissed him off. He pretty much began to hate humanity there. He swore he would 'Tear the infant from the d*mn whore's womb' if he found her. Well, thankfully my mom had me before that could happen. She died in childbirth. But, about three years later, daddy dearest found me and took me to live with him. I lived like a semi-normal royal child, though there was a lot of violence and abuse. Violence in general, not directed at me. And abuse was normal for that time."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Bella nodded, "You've all pretty much gotten the main part of my childhood. Mom didn't want to risk me, the human child, so she sent me to live with Dianne. Maybe it was because she cared for me, maybe it was because she didn't want to, but either way, that's how it happened. I only saw Mom a few times, and the visits were hurried, but Dianne wasn't ever really cruel. I can't tell you I know how you feel, because I would be lying if I did. But I can tell you that the best things often come out of the worst situations."

"POP GOES THE WEASEL!" came a shriek from behind Jason, very suddenly, that would make him jump a few feet in the air. Janzelle laughed like a maniac, then held her finger over her lips and vanished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Jason jumped and dug his claws into the cieling, hanging there like a fly. "okay you got me that time..." He admitted with a chuckle. this person didnt' seem to mean harm. "do you tell jokes too?" he asked mostly trying to get a decent conversatino going to draw her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:16 pm

Nathan shrugged a bit. "Not much, really. I picked up my wolf-ness in Maine quite a few years back, then searched for a way to cure, or at the very least control it. Found one."

Adrian nodded a bit. "Yeah. We lived in different times. But, anyway, when I was about eleven, my dad found another lover, who bore him a daughter. She didn't run. But about a year after my sister was born, her mom was burned at the stake for witchcraft, which made my dad forsake humanity. Since then, he's been attempting to find a way to kill out the human race. That gave me a nice chance at escape... so, when I was about sixteen, I left. My dad was trapped in the deepest bowls of the castle, so no need to worry about him getting out. But what bothers me is my sister... she was four years old, and I left her, completely alone. No human contact after that. I... I haven't had the balls to come see what happened to her... if she died... got away... any of it...."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:42 pm

((...Uh...I kinda totally forgot why Kyira and Zane are even flying up there,lol.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:56 pm

Bella nodded, "Who knows. I'm an only child, so yeah..." she muttered, then looked up the path, "Well, now's a good time to find out."

Kalvin nodded, "Good for you. I've always been able to do this whole thing." he knocked on his head and shrugge.d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:49 pm

"Yeah, well, I still would rather not... but you're not a kid." He said.

Nathan looked at him. "Lucky."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:57 pm

"Technically, I am. I only recently turned 18." Bella said simply, "But, you'll have to do this eventually."

"Not really." Kalvin sighed, "People don't like it when you answer their thoughts instead of their words."

Zane landed with Kyira at the entrance, walking inside the castle. He made an odd face when he saw Jason, "Who are you talking to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:28 pm

"this girl that pops in and out of sight. She seems to enjoy games and shrill noises" he said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:31 pm

Zane nodded slowly, in a disbelieving sort of way, "Right... What does she look like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:42 pm

"wild hair, checkerbooard clothes, that's all i've seen so far" he said looking around for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula   Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diary Ch 4: Enter Castle Dracula
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next