Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 I_vote_lcapBeautiful Suicide - Page 5 I_voting_barBeautiful Suicide - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 I_vote_lcapBeautiful Suicide - Page 5 I_voting_barBeautiful Suicide - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Beautiful Suicide

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:48 pm

Aiko smiled,"Thank you." and took the cake. She ate a piece, "Wow... this is really good. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:14 pm

Jason smiled at her. "i'm glad you like it." he said. "so why are you always here by yourself so much? "he asked sitting cross legged and looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:23 pm

"Father spends a lot of time at the capital." She explained, "He's just busy and business takes him other places." she said simply, "And I think he would probably take me with him, except for the fact that mother only had me, and she died doing that, so someone has to keep watch over the village."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:25 pm

Jason nodded. "i see. well at least you have some company now, assuming you don't mind the company of an ex monk" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:31 pm

Aiko smiled, "As long as you weren't kicked out for sexual harassment, then I don't mind at all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:35 pm

Jason laughed. "no it wasn't for that. i got kicked out for "not haveing restraint in battle"" he said rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:41 pm

Aiko nodded, "Then we're fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:52 pm

Jason nodded. "exactly" he said grinning. "so what do you want to do now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:54 pm

Aiko smiled, "Wanna go tease a fox demon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:58 pm

Jason smirked. "that sounds fun" he said looking up at her. He got his weapons in about a second. "i don't like going anywhere without these. it stops most people from starting anything" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Aiko nodded, "We aren't going to hurt him, just tease him a bit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:04 pm

Jason laughed. "i know, but bandits tend to pick monks as prime targets anyway." he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Aiko nodded and walked out onto the street. She hid behind a building and pointed to Sano, "That's him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Sano's head twitched slightly. He heard them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:14 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow. "that's the first time i've seen a demon running a gambling operation." he remarked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:18 pm

Aiko shrugged, "There is a first time for everything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:24 pm

"yeah of course" he said. "so what should we do?" he asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:28 pm

Aiko smiled, "I put wards up this morning. He can't use his demon magic, so anything you care to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:28 pm

Jason smirked. "why don't we take his ill gotten gains?" he asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:32 pm

Aiko nodded, "You can go. He already saw me come and take advantage of him." she handed him some money, "There you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:33 pm

Jason walked along casually, glancing at the booth showing only mild cuiousity. he could eeasily be an actor if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:34 pm

Sano had switched games. Now he was pwning at dice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:36 pm

Jason looked at the dice. "hmmm what is this game i see here?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:39 pm

"I know she sent you. You smell like her perfume. I'm a kitsune, you can't trick me!" Sano said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:42 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. "well since this is a game of chance, none of that should matter. we would be on a level playing field" he said picking up the dice. "what are the rules for wagers?" he asked curiously as he played with the dice in his hand. just for fun he spun an emei piercer in the palm of his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Suicide
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: