Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBeautiful Suicide - Page 3 I_voting_barBeautiful Suicide - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBeautiful Suicide - Page 3 I_voting_barBeautiful Suicide - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Beautiful Suicide

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage

Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:56 pm

"ah i see. jealous is a very powerful muse" he said looking up at the cieling. everyone feels it, but only the weak succumb to it" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:03 pm

"Very wise of you." Aiko chuckled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Jason smiled and closed his eyes. "what do you expect? beleive it or not i used to be a monk" he said looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:12 pm

Aiko smiled, "Really? I'm guessing that you aren't now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:16 pm

Jason chuckled. "you guess correct. supposedly i was too violent for circuumstances so they kicked me out" he said. "hence why you found me as a vagabond" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:36 pm

Aiko nodded, "I'm just Lord Murasaki's daughter. I watch the village for him while he's gone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:42 pm

"sounds like a big responsibility for one person" he said looking at her. "don't you get lonely here by yourself?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:53 pm

"I'm usually to busy to get lonely." Aiko answered simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow. "well i guess that's a good thing" he said. "lonelyness can consume aperson from the inside, and turn them into something they are not" he said looking at the cieling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:05 pm

Aiko stood, "There are days when even my business cannot keep me from being lonely." She smiled, walking into the hall, "Today is one of them. I never liked being alone on my birthday." she turned, and walked to her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:07 pm

Jason stood in the doorway. "today is your birthday?" he asked curiously. his mind was already running through ways to make what was left of today special for her if it was. hey, he was a nice guy you know!
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:15 pm

Aiko nodded, "It is. But, I'm tired. Goodnight, Jason-san." She smiled, bowing lightly and closing the door to her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:17 pm

Jason frowned a bit. it was too late to make today special, so he would just make up for it tomorrow. he went into town, and returned with a few things. he checked to be sure she was asleep, and started setting up for a bit of a surprize for her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Aiko woke up a little later than usual that morning, but she still took her time getting dressed. She stepped outside her room and closed the door behind her, wondering when Jason would wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Jason was asleep in the dinning room. he had fallen asleep while setting up. there was a small banner saying "happy (late) birthday aiko" it wasn't much, but considering he threw it together in a few hours was sorta impressive. there was also a small cake and a wrapped up gift.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:53 pm

Aiko looked around. She was surprised, but seeing that Jason was tired, she smiled and walked outside and into the village to see what all she could get done before he woke up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:58 pm

Jason was more than a litle out of it. he had fallen asleep only anhour or so before she woke up. by the time she would come back he would be awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:08 pm

Sanoske, in complete human form, sat on the side of the street on a straw mat. He had quite a few piles of money at his sides, and even more people watching. There were three small bowls infront of him, and he was moving them quickly. "Come one, come all! Anyone can try, and the odds are with you! Two stones under three bowls! It's more difficult to lose than to win!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:16 pm

As intrigued as Aiko was, she couldn't help but walk on past. One of the store owners had requested her services on something about a demon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:27 pm

Sano looked up at Aiko as she passed. "Ah! Why hello there young one! How would you like to win the wager of the lifetime?" He called out to Aiko.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Aiko bowed quickly, "First, I'm not as young as I look. Second, I have a complaint about a demon in the butcher's shop I have to attend to. I may return later, providing you aren't hindered by my wards."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:47 pm

Sanoske nodded slightly and grimmaced. "Promise?" Sano said, somewhat childly. "Good, then I look forward to it." He said, answering for her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:51 pm

Aiko smiled, then put up bunch of old demon wards given to her by her father in case there was a demon in the village. She returned to Sano, "So, explain what this is, please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:54 pm

"A simple game of chance, with the odds on you. I have three bowls, and two pebbles. I put one pebble under two of the bowls, then shuffle them, around, and if you find a bowl with a pebble, you win whatever we put up wager." Sano explained.
((Would the wards block demon majic on the inside too?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:56 pm

((Hm... Probably so.))

Aiko smiled, "Alright. How much do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Suicide   Beautiful Suicide - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Suicide
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-