Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Angel of Greensville Chapel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:37 pm

Jason nodded and kept an arm around lilly. "just stay next to me" he said keeping her close.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:41 pm

Lilly nodded. "Is there anything else you want me to do?" She asked. She wanted to help as much as possible on this second wave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:46 pm

"just keep in contact from me so i can draw from your strength as well as my own" he said quietly as he kept his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:54 pm

Lilly nodded and stayed in her spot. A huge Fallen landed outside the base just within view. He looked up, and seeing Jason smiled maliciously, "Jason! Is that you? Nice to see that you haven't changed over the years." The face of the Fallen angel in front of him belonged to Brutus, the leader of the Fallen. Lilly stayed frozen in place, though her fear didn't show on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:56 pm

Jason glared at the brute. "and you haven't changed either you cold heartless beast" Jason said with a snarl. he knew full well brutus meant to kill them all. Jason drew his swords and moved in front of lilly. "get on my back" he whispered to her. that way he could draw upon her strength and keep her safe at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:59 pm

Lilly climbed on his back without saying a word.
Brutus laughed drawing his own sword as a few hundred Black Ones landed behind him, "On the contrary, I'm at least twice as strong as I was last time we saw each other."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:00 pm

"oh so you mean to say now you'll be half of a challenge to me?" Jason asked with a mischievious smirk. he knew that when brutus got pissed he made mistakes, so he was using it to hsi advantage.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:16 pm

"Actually, I think this one would be the other way around." He smiled holding the sword in front of him and spinning it around in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:44 pm

Jason held out one hand. "heaven and hell, wind and flame, blast thou back from whence you came" jason said in the old language. a fireball errupted from his hand. it went right past brutus's spinning blade and hit him full in the face. that attack would cause some severe pain.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:12 am

Brutus shrugged it off like it was nothing, then laughed maniacally, "Is that all you've got, Jason, old friend? I was expecting something with a little more force behind it." Brutus lunged himself at Jason with untold speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:30 pm

Jason smirked. he tucked his wings on his back to hold bella on as he spun, brutus slipping off of him like water as he held his sword like a dagger and plunged it into brutus's back, forcing the fallen into the ground, the sword acting like a giant stake. "you should now by now that I never show my full power on the first strike" he said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:55 pm

"Yes, I remember." Brustus grunted and pulled it out of his back, "You always wait." he got to his feet, "And you should know that the Fallen don't go down easily."
Lilly held on tight to Jason. This Fallen was scaring her. How could he have gotten up after that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:50 pm

Az watched in horror, not sure if Jason had everything under control. Brutus looked a lot more powerful than when she had last seen him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:17 pm

Brutus looked over at Az, "Hey, sweetheart. Long time, no see. I'll be right with you." His eyes were maniacally evil, dancing in the light, or lack thereof.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:19 pm

Electra stood, there, no clue what to do. A literal frozen statue of an angel. Movement was something she was not blessed with and speech was taken away from her. All she could do was stand and watch in slight horror.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:20 pm

"The hell you will," Az said through gritted teeth. She held her sword up high and leaped at Brutus, bringing the blade down as hard as she could on his arm.
....but it barely made a scratch...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:23 pm

Brutus brushed her off, "Az, love. Just wait a moment. I know you love me dearly, but you can wait just a second. It shouldn't take to long to kill off this so-called 'Arch-Angel'."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:27 pm

Jason glared at brutus. "you don't give me enough credit. this time i'll be sure to end your wretched existance" jason said growling. he closed his eyes and chanted under his breath, and a strong wind kicked up around him. in a burst of pure power his full power was unlocked, sending a shockwave in all directions, knocking Az, electra, and brutus back. especially brutus.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:30 pm

Electra coughed as she hit something hard. She felt light headed as she slowly lost consciousness. The last thing she saw was Az and Lilly fly backwards and Jason glaring at Brutus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:31 pm

Az shook her head and scrambled to her feet. She charged in the direction she saw Brutus go flying in, her hands glowing fiery, almost melting the handle of her sword. When she got to Brutus, she drove her sword straight into his stomach, but it didn't seem to affect him too much, and it got stuck. Abandoning the sword, she threw huge balls of fire as hard as she could, hitting the evil beast directly in the face.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:36 pm

When everything cleared, Brutus was still standing, "I-Is that the best you've got?" He said quietly, his eyes filled with a new determination and resolve, "Tell you what," He sighed, pulling the sword out of him, "I can tell you are weak now and I'm a pretty nice guy. I'll come back when you'll pose a challenge to me." He smirked, then left with all the black ones behind him.
Lilly was unconscious from where Jason had been drawing on her energy, but wasn't hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:39 pm

Az stood panting, her eyes full of fury and flames still burning on her hands. "Nice guy, my ass. Butthole took my sword..." she muttered before turning to help Lilly and Electra.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:41 pm

As Electra laid there, passed out from the impact of her hit, she dreamed of Peril. He was standing above her with a smirk on his face and her own sword in his hand. He laughed once as he plunged it deep into her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:43 pm

Jason moved lilly from his back to his arms and returned her strength. He picked up electra and healed her from when she hit something. "come on azzy lets get back inside" he said as he descended back into their base and sat down on the bed laying the two doves side by side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:46 pm

Az sat down next to Jason. Stll panting, she asked, "How could he get so strong? Last time we fought him, he was no problem."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Angel of Greensville Chapel
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: