Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 I_vote_lcapWhen Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 I_voting_barWhen Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 I_vote_lcapWhen Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 I_voting_barWhen Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

When Dragon's Hearts Were Good

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:25 pm

"Again I didn't know it belonged to anyone" he said rubbing his eyes. "and honestly i just thought it was a big chicken." he said looking back at arturo. "i was ttrying to make it hatch to get more eggs, since whatever is in it is alive" he said motioning to the incubation area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:26 pm

"Si, nina. Though, our egg." He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Calico frowned, "I just came up here a second ago and asked if you had seen it and you said no."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:30 pm

"I never said no. i said i had found grapes. I didn't think the egg was all that interesting. I thought you were talking about treasure or something. then when you mentioned it was an egg you were looking for i got curious and when i was going to tell you i had it i find this guy grabbing it" he said motioning to arturo.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:32 pm

"Arturo is only trying to help me. And by help me I mean he wants to sell it at port and try to make some money." She said simply, "I'll be back later." she said, taking the egg and climbing down, "Arturo, come with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Arturo followed Calico down. "Si."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:37 pm

Calico knocked on the Captain's door, which was soon answered by Noah opening the door, "Ah. Calico and Arturo. Come on in." he invited. Calico walked in and Noah closed the door behind them, "What's the problem?" he asked.
"No problem." Calico answered, "I found this at sea last night. It was in a lifeboat." she handed him the egg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:38 pm

"Si. Grande huevo." Arturo said, nodding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:39 pm

Jason sighed. "figures.... i meet a nice girl, she's with another guy and on top of that i accidentally steal her egg" he muttered. "real smooth" he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:08 pm

Dianne somehow made it up to the crow's nest without him noticing, "Well, first off, if you're talking about Arturo, he's with me, not her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:11 pm

"well that actually makes me feel worse.." he muttered. "that means i screwed up when i actuallly had a chance" he said looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:20 pm

Dianne shrugged, "He's nine years older than her, not to mention she's practically an infant anyways." Dianne laughed, "He's incredible in bed, though, not that it means anything to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:23 pm

"doesn't matter to me if she's practically an infant. i like her and she probably thinks i'm just a theif now." he said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:26 pm

"She's lived with pirates her whole life." Dianne said simply, "She's used to everyone being a thief."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:31 pm

"yeah but i doubt that made her like me a whole lot" he pointed out. "i never really was that good with girls" he admitted with a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:35 pm

"Calico's not a girl. She's a pirate. Born, raised, and bread pirate. She might as well be a castrated male." Dianne said offhandedly, climbing down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:38 pm

Jason sighed. I never was popular period now that i think about it" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:48 pm

Noah looked over the egg, weighing it in his hands, "I'm not sure what this is, Calico, I must confess. And where did you say you found it?"
"The egg was in a ox that was in a lifeboat. Just drifting around in the ocean." Calico answered.
"Do you mind if I hold onto it until we can figure out what this is?" Noah asked kindly.
"Not at all. Keeps me from worrying about people stealing it." Calico shrugged.
"Thank you. Now, you and Arturo can go back out onto the deck now. I'll be out in a second. Arturo, can you wake the rest of the crew?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Jason was still in the nest, looking out at the horizon and sighint to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:32 pm

Arturo nodded and went below deck, firing off a few shots.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:35 pm

The entire crew jumped up in the air, clamoring to get above deck, except Isador, who opened one eye lazily and walked leisurely up onto the deck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Arturo followed them up, replacing his gun to his belt.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:49 pm

Noah walked back out onto the deck, calling the roll again, "Calico?"'
"Aye."
"Dianne?"
"Aye."
"Isador?"
*wave*
"Jason?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:55 pm

"Si." Arturo said when his name was called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:38 pm

"i'm where i'm supposed to be" Jason caled down. he was still rather bummed out about earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Dragon's Hearts Were Good
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: