Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 I_vote_lcapThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 I_voting_barThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Angel of Greensville Chapel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:06 am

"Aww, we's gettin' all touchy-feely up heres in Angel Land!" Az said, doing a little happy dance as she somehow managed to hug everyone at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am

Jason laughed and hugged azz as well as his apprentice still. "azz how do you always know how to make me laugh?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:10 pm

Az smiled and said, "'Cuz I'm the Flippin' Angel of Freakin' Death. I just know these things."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:48 pm

Lilly laughed at Az and smiled at Jason, hugging him n return. "You guys are so much more fun than the High Order angels that teach us."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:50 pm

Electra laughed at Az and played with a lock of her hair. She twirled it around and became totally absorbed with it. It was soft, straight and pitch black. Not too amusing but it gave her entertainment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:59 pm

Jason smiled at lilly. "that's because we're older then them. they're still at the age where seriousness is fun to them" he said laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:20 pm

"Yeah, I'm older than dirt, but I act my shoe size." Az said, and held up her foot. "Which just happens to be a seven!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:50 pm

"that goes for both of us" jason laughed. "though that means i'm 13" he said. "so i'm still older then you Azzy" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:22 pm

Az just put her hands on her hips and blew a raspberry at Jason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:26 pm

Jason smired and was up in a flash and snatched her tongue and tugged on it lightly not letting her pull it back. "what's the matter? me gots your tongue?" he asked laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:32 pm

Az looked at Jason as seriously as she could, and said, "Mhmm, yooh 'ots mah 'ongue." Then she bit down hard on his fingers, making sure to leave marks, but not to draw blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:40 pm

Jason let go of her hand and lightly bopped her on the head. "hey now no biting" he said sucking on his fingers like a kid would. it was so strange to see the two oldest angels still in exsistance acting like they were todlers. it was really funny though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:03 pm

Az rubbed her head. "aww, but I like to bite....." she pouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:20 pm

Jason chuckled. "i know but i don't like being bit" he said patting her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:23 pm

Jason Amaroq wrote:
Jason let go of her hand and lightly bopped her on the head. "hey now no biting" he said sucking on his fingers like a kid would. it was so strange to see the two oldest angels still in exsistance acting like they were todlers. it was really funny though.

((She could have had a V8!... sorry I'm bored and couldn't resist... ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:00 pm

kaidokalru wrote:
Jason Amaroq wrote:

((She could have had a V8!... sorry I'm bored and couldn't resist... ))

ooh, V8! i love that stuff!
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:04 pm

((Going off subject love, I must ask you to...well get back on the RP subject ^-^ Doing what Bella would have wanted me to do))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:05 pm

Kyira Valo wrote:
((Going off subject love, I must ask you to...well get back on the RP subject ^-^ Doing what Bella would have wanted me to do))
:tongue:
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:25 am

Lilly laughed at the two of them. It was strange, but yet comforting. Suddenly, a thought hit her. She beamed brightly, "Jason! I remember how Brutus got so strong! When I used to go down and visit Father Nathan, he would tell me stories about the angles. He said that Brutus got Holy Power from killing children, priests, and Doves." she smiled, glad that she had something useful to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:06 pm

Jason nodded. "yes I remember that now... as for angels we get power from doing the same with them. so far i could match brutus's strength i'm sure" he said. "he didn't see my ful power today" he said closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:43 am

Lilly wasn't sure what to say. That would mean that Jason had killed as many Fallen as Brutus had with children, priests, and doves. As if on cue, Brutus landed in front of them again, "It would appear as though you are ready to continue, Arch-Angel."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:27 pm

Jason rose up and nodded. he closed his eyes and and explosion centered around his body pushed everything away from him, his power soaring above anything before witnessed by man or beast.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:03 pm

Lilly was pushed back against the wall, hitting her head, but Brutus stuck his sword in the ground and stayed put, "Surely you can do better than that, Arch-Angel." he spat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:53 pm

Jason smirked. "i thought you would never ask." he said as another explosion blew the walls off the hidding place. this was a power that only jason had yet attained. his body fadded out and brutus's chest was sliced fully open to the air. jason reappeared behind him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:11 pm

Brutus gasped for air, then hissed an evil grin as his chest healed back up, "You never learn, do you?" He turned and drove his own blade into Jason's chest, "I'll always be stronger than you." he smirked, knowing that the venom from the Black Ones was strong enough to incapacitate him at least for a little while. "But..." He looked over at the unconscious Lilly, "One can always stand to get stronger."
Some of the Black Ones rose from the ground, gathering up Lilly and trying to drag away Electra. Lilly was gone after just a few seconds, but it was a little more difficult to get Electra back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Angel of Greensville Chapel
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: