Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 I_vote_lcapWhen Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 I_voting_barWhen Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 I_vote_lcapWhen Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 I_voting_barWhen Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

When Dragon's Hearts Were Good

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:45 pm

Noah nodded, then looked over at Calico, "We're starting to run low on supplies. Can you take us into the nearest port?"
Calico nodded, "Aye."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:48 pm

Arturo smirked. "And that'll give me a chance to get some stuff for us, like I said, senora." Arturo said, walkig up to Dianne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:52 pm

Jason yawned a bit. he wondered if calico would still come up here when she was on breaks like she said she would...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:19 am

Dianne grinned, turning to face him, a seductive smile on her lips, "Sounds like fun."
Calico rolled her eyes and focused on the horizon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:42 am

Jason sighed. "i hope we get there soon. i need some gold and theiving isn't wise on a pirate sihp" he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:16 pm

Arturo smirked, chiming "Si" as he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:08 am

Dianne smirked playfully at Art, as if to say that she had something of her own planned for later.
Calico steered the ship expertly into the port with a skill beyond that of most 13-year-olds. The port was bustling with people running her and there. Noah had said that everyone needed to go into the port for now, all save Calico and Isador, who he kept on the ship with him, and told the others that Isador would send up a smoke signal if they needed help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:20 am

Jason was soon in port. He had already obtained five maps and several gold pieces. now he was starting to gather weapons. bombs, pistols, daggers. aything he could find and hide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Arturo smirked as he walked through the streets of the port, buying various pieces of... equipment for Dianne as he had promised.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:16 am

In the center of the port, a group of soldiers were handing out pieces of paper with names and faces on them, not bothering to see who got them. One man handed Arturo a piece of paper with both his face on it, listing him as a pirate wanted by the Royal Navy with a death sentence already on his head. There were a few on the ground, tossed there by people who didn't care one way or the other, some with pictures of those he didn't know and others with members of the Dragon crew on them. Including Calico and Dianne, though somehow Isador and Noah weren't listed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:20 am

Jason was no where near the soldiers. He prefered to avoid them. He was a wanted theif, but he asn't known as a full blown pirate yet. by now he looked like he had gained fourty pounds, but it as all stolen goods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:49 pm

Arturo blinked a few times as he looked at the poster. He shrugged and sighed a bit. "Madre always said this would happen...." He said, slinking silently back into the crowd and then to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:11 am

Noah nodded a greeting to Arturo as he came back, "All was well, I trust?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:22 am

Jason came back about twenty minutes after. he loookedd considerably rounder than he had been. but he had made it look like hwas just naturally fat, and no one had noticed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Arturo handed him the wanted poster. "There's one for you too, amigo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:04 pm

Jason's jaw dropped. at the same timethe contents of his shirt spilled onto the deck around him. bombs, pistols, maps, coins, jewelry, daggers and many other things. he quickly gathered up his catch before it could be examined by anyone. he wanted to go through it himself before showing anyone.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:18 pm

Noah looked at the posters, "Where did you find these?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:22 pm

"The Navy was giving them out."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Noah nodded, "How many of the crewman were pictured?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:30 pm

"Everyone but you and Isador." He said.
((Whops, misposted earlier, though Noah had one on him too >_> ))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:33 pm

((No problem.))
Noah nodded, "We need to leave before anyone gets caught. Jason, can you round up everyone for me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:34 pm

Arturo nodded a bit and walked over to the railing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:01 pm

Jason nodded and stashed his prizes in the crow's nest with the exception of a few weapons before he set off. one by one the crew returned, but jason had not, even after the last man returned.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Noah looked around with a touch of nervousness, "Where is he..."
Calico sighed and raised her hand, "I'll go get him."
Noah nodded, "Be careful, Calico."
Calico nodded and ran off into the port.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:58 pm

by now jason was in a corner, his clothes slashed up a bit. he had two swords in hand, and three navy men around him. two others lay dead. it always seemed jason was the one to get into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Dragon's Hearts Were Good   When Dragon's Hearts Were Good - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Dragon's Hearts Were Good
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: